Brent

New York, NY

#271 Oct 25, 2013
Well, not really into labels, so if you call me bi then fine. Consider myself straight because naked guys and their dicks do nothing for me. Have no desire to touch a guy sexually, or blow him. I did however gladly accept bjs from a gay guy all through high school. They felt great, and I couldnít get any from girls, and it was a lot better than yanking my chain. If the offer of a bj came with strings attached , would have turned it down. So if that makes me gay, or bi, donít really care.
joyman61

Brooklyn, NY

#272 Oct 25, 2013
tazzy14 wrote:
Allways up for a good time!
well I am too. I live in Westfield NY. Not too far away. Generally looking for a p say to eat but then a duck will do.

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#273 Oct 25, 2013
That's hot! mmmm......
Tyler

New York, NY

#274 Oct 25, 2013
Just donít understand what the big deal is. If Iím not getting any, my gay bud sucks me off. He likes it, it feels a lot better than jerking myself off, and he is really good at it. Win / win. Just lay back close my eyes and crack a nut. No messy lube or spunk to clean up either.

“sexyslave2_1966@ yahoo.com”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#275 Oct 26, 2013
John wrote:
I am a gay guy, partnered and been so for 20 years, so essentially married.
I find the whole notion that straight guys that want blowjobs are not bi ridiculous. And not putting "labels" on something is just an expression of fear.
Straight men dont want to be labeled "bi" because society still does not quite accept the notion of bi and therefore they are concerned they will be called a closeted gay which let's face it is frowned upon by the majority.
There are no gay guys that I know of that would want to screw a pussy or get a blow job from a woman. Why is that? Why is it then that "straight" men want sex from other guys???
The answer is that they are not straight. They are bi. Keep saying it's a label and keep denying that your part of your sexuality.
Tell your wife or girlfriend what you are doing and see if they think you are still "straight" LMAO
I agree with you John. if you like a blow job from a guy then you are bi. I am a bi male and I love it even though I am closeted myself. I love to have my women and enjoy their juices just like a "straight" man would...but I have the advantage of enjoying the best of both worlds. I can also find a guy wanting a hummer and give him my mouth for what I would say is the best feeling he will ever get. because guys know what guys want in a hummer. women can only guess unless they are told by their man. not to say that if a woman wants to give me a blow job as I am eating her out I wouldn't enjoy it, because I would love it. but if it were a guy he would know what would turn me on instinctively because he knows what he would love in return.
Leo

Berryville, AR

#276 Oct 27, 2013
Oh yeah - and I have had a lot of straight guys who love it, then they go home to their wives. That's OK, they got their rocks off,
I loved doing the sucking, so everybody was happy.
curious male

Australia

#277 Oct 27, 2013
Leo wrote:
Oh yeah - and I have had a lot of straight guys who love it, then they go home to their wives. That's OK, they got their rocks off,
im married and have a married male mate who loves sucking my c#ck and swallowing my c#m

Since: May 08

Park Ridge, IL

#278 Oct 27, 2013
I have 3 married guys I suck on a regular basis, once a week, all very private and discreet. And another 4 guys that I suck too but not a regular weekly thing, more like every other week. I just really enjoy sucking guys cocks. I used to say to myself that I was still totally straight, but I definitely am bi now. But who cares about labels. My buds all like our discreet hook up sessions, and they all go home with a big smile. And their wives never know. It's taken me a few years to build up my group of suck buddies, but I look at it as I'm providing a needed service... if married guys don't get any from wifey, they can find it elsewhere, without any drama, haha.
Join Free
JustFacts

Riverdale, NJ

#279 Oct 27, 2013
They don't straight by definition mean the guy is not attracted to other men. If he lets another guy do anything sexual to him he probably is a latent homosexual but afraid to admit it
Johnno

UK

#280 Oct 27, 2013
Married guy here. I have a "blow buddy" if you will.

