|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2010

Judged:

Hi Craftsman,
Your very correct about your analysis. India is a country where you will find diverse weather conditions at different past for country. And Fairness is considered as Major part of beauty for both Man and women, So having more fairer babies than others is the proudest thing for both parents and grandparents.
I want to thank all the Indian Cuckolds spread around the globe and giving their wives chance to be bred by white lovers, and bringing more fairer babies in families, and bringing joys to their families.
Myself, I am 31 years old Indian husband based in UK, My sweet Indian wife was Bred by her white Lover John, and we are now proud parents of 3 years old sweet, wonderful baby girl, who was greatly welcomed in our family. Recently my mother-in-law visited us and she was so happy to see our sweet daughter and being thankful to me for being father of such wonderful baby.And she absolutely have no clue that John is the real father of our baby. Also before she went; she spoke about her wish to see a sweet baby boy in our family in next year or two.
While me and sweet wife having goose bumps with the thoughts of new baby, we both surely know that it's time for me to send my sweet wife to a long and nice holiday trip with John.
Craftsman

Dundee, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2010

Judged:

Indian_Cuckold_Hubby wrote:
Hi Craftsman,
Your very correct about your analysis. India is a country where you will find diverse weather conditions at different past for country. And Fairness is considered as Major part of beauty for both Man and women, So having more fairer babies than others is the proudest thing for both parents and grandparents.
I want to thank all the Indian Cuckolds spread around the globe and giving their wives chance to be bred by white lovers, and bringing more fairer babies in families, and bringing joys to their families.

Myself, I am 31 years old Indian husband based in UK, My sweet Indian wife was Bred by her white Lover John, and we are now proud parents of 3 years old sweet, wonderful baby girl, who was greatly welcomed in our family. Recently my mother-in-law visited us and she was so happy to see our sweet daughter and being thankful to me for being father of such wonderful baby.And she absolutely have no clue that John is the real father of our baby. Also before she went; she spoke about her wish to see a sweet baby boy in our family in next year or two.
While me and sweet wife having goose bumps with the thoughts of new baby, we both surely know that it's time for me to send my sweet wife to a long and nice holiday trip with John.
Such a sensitive response! I hope that your lovely wife & John have a wonderful holiday together, at the time she is fertile & ovulating, & ready to recieve John's seed DEEP inside her womb! It would be wonderful for 'you' & your wife to, once more be the proud parents of a light skinned child; this time a boy. The happiness it will cause both sets of grandparents to have a light skinned baby is well worth the cuckoldry, is it not?
But would you not join John & your wife on their hols? Or would that put xtra pressure on the hite stud---for that's what he is, is he not, a white stud!
Indian_Cuckold_H ubby

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2010

Judged:

Hi Craftsman,

Thanks for your reply.

About accompanying John, I am bit in a dual state of mind. I would have preferred sending my wife with John alone. So that they can have privacy and it's always helpful to build that mental & physical chemistry between two of them while they make sugar baby.

Now we have 3 years old daughter. Though not full time but She still needs mother. If I Send only John with wife and baby, it will put limitations on John and wife's love makings. According to me; what is more important is that man should get his sex when he is high aroused, and that can be almost any time. If he gets sex when he is high, then he cums really good and seeds the women very well. So my worry is that what if John is really high in the morning and wants to take my wife in the shower, or after a long day of hiking, what if he wants to spend his evening lying naked in a hot bath tub for hour kissing, cuddling, caressing and fucking my naked wife..and what if baby needs attention at that same moments, it will ruin the moments and John will have to simply wait which will kill the mood.

