London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2009

Judged:

Does it happen? I know that cuckoldry is common, but does a lover impregnate the wife, not accidentally, but deliberately, with the husband KNOWING, & either helpless to do anything about it, or even approving, watching his wife being bred by her lover? Immoral or practical?
The ultimate in cuckoldry, is it? Maybe the husband has some awful genetic condition, & does not want to pass it down the line. Maybe the husband suffers from other genetic health issues---diabetes, high bp, cancer in the family etc---the stud comes from healthy stock. And maybe IVF or adoption is not possible, or too expensive (& in any case IVF is expensive, & the success rates are low).
It's EVERY woman's desire to optimise the genes, so she will naturally gravitate towards the alpha male, the sexually superior (& maybe even RACIALLY superior?) male---maybe the tall, blond, potential Nobel Prize winner is a FAR FAR better catch than her poor pathetic husband! He would produce superior babies than ever her husband could.
Maybe the husband has virility problems, firing only "blanks", or maybe he can't get it up, or suffers preamture ejaculation---NOT the stud though! So in ANY of those situations, the cuckold simply HAS to accept the inevitable!
Are there any readers who are either cuckolds who have "enjoyed" a cuckold pregnancy, or a stud who's bred another man's wife. Maybe there is a cuckoldress out there who would like to narrate her breeding experiences, or indeed her fantasies---

Since: Feb 08

Hsinchu, Taiwan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2009

Judged:

SIR ContraMan, in my case, i was both Helpless and at the same time approving!!!
Reason : The STUD Who cucked me is A Blue Eyed Blonde HUNK and HE Impregnated HIS Slut(to whom i, an east indian guy is legally wedded, my wife,i.e.,HIS Slut too is east indian)Not just once But Thrice with HIS Superior Seed!!!
The First time, HE Got A Boy( A Fair Skinned, slightly Tanned Light Brown Haired and Blue Eyed Angel, Jierka Furgeson, Yes, HE Insisted, Because, HE Impregnated my wife, The Children be Named as Per HIS Wishes and Grow up As Superior STUDS And as Angels), Second time, Twins(A Boy; Johan Furgeson and A Girl,Sarah Furgeson, Both Look Like Dolls!!!) and is now Expecting Another Baby!!! But The Third Time is an Accidental Pregnancy!!!

Hsinchu, Taiwan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2009

Judged:

And to All Those Who Dont Approve of my comments : i Love what i am Doing.
i am a Voluntary slave and Love being Humiliated and Sexcually as well as Racially Degraded By Caucasian HUNKS for mutual Pleasure!!!
it is all consensual and i crave for the same!!!
contraman

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2009

Judged:

besharm, your posts are provocative, & I'm sure other south Asians probably LOATHE you & your cuckold life-style, PARTICULARLY your unabashed worship of the Blond Stud!
But you are "like a breath of fresh air", so honest & up-front, so please don't stop!
In order of preference, it would be interesting to read a list of your "perversions"!

Hsinchu, Taiwan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2009

Judged:

contraman wrote:
besharm, your posts are provocative, & I'm sure other south Asians probably LOATHE you & your cuckold life-style, PARTICULARLY your unabashed worship of the Blond Stud!
But you are "like a breath of fresh air", so honest & up-front, so please don't stop!
In order of preference, it would be interesting to read a list of your "perversions"!
Thank You Sir ContraMan, i give a damn to what other south asians think of me and my lifestyle.
i am sure, they are envious of me.
my Perversions Are Many Sir!!!
i am an Ashtray for my Owner, A Urinal and also a Toilet Tissue Paper!!
Fools

Spanaway, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2009

Who supports that child financially through its upbringing? The hubby can make the cuck pay! What a sham.

