Cuckold pregnancies

Since: Jul 10

San Jose, CA

#457 Jul 14, 2010
So, pretty much everyone who has posted in this thread is bich* made (this website doesn't allow vulgarity, so my apologies for the loss of effect). Where you people mothered by indignant unloving hookers of women? Is your ego so bruised that you've never questioned your manhood? Man up already. Biches*
contraman

UK

#458 Jul 18, 2010
Cuck_Hubby wrote:
Hi Vinay,
I am very happy to see someone like you around. I felt so happy to know you. I am 28 married Indian male based in UK. My sweet wife is 26 years old, and she had a 42 year old tall, strong build, handsome white guy as a lover for 6 years before she married me. My wife was actually 2 Months preggy from him when she was taking wedding vows with me. I am now a legal father of nice wonderful white baby boy. Me and wife both happy.
Just wondering---is the white guy STILL making love to your lovely Indian wife? Does she STILL get as much pleasure in his arms as she used to? Has the white stud impregnated your wife again---given her a baby sibling for 'your' son---the son who was previously bred by the 'tall, strong built, handsome white guy'(as you describe him)?
Just 'touching base'!
contraman

UK

#459 Jul 18, 2010
forced-cuckold wrote:
I am also Indian migrated to Australia. When we migrated to Australia, we were struggling for survival as I did not get any job for a long time. It was at this time, my wife got job. However, my wife & her boss developed affair. She got pregnant by her white boss. I am the father of 2 kids & third one is from this guy. I know there are people who are comfortable in cuckold life style & ok if their wife is impregnated by her lover. In my case, It took a long period of time to cope with the idea of living as a cuckold. I chose pain of cuckold against pain of divorce & dis integration of family & childen future. But I still feel humiliated for raising my wife's lover child. Specially when people comment, this child look like white person's baby, I find it embarassing. But every person is different. Some people enjoy it & some people get hurt.
Hi
Again, touching base with you. Pse DO update us on your cuckold situation. Is your Indian wife still being pleasured by her white Australian lover? Does she STILL enjoy orgasms on his white cock?
contraman

UK

#460 Jul 18, 2010
Hal wrote:
The fact is about one in ten kids are conceived that way. Most husbands never know. My wife told me both times what had happened. She could have hid it.
I agree, except in the west it is MORE than 1 in 10. Maybe 1 in 4?
contraman

UK

#461 Jul 18, 2010
Hal wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I did get turned on knowing she was pregnant with his baby. It became more intense as the pregnancy progressed. During that time I couldn't look at her or make love to her without thinking about it but it did turn me on.
No, I never thought about watching it and I didn't know she was seeing the guy. They always met in our apartment, never went out so nobody knew. She told me as soon as she knew she was pregnant and also told him, before she told me.
The affair had gone on for about 11 months before she got pregnant and she admitted they met nearly everyday in the afternoon at out place.
I can't explain why it turned me on but it did.
Hall, it's WELL over a year since then---is your wife still being pleasured by her lover? What about your situation--- Is it still the 'wonderful' cocktail of jealousy, but tinged with sexual arousal?
contraman

UK

#462 Jul 18, 2010
johnny rotten wrote:
Hi I like helping indinan couples out ,the caste system is alive and well in india and each time i visit i spend time with at least one indian couple ,my blonde north europen genes have entered eight indian wombs in the past eleven years.Each child is lighter skinned either parent.
in iNDIA this is a huge advntage to the child growing up.One woman is currently carrying twin boys'her husband is very proud.His wife wants me to father at least one more child later next year.
John.
johnny, well over a year now---are you STILL spreading your blond north european genes in India? BET the young ladies there are loving it, & EVEN their cuckold husbands, as having a light skinned offspring is considered a blessing in India, is it not? Caryy on the good work!
contraman

UK

#463 Jul 18, 2010
striker wrote:
<quoted text>
So are there actually a lot of Indian women who would prefer to be impregnated by whites rather than their own husbands? and by the looks of it, the husbands approve?
You are right on BOTH counts!
contraman

UK

#464 Jul 18, 2010
mohan wrote:
<quoted text>
i am in a similar situvation too, but this is our first baby and its from her boss at work, she is a nurse and her lover is a doctor, she asked me to get vasectomy done before the delivery of the baby so that all the future kids would also be from her lovers.
its turned out very erotic to watch her through her pregnancy carrying his baby. i got myself fixed just last year
Mohan, again a year since your posts. We all need updating on your situation. Remember, 9 months is a pregnancy cycle---so for all we know, since we last heard, your Indian missus could be carrying, or evn DELIVERED a baby by her white stud---pse tell us!
Join Free