So I am thinking it will be a good idea to go with them, and I will try to take care of baby whenever they wanted to be together and rest of the time we will spend holidaying. Or else I will simply invite John to home for stay till the time we get the good news...Let's see
Craftsman

Reading, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2010

Judged:

Hi Craftsman,
Thanks for your reply.
About accompanying John, I am bit in a dual state of mind. I would have preferred sending my wife with John alone. So that they can have privacy and it's always helpful to build that mental & physical chemistry between two of them while they make sugar baby.
Now we have 3 years old daughter. Though not full time but She still needs mother. If I Send only John with wife and baby, it will put limitations on John and wife's love makings. According to me; what is more important is that man should get his sex when he is high aroused, and that can be almost any time. If he gets sex when he is high, then he cums really good and seeds the women very well. So my worry is that what if John is really high in the morning and wants to take my wife in the shower, or after a long day of hiking, what if he wants to spend his evening lying naked in a hot bath tub for hour kissing, cuddling, caressing and fucking my naked wife..and what if baby needs attention at that same moments, it will ruin the moments and John will have to simply wait which will kill the mood.
So I am thinking it will be a good idea to go with them, and I will try to take care of baby whenever they wanted to be together and rest of the time we will spend holidaying. Or else I will simply invite John to home for stay till the time we get the good news...Let's see
I agree with your views. By accompanying your wife & her lover on holidays, whenever John desires your wife, you could take 'your' daughter aside, maybe for an outing, so that John can inseminate your wife 'in private', without intrusion. But at the same time, you will still be aroused at the thought that your lovely Indian wife was being cuckold bred by her white lover! An alternative of course would be for 'your' daughter to stay a few days with her grandparents whilst you, your wife & her white stud partner were holidaying together. This would then enable you to watch them making a baby son, watch your wife in the arms of her white lover, watch her receiving his 'love' DEEP in her fertile womb! Would that tutn you on, or would jealousy be an issue?
When your wife was pregnant with baby daughter, nice with swollen belly, what were your reactions, knowing it were a white man who'd given her that wonderful swollen belly? Were you turned on enough to pleasure yourself? I suppose it must have been difficult for John to make love to your wife then, with her 8 months & full of 'cuckold child' so did she offer her mouth to the white man? Slow sensitive french kissing, followed by your Indian wife wrapping her dark lipsticked mouth round his pale pleasure pole, that penis that had impregnated your sweet missus 8 momths previous?
In India now, with the economy opening up to foreigners, there are so so many white guys in places like Bombay, Poona & Bangalore. I daresay cuckoldry must be rife, as these white men can provide maried Indian women with something their dark husbands never can. Fair skinned babies, babies desired by all Indians!
I apologise for the many questions, but I find this thread so sensitive & loving. Your wife & you WILL be blessed with a light skinned baby boy now; the white man's son, but to be brought up by you, his doting 'dad'!
Aisha

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2010

Judged:

Hi Craftsman,
Your very correct about your analysis. India is a country where you will find diverse weather conditions at different past for country. And Fairness is considered as Major part of beauty for both Man and women, So having more fairer babies than others is the proudest thing for both parents and grandparen

Myself, I am 31 years old Indian husband based in UK, My sweet Indian wife was Bred by her white Lover John, and we are now proud parents of 3 years old sweet, wonderful baby girl, who was greatly
welcomed in our family. Recently my mother-in-law visited us and she was so happy to see our sweet daughter and being thankful to me for being father of such wonderful baby.And she absolutely have no clue that John is the real father of our baby. Also before she went; she spoke about her wish to see a sweet baby boy in our family in next
year or two.
I am married Indian Muslim woman and I wish I had cuckold husband. I would love to have babies from white guys as they would be white too. It is just too tempting and irresistible.