Hsinchu, Taiwan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2009

Judged:

Fools wrote:
Who supports that child financially through its upbringing? The hubby can make the cuck pay! What a sham.
It's always The cuck who pays for the bringing up of the child
Cuck_Hubby

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2009

Judged:

Hi Vinay,
I am very happy to see someone like you around. I felt so happy to know you. I am 28 married Indian male based in UK. My sweet wife is 26 years old, and she had a 42 year old tall, strong build, handsome white guy as a lover for 6 years before she married me. My wife was actually 2 Months preggy from him when she was taking wedding vows with me. I am now a legal father of nice wonderful white baby boy. Me and wife both happy.
Join Free
contraman

Chester-le-street, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2009

Judged:

Cuck_Hubby wrote:
Hi Vinay,
I am very happy to see someone like you around. I felt so happy to know you. I am 28 married Indian male based in UK. My sweet wife is 26 years old, and she had a 42 year old tall, strong build, handsome white guy as a lover for 6 years before she married me. My wife was actually 2 Months preggy from him when she was taking wedding vows with me. I am now a legal father of nice wonderful white baby boy. Me and wife both happy.
I presume your wife, like her lover, is also white, but you are Indian! When you are with your wife & "your" child in public, EVERYONE must realise that you are a cuckold. How does that make you feel?
Seems inter racial cuckoldry is not THAT uncommon then. But is it inter racial in your case, when both lovers belong to the same race, but the cuckold husband is of ANOTHER race? White & Indian respectively in your case?
Lovely to read about cuckold pregnancies!

Hsinchu, Taiwan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2009

Judged:

Cuck_Hubby wrote:
Hi Vinay,
Thatz Great!! i too am very Happy to see you cuck-Hubby
also i am wondering what Happened to Sir ContraMan!!!!
one more Thing, as The Boy Grows, let Him know you are just His servant and Who His Real Dad is!!!

Hsinchu, Taiwan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2009

Judged:

contraman wrote:
Sir ContraMan, there are other east indians who are cucks like me to be used and Abused By Superior White MEN like You and Your Buddies :)
Howard

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2009

Judged:

I enjoy your Darwinian arguments, but I think in all those cases discussed or cussed here, it is driven by plain sex drive/curiosity/and variety to combat boredom or tradition.
contraman wrote:
Does it happen? I know that cuckoldry is common, but does a lover impregnate the wife, not accidentally, but deliberately, with the husband KNOWING, & either helpless to do anything about it, or even approving, watching his wife being bred by her lover? Immoral or practical?
The ultimate in cuckoldry, is it? Maybe the husband has some awful genetic condition, & does not want to pass it down the line. Maybe the husband suffers from other genetic health issues---diabetes, high bp, cancer in the family etc---the stud comes from healthy stock. And maybe IVF or adoption is not possible, or too expensive (& in any case IVF is expensive, & the success rates are low).
It's EVERY woman's desire to optimise the genes, so she will naturally gravitate towards the alpha male, the sexually superior (& maybe even RACIALLY superior?) male---maybe the tall, blond, potential Nobel Prize winner is a FAR FAR better catch than her poor pathetic husband! He would produce superior babies than ever her husband could.
Maybe the husband has virility problems, firing only "blanks", or maybe he can't get it up, or suffers preamture ejaculation---NOT the stud though! So in ANY of those situations, the cuckold simply HAS to accept the inevitable!
Are there any readers who are either cuckolds who have "enjoyed" a cuckold pregnancy, or a stud who's bred another man's wife. Maybe there is a cuckoldress out there who would like to narrate her breeding experiences, or indeed her fantasies---

Hsinchu, Taiwan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2009

Judged:

contraman wrote:
<quoted text>
I presume your wife, like her lover, is also white, but you are Indian! When you are with your wife & "your" child in public, EVERYONE must realise that you are a cuckold. How does that make you feel?
Seems inter racial cuckoldry is not THAT uncommon then. But is it inter racial in your case, when both lovers belong to the same race, but the cuckold husband is of ANOTHER race? White & Indian respectively in your case?
Lovely to read about cuckold pregnancies!
Sir ContraMan, i feel cuck hubby's wife is east indian too!!!
That is true cuckoldry isnt it?
both wife and cuck hubby of the same Race but, The Child being of The Superior White MAN!!!! and This being publicly Acknowledged.
There's Nothing more Divine for the cuckold east indian huby's like mself and cuck ubby, when at A Party,the cuckold east indian hubby Serves Drinks To The Superior White HUNK and Holds Them till The White STUD Breaks The Smooch from HIS slut(who too is east indian) and Then, The Superior Caucasian HUNK Spills some Drink on floor and His Shoes and slaps the hubby and the faggot cuckold husband Wipes off The Shoes of The White MAN by it's(the cuckold husbands)shirt and Thanks The White HUNK For such an Honour and Privilage Allmin Public for The Guests Amujsement!!!!(it Happened in my Case Several TIMES!!!,This was one of my Fantasies so Well Executed by our GOD, The Blue Eyed Blonde STUD From Scandinavia)
contraman

