Cuckold pregnancies

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#786 Nov 4, 2012
Some years ago when I was selling radio advertising we would all be finished by around lunch time so we haunted a local bar where lonely married women occasionally congregated. We often wondered how many of us impregnated some of these women with out knowing as we rarely saw them return another day.It was a feast for we few males most afternoons. We had a room constantly booked in a nearby upmarket hotel that one of the hotel staff kept vacant for us to use in turns with the individual women either of us hit on. Ever had sex with a woman in her late 20s to late 40s who is not receiving any attention at home? She goes wild with her actions. As horny males always on the lookout you think all your christmases have arrived at once. If there were no women in the bar which occasionally was the case, we all left early making up bullshit excuses about leaving.
contraman wrote:
<quoted text>
100% true! And things like DNA testing etc are fairly recent; think about 'throughout history', when beta men were cuckolded ALL the time by their alpha superiors, with the wives of these beta men SPECIALLY receptive to 'alpha semen' at the time they were ovulating!
That' how it is in the animal kingdom also, like lions etc. Now humans have certain norms of behaviour, hence cuckolding & wife-seduction is more subtle & discreet, but the bottom-line is precisely the same ie the alpha male wanting to spread his superior seed, the beta male unable to compete, & MOST important, the wife of the beta male WANTING semen from the dominant & more aggresive alpha stud!
But as you said, in most cases the alpha male moves on,(to other conquests), leaving the cuckold to raise another man's children!
Antonio

UK

#787 Dec 14, 2012
besharm vinay wrote:
And to All Those Who Dont Approve of my comments : i Love what i am Doing.
i am a Voluntary slave and Love being Humiliated and Sexcually as well as Racially Degraded By Caucasian HUNKS for mutual Pleasure!!!
it is all consensual and i crave for the same!!!
Your a good little Indian cucky
Antonio

UK

#788 Dec 14, 2012
You guys are sick bas/tards. Hope you all get A.I.D.S- especially you Wishbone24

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#789 Dec 14, 2012
Antonio wrote:
You guys are sick bas/tards. Hope you all get A.I.D.S- especially you Wishbone24
Now now don't be so patronising. Ha ha. I have very regular health checks.

“Liberal Married Aussie Woman”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#790 Dec 14, 2012
Jim 64 wrote:
<quoted text> thanks for the support. I have no regrets at all about Lucy becoming pregnant by a young healthy chap and i know our baby's long term health will be made better for me not being the biological father. I have never been a jealous or possesive man so Lucy having the odd one night stand in the future does not bother me in the slightest and though some will disagree i think its better than her one day wanting a young man and leaving me she is my life and of course as is our baby.
Good on you?
hal

Sydney, Australia

#791 Dec 15, 2012
Aisha from Australia wrote:
<quoted text>
Good on you?
How are you getting on Aisha?
I haven't seen a post from you for a while.
I thought you must have left the forum.
It's good that you haven't.

Location hidden

#792 Dec 15, 2012
hal wrote:
<quoted text>
How are you getting on Aisha?
I haven't seen a post from you for a while.
I thought you must have left the forum.
It's good that you haven't.
I m in India on vacation
hal

Sydney, Australia

#793 Dec 16, 2012
<quoted text>
I m in India on vacation
Great.
Hope you're having a fun time over there.
With or without hubby!
Like I said to a guy I know on here just a moment ago, who's also looking for a special fantasy, something always turns up.
How long before we have you....back here in beautiful Oz?
Looking forward to it.
You ever get to my part of the city, Rockdale, Hurstville, Sans Souci????
Plenty of good coffee haunts around the area.
Join Free

Location hidden

#794 Dec 16, 2012
hal wrote:
<quoted text>
Great.
Hope you're having a fun time over there.
With or without hubby!
Like I said to a guy I know on here just a moment ago, who's also looking for a special fantasy, something always turns up.
How long before we have you....back here in beautiful Oz?
Looking forward to it.
You ever get to my part of the city, Rockdale, Hurstville, Sans Souci????
Plenty of good coffee haunts around the area.
i know Rock dale San Sui area. Just one month back i visited there
Aysha

Newton Center, MA

#795 Dec 17, 2012
Does anyones wife want to make someone a cuckold beside their husband?
I mean that life with husband should be normal but she has another man at home who is not married to her, and she tells him to do what she wants.
Aysha

Newton Center, MA

#796 Dec 17, 2012
<quoted text>
i know Rock dale San Sui area. Just one month back i visited there
This is exactly what was going to ask, what if the wife keeps a sex buddy at home with her husbands knowing, when husband is gone to work she used her sex buddy for everything. Sex buddy acts like a cuckold too, even gives her oral sex infront of husband when she is watching tv or doing something..

Location hidden

#797 Dec 17, 2012
Aysha wrote:
<quoted text>This is exactly what was going to ask, what if the wife keeps a sex buddy at home with her husbands knowing, when husband is gone to work she used her sex buddy for everything. Sex buddy acts like a cuckold too, even gives her oral sex infront of husband when she is watching tv or doing something..
Interesting & tempting concept for any woman.
Aysha

Newton Center, MA

#798 Dec 17, 2012
<quoted text>
Interesting & tempting concept for any woman.
but never read any story like this.:(

Location hidden

#799 Dec 17, 2012
Aysha wrote:
<quoted text> but never read any story like this.:(
Why don't you try yourself? he.. he..
Aysha

Newton Center, MA

#800 Dec 17, 2012
<quoted text>
I will love to try it only if i get a chance to keep a sex buddy. My husband talks dirty things like cuckold, but i dont think he will allow it.
hal

Sydney, Australia

#801 Dec 17, 2012
<quoted text>
Are you tempted Aisha?
hal

Sydney, Australia

#802 Dec 17, 2012
Temptation can lead to consummation.
And pregnancy!
If that is your wish?
Aysha

Newton Center, MA

#803 Dec 17, 2012
hal wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you tempted Aisha?
yes , are you tempted aisha from australia? I think i am , because of my husbands cuckold dirty storys
Aysha

Newton Center, MA

#804 Dec 17, 2012
hal wrote:
Temptation can lead to consummation.
And pregnancy!
If that is your wish?
i just like cuckold stories and love, but i dont like cuckold pregnancy. Dont ask me why
hal

Sydney, Australia

#805 Dec 17, 2012
Aysha wrote:
<quoted text> i just like cuckold stories and love, but i dont like cuckold pregnancy. Dont ask me why
How old are you Aysha?
Do you have any children already?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
males that post nude snapchat stories (Mar '14) 1 min Cock_sucker996 5,588
Dirty ki...k 1 min Ericabeary 180,145
Cyberdust 1 min wtfbrohs 3
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 1 min mrhx1212 447,884
Snapchat names (Jan '14) 1 min sexycandace 23,936
Gay-Bi skype fun 1 min irish_guy23 22,395
Slutty Snapchat girls (Jan '14) 1 min sexycandace 18,056
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min biguy015 915,930
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 15 min Trex1234 125,230
More from around the web