Since: Feb 08

Pusan, Korea

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2010

Amazed wrote:
I read a post on tribe.net where a couple told their teenage son exactly that - i.e. he was the result of a cuckold pregnancy. The teenager now treats his "daddy" (the cuckold father) with disdain. That's not a good position to be in for the cuck hubby.
If he was sired by a stud, then rather than becoming a cuckold like his "daddy", perhaps he would become like his biological but absent father, i.e. a stud who has other men's wives.
i agree, when my mom said to my Half Brothers that their leal dad is only their servant and a cuck and that They are Bred By Superior SEED, They Thanked my mom, met Their Real Fathers and enslaved my dad and treated my dad(their legal dad) with the contempt we cucks deserve.
Also, They changed Their Famly Names and Middle Names as Per Their BioDad's Name
Their First Names were anyway Designated By Their Biological DADs
Craftsman

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2010

Aisha wrote:
<quoted text>
I am married Indian Muslim woman and I wish I had cuckold husband. I would love to have babies from white guys as they would be white too. It is just too tempting and irresistible.
Go for it! If hubby is the jealous type, pass the baby off as his, saying something like "In my family, a few generations back, there was some 'funny business'; I don't know the details, but the fair skinned child is obviously the emergence of a 'throw-back' gene".
If not a jealous type, talk to him about it. Just non-pregnant cuckoldry at first, & then about a cuckold pregnancy!
It would be so beautiful.
Are there other Asian wives there (Muslim, Hindu, Sikh---any!), who have similiar thoughts?
Pls tell us!
Aisha

Blacktown, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2010

Judged:

Craftsman wrote:
<quoted text>
Go for it! If hubby is the jealous type, pass the baby off as his, saying something like "In my family, a few generations back, there was some 'funny business'; I don't know the details, but the fair skinned child is obviously the emergence of a 'throw-back' gene".
If not a jealous type, talk to him about it. Just non-pregnant cuckoldry at first, & then about a cuckold pregnancy!
It would be so beautiful.
Are there other Asian wives there (Muslim, Hindu, Sikh---any!), who have similiar thoughts?
Pls tell us!
Thanks for your suggestions but it is not easy when you are risking your whole life. It is only worthwhile when husband is willing to cuck and Also willing to get his wife pregnant by white guy. In my case there is no way my husband can tolerate if I part my legs to get laid with any male let alone getting pregnant by him. So this is going to be my fantacy only . What I do know however is there are few Indian women like me who has unmet secret desire to have beautiful cute babies like white people.
Join Free
Craftsman

Kilmarnock, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2010

Aisha, the last sentence in your latest post is, I think so true! There are for sure MANY Asian wives, married to Asians, specially here in the west, but who are INCREDIBLY attracted to white guys. Maybe it is the 'forbidden fruit' theme, maybe the temptation & opportunities available, who knows. But the pregnancy theme is really taking this 'attraction' to the extreme. It is every woman's desire to 'optimise the genes'(ie to produce the 'best possible' child), & with a white lover, an Asian wife can almost certainly achieve this!
Such a beautiful theme is interracial cuckold pregnancies!
Indian_Cuckold_H ubby

Pune, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2010

Judged:

Hi Craftsman,

No worries about your questions. Being cuckold, it was my utmost pleasure to accepting impregnated women as my sweet wife. I loved her sallowness of her belly and kissed on it time by time, felt the baby moving inside. Wife's face and body was radiant ;by the pleasures she had with John and the gift he did wrapped inside her womb for us.

When my wife was pregnant from our daughter; John came by to our house and it was Thanksgiving. He was stuffing Turkey, and whispered n my ears; This is how I filled your wife; and he then started stuffing Turkey more and turkey got really big, just like swollen belly of my sweet wife. Also in front of my he mentioned that; we have two turkeys for this Thanks giving, and hugged my wife from behind and moved his hands over her belly. All this not I was not only aroused but his words gave me clear idea about how many times and how firmly, deeply, nicely John STUFFED my sweet wife with his sweet FILLINGS.