Chester-le-street, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2009

Judged:

besharm vinay wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir ContraMan, i feel cuck hubby's wife is east indian too!!!
That is true cuckoldry isnt it?
both wife and cuck hubby of the same Race but, The Child being of The Superior White MAN!!!! and This being publicly Acknowledged.
There's Nothing more Divine for the cuckold east indian huby's like mself and cuck ubby, when at A Party,the cuckold east indian hubby Serves Drinks To The Superior White HUNK and Holds Them till The White STUD Breaks The Smooch from HIS slut(who too is east indian) and Then, The Superior Caucasian HUNK Spills some Drink on floor and His Shoes and slaps the hubby and the faggot cuckold husband Wipes off The Shoes of The White MAN by it's(the cuckold husbands)shirt and Thanks The White HUNK For such an Honour and Privilage Allmin Public for The Guests Amujsement!!!!(it Happened in my Case Several TIMES!!!,This was one of my Fantasies so Well Executed by our GOD, The Blue Eyed Blonde STUD From Scandinavia)
But surely if the white stud spills drink on his boots, you as an Indian cuck would need to kneel before him, in front of your wife, & LICK his boots clean, would you not? Do you do this? Does your wife laugh at you whilst you are licking the blond stud's boots?

Hsinchu, Taiwan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2009

Judged:

contraman wrote:
<quoted text>
But surely if the white stud spills drink on his boots, you as an Indian cuck would need to kneel before him, in front of your wife, & LICK his boots clean, would you not? Do you do this? Does your wife laugh at you whilst you are licking the blond stud's boots?
Yes SIR Contraman, to Clean HIS Black Boots on HIS Divine Feet, i have to kneel down before HIM as Both HIM and my HIS east indian slut(to whom i,an east indian male am legally wed) Laugh at me and my Pathetic situation!!!
That gives me as Incredible Turn On!!!!!

Hsinchu, Taiwan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2009

Judged:

And SIR ContraMAN, i eve Lick The Dirt underHIS Shoes as HE Positions Himself on A Luxurious King Size Sofa with HIS slut(my wife) on HIS Lap and HIM Smooching and Fondling her in view of Full Public!!!! and as a Reard, i get A Kick and Spit from HIM!!!!
Wet Julie

Singleton, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2009

Judged:

How do you find on of these studs to have sex with you.
contraman

Great Yarmouth, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2009

Judged:

Wet Julie wrote:
How do you find on of these studs to have sex with you.
Yes, good point! Bet you TOO would want a stud like that to service your needs! But don't we all?
Clearly not

Paola, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2009

Judged:

One can only hope you all get aids from this and any kid from it has it also. We dont need anymore trashy pieces of shit like you all.
SuperiorLol

Cambridge, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2009

Judged:

China and India will be the largest economies on the planet by 2040 and will have the most powerful armies. The white race is dying out. It's a brown/yellow future. The east is back baby so get used to it. When you shave a monkey you'll find they're white.

White skin burns in the sun and blue eyes can't take bright light. The beginning of the end for the white race is near at hand. Welcome to the New World Order and it's the order of the east but don't worry we'll be kind and let Jews run you on our behalf.

And all dickless scum like "besharm vinay" will be exterminated along with the pale dead skin scum.

Sieg Smile from the NWO

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of865
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7243 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Are there any women? 3 min ftc_echo 107
lmy wife and asian taxi drivers 3 min staceyGstring 2
Kent gay meet ups (Nov '12) 4 min piss in my mouth 6,153
Trade no limits 4 min tradeanyone 13
free phonesex numbers (Jul '12) 4 min Nice lad 18 29,754
male playing with his ass on skype 4 min Smiley44 2
Anr/ abf- adult breastfeeding relationship- UK (Feb '11) 4 min Lauren 1,056
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min add me guys 337,935
Gay/bi K....k 4 min nightwalker121 67,600