Since: Dec 08

Poughkeepsie, NY

#23 Dec 14, 2010
tesora wrote:
<quoted text>
all of the above but his technique, his confidence, and the fact that i trusted him meant a lot. He was the first guy who made me squirt also. The size certainly didn't hurt anything though.
Well, there is a message here for all those guys who are into slammin' and bammin'! It's all about the technique! Although size helps! If you ain't got that, you just are outta luck!
aurumgirl

Jakarta, Indonesia

#24 Dec 16, 2010
no joke.. but it happened to me several time..

all ofthem was during double penetration sometimes triple (one goes to my mouth) i when i do have orgasm during DP.. ibecomes sooo intesne that sometimes i black out for a minutes or two... one time the guys panicked when this happned they immediatly called 911, luckly i gain consciousness during the call... that was histerical
aurumgirl

Jakarta, Indonesia

#25 Dec 18, 2010
it happned to me acoukple of times.. all of are from a double penetration session... it's usually beacuse I was already soo and too sensitive weak from multiple orgasm and squirting all over the place.. and then the DP me... after a while I would get and orgasm sooo intense that i Black out...

One time that happend the guys got so worried that they actually called 911, lucky I gain concousness (did i spell that right?) before they finished the call
panTsniffer

Fort Worth, TX

#26 Dec 19, 2010
my ex girlfriend almost passed out from having several intense orgasms after she talked me into having a 3sum with my friend who was very sexually experienced and had a really HUGE penis...ugh!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#27 Dec 20, 2010
almost, would love to try again so i do pass out
panTsniffer

Fort Worth, TX

#28 Dec 20, 2010
aurumgirl wrote:
it happned to me acoukple of times.. all of are from a double penetration session... it's usually beacuse I was already soo and too sensitive weak from multiple orgasm and squirting all over the place.. and then the DP me... after a while I would get and orgasm sooo intense that i Black out...
One time that happend the guys got so worried that they actually called 911, lucky I gain concousness (did i spell that right?) before they finished the call
...WoW id like to watch that!!

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#29 Dec 20, 2010
First time I wasnít sure what happened or if it happened but Iíve lost consciousness four or five times since.
anonymous

Loveland, OH

#30 Dec 20, 2010
I made several of my gf's pass out when I was doing them... It got to be a regular thing, there for awhile... I think I was sperming so hard when I came that it was hitting their brain.... and knocking them out cold...
Join Free

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#31 Dec 20, 2010
anonymous wrote:
I made several of my gf's pass out when I was doing them... It got to be a regular thing, there for awhile... I think I was sperming so hard when I came that it was hitting their brain.... and knocking them out cold...
Now thereís someone who thinks so much of his abilities he can easily delude himself. Maybe he needs to go back to school and retake some basic anatomy lessons. Or maybe it was meant to be a joke.
Early Bird

Saint Joseph, MN

#33 Jul 14, 2011
Yes!

My first two orgasms were the most intense I have ever felt. When I had my first one, I screamed & my body arched up so violently, I nearly fell out of my bed! It was so intense, I blacked out for a second or two. But, it felt so, so wonderfully intense, I knew that I wanted to feel it again right away! So I did, and I nearly fell out of bed & nearly passed out again! I'm a guy, and I discovered orgasms by accident, while exploring my body after my bath when I was 5 years old. I soon discovered that I could give myself the 'special feeling', as I called it, many times in a row, if I just kept on rubbing after the first one. Oh, I've had some memorable orgasms with my lady friends, but none of the orgasms I've had since can compare to those first two.
WTH

Philadelphia, PA

#34 Jul 14, 2011
Just a couple weeks ago my girlfriend passed out while riding me. I'm just an average 6", but I do take pride in technique and attention to the little things. She's been close several times before but this time she did go out and fall off! She calls our love making sessions "pulling a shift at the pretzel factory" because I get her all twisted up. There's nothing like knowing you're doing a good job of pleasing you lady!

Since: May 11

Mitcham, UK

#35 Jul 14, 2011
I had a g/f who would have multiple orgasms.......we also did bondage and breath play....she passed out at least twice......I still carried on fcukin her though it was such a turn on!
Timothy

Logan, OH

#36 Jun 9, 2013
The neighbors wife, mother of four, stopped by. We were having a quick romp and she came so hard she passed out. I don't know why, it wasn't the first time or anything. I could tell she was extra wet and really into it. Scared me to have a passed out milf in my house but she came around in just about a minute. Seemed like ten though.
IamJelly

Nashville, TN

#37 Aug 8, 2013
bones wrote:
I was screwing my future wife, age 19, on her family couch for the first time and she passed out. I was in a panic to get her up and alive before her parents came home. I dragged her onto the floor and was attempting to get her clothes back on. Cold rags on her forehead. Fanning her. I'd sit her up and she'd fall over. It took about 10 minutes for her to respond to simple questions. She did this a few more times after we were married, mostly after intense sex. She referred to the passing out as "being in a sex coma". I had her permission to screw her in this state...which I always did.
This. You win.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#38 Sep 4, 2013
yeap happens to me on several sessions... usually when it was a double penetration session... my orgasms got so intense that I passed out in the middle of it. but I usually passed out no more than a minute..

Funny story one time I was doing double penetration.. I was having orgasms in the span of minutes.. I think it was my fifth in that session that I blacked out or passsed out.. the guys got so worried they actually were going to call 911.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#39 Sep 5, 2013
no but i have cried
Rachel

Adelaide, Australia

#40 Sep 7, 2013
Legs strapped together with Hitachi strapped in place. Big toes tied to each other.

After who knows how many orgasms and how much torture as he tickled my feet throughout, I passed out cold.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#41 Sep 10, 2013
Oh god yes...
I was dating a girl half my age, I felt dominant towards her and she was happy to go along with what I wanted. I loved sitting on her face, she was so good at pleasing in this position and I loved the personal validation of having a beautiful young girl beneath me with her face buried in my hairy pussy. I would orgasm, rest while she gently sucked me, then start bouncing again, and the orgasms would be progressively more powerful. Usually I would stop because the sensations would become too intense, but once I went one too many, when I came I saw a burst of white light and felt pleasure so intense it was like being electrocuted, I felt myself convulse and heard myself scream as if from a distance. I floated back to consciousness in a dreamlike way, she was whimpering and crying, she thought I had a heart attack, and was so relieved, we both started laughing and held each other, not minding that the sheets were completely soaked through. That was by far the most intense orgasm I have ever experienced. Good, good times.

Since: Mar 13

Milford, MA

#42 Sep 10, 2013
I haven't, I've blacked out for a second though. A girl I was with passed out for about five minutes, but that probably had more to do with her hanging over the side of the bed added with the orgasm than anything.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#43 Sep 10, 2013
I've blacked out quite often during or after an orgasm. But then I black out at other times too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min funlad93 632,873
B.B.M. Dirty Pins (Oct '13) 2 min ivy 27,807
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min dragon21 278,654
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 2 min Kjeppersen 454,976
Let's have fun 2 min Mr Biggs 6
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Rocketman52 596,964
harpurhey bi guy 45 for outdoor meets 3 min curious 52
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 6 min Cockii4 75,659
More from around the web