Anyways, I think it would be good idea to let me accompany to them with our daughter. I will take care of daughter. When John and wife will make sweet love and John will be lying with satisfaction; me and wife will be alone at the other side and I will eat out my wife's well spread; well lubricated, wet and warm love holes
Aisha

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2010

Hi Craftsman,
Your very correct about your analysis. India is a country where you will find diverse weather conditions at different past for country. And Fairness is considered as Major part of beauty for both Man and women, So having more fairer babies than others is the proudest thing for both parents and grandparen
I want to thank all the Indian Cuckolds

Myself, I am 31 years old Indian husbanbased in UK, My sweet Indian wife was Bred by her white Lover John, and we are now proud parents of 3 years old sweet, wonderful baby girl, who was greatly welcomed in our family. Recently my mother-in-law visited us and she was so happy to see our sweet daughter and being thankful to me for being father of such wonderful baby.And she absolutely have no clue thJohn
is the real father of our baby. Also before she went; she spoke about her wish to see a sweet baby boy in our family in next year or two.
since you are real hardcore cuckold husband my suggestion is don't send your wife to John. Invite him at your home and sleep all in one bed like you your daughter and John together. Your daughter is just three year old so she won't understand anything and betterstll you should keep doing it infront of your daughter so that when she gets married she will make her hubby as cuck and more and more Indian women will be bred by white people. I think it is your duty that you are not only selfish but also you are preparing your daughter to share with white guy to continue as a next generation cuckoldry. I hope you will take my suggestion in right perspective and will not be offended.

Since: Dec 09

Joliet, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2010

contraman wrote:
Does it happen? I know that cuckoldry is common, but does a lover impregnate the wife, not accidentally, but deliberately, with the husband KNOWING, & either helpless to do anything about it, or even approving, watching his wife being bred by her lover? Immoral or practical?
The ultimate in cuckoldry, is it? Maybe the husband has some awful genetic condition, & does not want to pass it down the line. Maybe the husband suffers from other genetic health issues---diabetes, high bp, cancer in the family etc---the stud comes from healthy stock. And maybe IVF or adoption is not possible, or too expensive (& in any case IVF is expensive, & the success rates are low).
It's EVERY woman's desire to optimise the genes, so she will naturally gravitate towards the alpha male, the sexually superior (& maybe even RACIALLY superior?) male---maybe the tall, blond, potential Nobel Prize winner is a FAR FAR better catch than her poor pathetic husband! He would produce superior babies than ever her husband could.
Maybe the husband has virility problems, firing only "blanks", or maybe he can't get it up, or suffers preamture ejaculation---NOT the stud though! So in ANY of those situations, the cuckold simply HAS to accept the inevitable!
Are there any readers who are either cuckolds who have "enjoyed" a cuckold pregnancy, or a stud who's bred another man's wife. Maybe there is a cuckoldress out there who would like to narrate her breeding experiences, or indeed her fantasies---
Hey they did that back in the old days when a man couldnt get his wife pregnant. You just have a label for it now.
Craftsman

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2010

Judged:

Aisha wrote:
<quoted text>
since you are real hardcore cuckold husband my suggestion is don't send your wife to John. Invite him at your home and sleep all in one bed like you your daughter and John together. Your daughter is just three year old so she won't understand anything and betterstll you should keep doing it infront of your daughter so that when she gets married she will make her hubby as cuck and more and more Indian women will be bred by white people. I think it is your duty that you are not only selfish but also you are preparing your daughter to share with white guy to continue as a next generation cuckoldry. I hope you will take my suggestion in right perspective and will not be offended.
From your posts I get the impression that you believe it to be the duty of EVERY Indian wife married to an Indian to be cuckold bred by a white man, & I agree with you! I suppose the main reason for this form of cuckoldry is that the babies would be light skinned & cuter.
Any other reasons?