Basically I give him head a couple of times a week no strings. His wife doesn't suck him and me and my wife don't have a great sex life either. It's a nice set up. I'm getting very good too so he tells me lol

Since: May 08

Park Ridge, IL

#281 Oct 27, 2013
Johnno wrote:
Married guy here. I have a "blow buddy" if you will.
Basically I give him head a couple of times a week no strings. His wife doesn't suck him and me and my wife don't have a great sex life either. It's a nice set up. I'm getting very good too so he tells me lol
Wow Johnno, that's so hot. I started that way too. I found one good regular guy that I sucked every week, then I found a few others too. All married guys that don't get good sex from the wife. It really is a nice setup to have private discreet suck sessions, no drama, just sex.
So, congrats on finding a good reliable blow buddy. Enjoy.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#282 Oct 27, 2013
Steve - Chicago area wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow Johnno, that's so hot. I started that way too. I found one good regular guy that I sucked every week, then I found a few others too. All married guys that don't get good sex from the wife. It really is a nice setup to have private discreet suck sessions, no drama, just sex.
That's right - there's no stress or drama hookin up with married or straight guys. They just want to get off with a warm body, and I like being used for a sperm catcher! I don't even have to get dressed up or cleaned up, but I always do. I like to look nice and be fresh for my men. Maybe that's why they keep "cumming" back.......

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#283 Oct 27, 2013
Hi joyman61!
Johnno

UK

#284 Oct 27, 2013
<quoted text>
I plan to keep on enjoying it Steve. It works well for both of us. I enjoy sucking him and he loves getting sucked. It's so normal for us now it's almost like a 'workout' of sorts lol, instead of playing squash I'm on my knees licking and sucking him to completion!

Location hidden

#285 Oct 27, 2013
Leo wrote:
I love knowing that it was my mouth that made my man explode...it's such a satisfying feeling to know that "yeah I did this...the taste in my mouth is all from my actions!!!" and you know they go home to their wives, but they will be in touch because they want to get their rocks off again and they know it will be done correctly by a guy like us.

Location hidden

#286 Oct 27, 2013
I have 3 married guys I suck on a regular basis, once a week, all very private and discreet. And another 4 guys that I suck too but not a regular weekly thing, more like every other week. I just really enjoy sucking guys cocks. I used to say to myself that I was still totally straight, but I definitely am bi now. But who cares about labels. My buds all like our discreet hook up sessions, and they all go home with a big smile. And their wives never know. It's taken me a few years to build up my group of suck buddies, but I look at it as I'm providing a needed service... if married guys don't get any from wifey, they can find it elsewhere, without any drama, haha.
oh how I wish I could get a few regular married guys to suck off as often as they want. I'm married and like most haven't seen any action in years, but I can't seem to find anyone in Michigan that will let me suck them off and swallow their load..and if they don't wish to reciprocate that is perfectly fine with me either way. I just want a cock or two to enjoy myself.
Aussie guy

Blacktown, Australia

#287 Oct 27, 2013
I completely agree. I'm married but absolutely love getting sucked off by a guy. They are so good at it and seem to get really turned on by my moaning and groaning. Also most guys like it when I straddle their chest and jerk off onto their face but my wife doesn't let me do that to her!
Edgar Aypo

Denpasar, Indonesia

#288 Oct 27, 2013
All men know that the best BJ they will ever get will be from another man. Gay or straight doesn't matter. Men understand men's needs far better than any woman
does, and a man knows from personal experience of his own body what feels best for another man.
curious male

Australia

#289 Oct 27, 2013
Aussie guy wrote:
I completely agree. I'm married but absolutely love getting sucked off by a guy. They are so good at it and seem to get really turned on by my moaning and groaning. Also most guys like it when I straddle their chest and jerk off onto their face but my wife doesn't let me do that to her!
where in Aus ?
Aussie guy

Blacktown, Australia

#290 Oct 27, 2013
Sydney.
curious male wrote:
<quoted text>where in Aus ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dirty ki...k 1 min Omari3691 71,751
No strings 1 min morakel 7
Poll Latinas do you prefer white or black men? 1 min James P 86
Is there any guys daring enough to try on their... 2 min rag1055844 14
Wives having sex in adult theaters (Jan '08) 2 min theanomoly 4,287
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min Teenbrit123 354,392
Gay or bi boys sexting numbers (Jun '12) 2 min S_E_A 11,918
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 2 min tom 741,426
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min da_pharoah 745,623
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 13 min hottie95 99,543