Since: Jul 10

San Jose, CA

#465 Jul 18, 2010
Impotence??? I don't get it.
contraman

UK

#466 Jul 18, 2010
Aisha wrote:
<quoted text>
I am married Indian Muslim woman and I wish I had cuckold husband. I would love to have babies from white guys as they would be white too. It is just too tempting and irresistible.
Aisha, again, a year gone. So have you fulfilled your desire to be bred by a white guy. Have you been tempted by white cock---a nice, big fat BLOND cock to be precise. Pse tell us!
happentome

South San Francisco, CA

#468 Jul 25, 2010
Reading about all the cuckold husbands and those that want to be, I wonder how many are also dominated by their wives? How many would like to be
controled by the women?
thedog

Springfield, NJ

#469 Jul 25, 2010
You f*ck a guy and you're not gay ?? lol
Nordic-Emperor wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha, I kind of got that impression - not many religious people I know would go to such extremes to pleasure their wives.
Funny, I came to think of a year ago when I was in Bangkok with some of my buddies. A man trip, with booze, party and women. And well, more than that for me. You see, I found this gorgeous, thai girl. She was obviously married (ring on her finger), but I didnt mind. I just wanted to get laid, frankly. Anyway, I went with her home, and while I was banging her, she kept stairing at the balcony. I wondered what the heck was going on, I began to worry (maybe I was being setup or something), so I went over to take a look. And there I saw her husband, dressed as a girl, sitting and wanking.
I found it quite funny, to be honest. I was about to finish off the wife, when she asked if I wanted to do her husband. I was like, what the fuck, but I began noticing how strangely attractive "he" was. So feminine, with long hair and a great tan, so I decided "hey, why not".
Man, it was so friggin awsome to fuck "her" in front of the wife. Just the look she gave him, while being done by a big, blond, blueeyed guy. As the ultimate humilation, I decided to cum in him.
What a trip. I can honestly say that Bangkok indeed is worthy of the name. And no, Im not gay, the husband was just so friggin feminine. I swear, if the guy didnt show his little dick, no person would have been able to tell.
contraman

UK

#470 Jul 25, 2010
thedog wrote:
You f*ck a guy and you're not gay ?? lol
<quoted text>
Always a debatable issue. Maybe 'bi', maybe a 'power trip' & 'I will humiliate you' thing? But wish I'd been there to watch Nordic Emperor, the big blond n blue eyed stud fuck the effeminate Thai husband dressed in a dress---I suppose that makes me gay too, buy who cares?

Since: Feb 08

Bangalore, India

#471 Jul 26, 2010
contraman wrote:
<quoted text>
johnny, well over a year now---are you STILL spreading your blond north european genes in India? BET the young ladies there are loving it, & EVEN their cuckold husbands, as having a light skinned offspring is considered a blessing in India, is it not? Caryy on the good work!
absolutely true
we indians dont mind even being White MEN's toilet slaves
happentome

South San Francisco, CA

#472 Jul 26, 2010
Just got home after spending the afternoon housecleaning my wife's lover's house. Which is a little different, he is Indian and I am white.
contraman

UK

#473 Jul 27, 2010
besharm vinay wrote:
<quoted text>
absolutely true
Your point may be stretching it a bit, but the sentiment is correct. Indian men get turned on KNOWING their wives find comfort in the arms of white studs! And there's nothing wrong with that!
mick

Dallas, TX

#474 Aug 4, 2010
hey i am a white man and will do u anytime u want

“Men should be submissive”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#475 Aug 6, 2010
besharm vinay wrote:
<quoted text>
absolutely true
Hello Besharm,

I hope you are doing well. I have not posted much for some time, was busy with work & travel.
scott

AOL

#476 Aug 17, 2010
My lovely, white wife is now pregnant by a Blackman. We are so happy, and can't wait to raise her black baby together!!!
anonymous

South San Francisco, CA

#477 Aug 17, 2010
scott wrote:
My lovely, white wife is now pregnant by a Blackman. We are so happy, and can't wait to raise her black baby together!!!
Congratulations, my wife also had another man's child. Difference was her lover is from India. You'll find you will get some very interesting looks, when you the husband to white to be the father. While your wife's belly is getting bigger have wear clothes with words printed on them saying Made In Africa.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Want older gay guys for snapchat fun 5 min chase090 7
any females turned on by crossdressing men? (Feb '09) 5 min Sue 920
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 5 min tbini4444 832,390
loved to see old men masturbating in showers or... 5 min horny and young 26
being exhibitionist and exposing myself turns m... 5 min lookatmyboobies 1
Girls ever hold a guy peeing? 5 min HavingaBoner 5
Dirty ki...k 6 min Ryan 147,535
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 6 min Russelluk4 419,849
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 6 min Need some friends 118,462
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 7 min pokemonhero93 866,969