PS I enjoy yoiur posts, so keep 'em coming!
Aisha

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2010

Judged:

LastOfTheHoover wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey they did that back in the old days when a man couldnt get his wife pregnant. You just have a label for it now.
in the past it was not considered as an alternative life style. It was purely happening out of necessity where husband can't make his wife pregnant for various reasons where as now a days Many cuckold husband are capable of sexually satisfying their wife and impregnate them as well but they choose to get their wife pregnant by other people because they want good looking and healthy babies and they get tremendous pleasure while watching their wife getting banged by good hunk so they get doubly benefitted by pleasure by watching it as well as babies and great satisfaction that their wives are happy while parting their legs for other male or males. This is the big difference if you consider what was happening in the past and new emerging trend of ultimate cuckoldry where husband does not only share his wife with other stud but gives his wife and her lover the complete sexual freedom so that they can humiliate hubby the way they want. So it is not same as before I hope you understand the difference now.
Aisha

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2010

Judged:

Craftsman wrote:
<quoted text>
From your posts I get the impression that you believe it to be the duty of EVERY Indian wife married to an Indian to be cuckold bred by a white man, & I agree with you! I suppose the main reason for this form of cuckoldry is that the babies would be light skinned & cuter.
Any other reasons?
PS I enjoy yoiur posts, so keep 'em coming!
Cuckoldry is not for every one but my point is if you are cuckold then your daughter have the right to know about who is her real biological father. Also I believe that if you don't teach the value of cuckold life style to your children means you have double standard when it comes to you and your children.
I am not sure whether whatever Besharam Vinay says is true or not but if it is true then his wife has not made her husband cuck but have made sure all her kids gets cuckoldry deeply rooted in their mind and therefore Vinay has accepted cuckold life style and encourage his sister and mother to give their 100% when it comes to getting laid with white hunks. That is the reason I suggested that this Indian cuckold should allow his daughter to watch her mother while getting penetrated by her real father so she clearly understannd who is her real father and learn quickly from childhood that sleeping with men other than husband for making babies is normal and not weird and she become liberal minded from childhood so that she does not waste her youth. If you are cuckold then I guess it is very important that your daughter continue the family tradition to avoid getting caught in moral dillemmas faced by daughter if she is not brought up as a liberal women.

Craftsman

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2010

in the past it was not considered as an alternative life style. It was purely happening out of necessity where husband can't make his wife pregnant for various reasons where as now a days Many cuckold husband are capable of sexually satisfying their wife and impregnate them as well but they choose to get their wife pregnant by other people because they want good looking and healthy babies and they get tremendous pleasure while watching their wife getting banged by good hunk so they get doubly benefitted by pleasure by watching it as well as babies and great satisfaction that their wives are happy while parting their legs for other male or males. This is the big difference if you consider what was happening in the past and new emerging trend of ultimate cuckoldry where husband does not only share his wife with other stud but gives his wife and her lover the complete sexual freedom so that they can humiliate hubby the way they want. So it is not same as before I hope you understand the difference now.
I find reading your posts very refreshing. And fully agree with this particular post. Yes, whilst in the past cuckoldry had a narrower meaning (usually a wife cheating on her husband behind his back, or where the poor husband maybe disapproved, but was weak, & couldn't do anything about his cuckoldry!), now, it's almost open, with husbands approving & giving the cuckold lovemaking their blessing. So whereas previously cuckold pregnancies were often mistakes (& tried to be covered up wherever possible), now these pregnancies are deliberate. Also, with DNA & lie detector testing, it is now not easy to conceal a cuckold pregnancy, is it?
As has been mentioned in this forum by others, it is every woman's desire to have the 'best possible child'; indeed it is her RIGHT to 'optimise the genes', & if this means sleeping with a taller, handsomer, fairer skinned, intellectually superior, healthy-gened male, then so be it. And you have alluded to this in previous posts, it is almost natural for dark skinned Indian couples to actively seek out white studs, in order that the babies they make look like their natural dad! Nothing wrong with that!
And in all this if the husband gets pleasure, so much the better.
Can I be personal & ask if you are a cuckold bred lady? If not, would you have LIKED to have been one, with your Indian mother being sired by a white stud? In many of your posts you sound as if you could have been, plus of course your OWN desire now to want to be impregnated by a white man despite having an Muslim Indian husband. Is this not the case?
Craftsman

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2010

Aisha, I'm sorry. In my last post I screwed up, & an earlier post from you appears as if it is part of MY post! No great harm done though!
Craftsman

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2010

Aisha wrote:
<quoted text>
Cuckoldry is not for every one but my point is if you are cuckold then your daughter have the right to know about who is her real biological father. Also I believe that if you don't teach the value of cuckold life style to your children means you have double standard when it comes to you and your children.
I am not sure whether whatever Besharam Vinay says is true or not but if it is true then his wife has not made her husband cuck but have made sure all her kids gets cuckoldry deeply rooted in their mind and therefore Vinay has accepted cuckold life style and encourage his sister and mother to give their 100% when it comes to getting laid with white hunks. That is the reason I suggested that this Indian cuckold should allow his daughter to watch her mother while getting penetrated by her real father so she clearly understannd who is her real father and learn quickly from childhood that sleeping with men other than husband for making babies is normal and not weird and she become liberal minded from childhood so that she does not waste her youth. If you are cuckold then I guess it is very important that your daughter continue the family tradition to avoid getting caught in moral dillemmas faced by daughter if she is not brought up as a liberal women.
Aisha, not sure if I fully agree with this post of yours. You are suggesting that a cuckold daughter (but you did not mention a cuckold 'son') should from a young age WATCH her mother making love with her lover (who is NOT her husband), so that from a young age the daughter appreciates the cuckold life-style. I think this argument would not stand up legally, as I'm sure it would be unlawful to expose children to sex, even as voyeurs, as you suggest. Yes, when the daughter was adult (16 in most countries), this would be acceptable. I speak only from a possible legal viewpoint.
And why only daughters? Why should a son not know & appreciate the same thing. You argue that by witnessing her mother as a cuckoldress, the daughter will herself become one. But the same could be true for the son? He too will become a cuckold, if from the age of 16 he starts watching his mum in the arms if her lover regular!
joemamma

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2010

Is this shit real ???? If so i am moving my honkey ass to India !!!
Aisha

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2010

Judged:

Craftsman wrote:
<quoted text>
Aisha, not sure if I fully agree with this post of yours. You are suggesting that a cuckold daughter (but you did not mention a cuckold 'son') should from a young age WATCH her mother making love with her lover (who is NOT her husband), so that from a young age the daughter appreciates the cuckold life-style. I think this argument would not stand up legally, as I'm sure it would be unlawful to

expose children to sex, even as voyeurs, as you suggest. Yes, when the daughter was adult (16 in most countries), this would be acceptable. I speak only from a possible legal viewpoint.
And why only daughters? Why should a son not know & appreciate the same thing. You argue that by witnessing her mother as a cuckoldress, the daughter will herself become one. But the same could be true for the son? He too will become a cuckold, if from the age of 16 he starts watching his mum in the arms if her lover regular!
I was replying to an Indian cuck husband who has 3 year old daughter. That is why I was talking about daughter all the time if he had son then I would have talked about son as the same logic applies for son as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 241 - 260 of865
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

4411 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Tall cury woman need bigger than a small woman? 7 min Dhillinger 3
Straight guys gay experiences? (Feb '10) 7 min Ahahhahsshakka 227
what are you listening to RIGHT NOW? (Jul '11) 8 min CJ Rocker 21,927
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 8 min opti0n 208,930
Animal fun 8 min Lea 11
Show off your panties 8 min obeyx310 21
sexy ladies on whatsapp chat shuld drop dia pho... (Jan '12) 9 min piyush 12,290
Gay/bi K....k 10 min alanw13 63,227
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 12 min JustForBiMarriedMen 331,357
dirty ki..k 15 min Millertime14 135,674
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 33 min Dhillinger 3,387
•••
•••
•••

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••