Saudi girl goes topless at the beach ...

Saudi girl goes topless at the beach for the first time

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Saudi Girl

United States

#1 Jun 27, 2011
m an 18 girl from Saudi Arabia living here for a few years in the United States.
My girlfriends (all Arab girls) took me to a beach on Long Island the other day. We like to take long drives away from our families because we are expected to dress modestly all the time. So we packed our bikinis and went to Moses Beach. When we got to the beach we put on our bikinis and then saw that other girls were going without their bikini tops. I was very suprised. I heard of beaches in Europe that allow topless sunbathing but never in America. I watched and started to envy these pretty American girls for going topless. Then I looked over and suddenly I saw my best girlfriend (Saudi like me) taking off her top. Then the other 2 girls took theirs off also. And here I was sitting with 3 topless Arab girls who would be thrown in jail if they ever did this in our country. So I untied my bikini top and took it off. I did not feel embarresed at all. It felt so good to feel the sun on my bare breasts, then to rub lotion on them. We stood up and walked to the sea with our breasts exposed and bouncing as we moved. We splashed and played in the water and when we came out my nipples were very hard but I just walked along. I loved the feeling of being almost completely naked, with men admiring
Me. It was very exciting.. It felt so liberating!
Julie

United States

#3 Jun 27, 2011
Good for you Saudi Girl! I never understood how you can live in a place where women have to covered up all the time from head to toe. I can imagine how a simple thing like going topless at the beach was a thrill for you.
Saudi Girl

United States

#5 Jun 27, 2011
Thankyou Julie. It was a very liberating experience, but it also felt very sexually exciting showing my breasts for the first time in public. Until last year I never even wore anything less than a very modest one piece bathing suit, then one day me and my Saudi girlfriend bought bikinis. I bought a nice white one that goes well with my dark skin. The sides are strings so its also very sexy. Going topless at the beach made me feel very sexy. I could feel the excitement building and got very wet down there. We heard that there is another beach near that one that is a nude beach, so we promised eachother that we would go there next week and get nude. You have to realize this is a big step for Saudi girls- only our future husbands are supposed to see us naked (we are all still virgins, sorry to say). So in preparation for the nude beach we are going to get a full wax so that we will be completely without hair down there and ready to go naked. I am so excited!
Saudi Girl

United States

#7 Jun 27, 2011
Mozo- I love it here! And I especially loved it when all the men were watching me as I walked around the beach with my bare breasts. I was soooooo excited...
robert

Wahiawa, HI

#8 Jun 27, 2011
Saudi Girl wrote:
Thankyou Julie. It was a very liberating experience, but it also felt very sexually exciting showing my breasts for the first time in public. Until last year I never even wore anything less than a very modest one piece bathing suit, then one day me and my Saudi girlfriend bought bikinis. I bought a nice white one that goes well with my dark skin. The sides are strings so its also very sexy. Going topless at the beach made me feel very sexy. I could feel the excitement building and got very wet down there. We heard that there is another beach near that one that is a nude beach, so we promised eachother that we would go there next week and get nude. You have to realize this is a big step for Saudi girls- only our future husbands are supposed to see us naked (we are all still virgins, sorry to say). So in preparation for the nude beach we are going to get a full wax so that we will be completely without hair down there and ready to go naked. I am so excited!
Sounds very sexy how about a photo?
17 Year Old Blonde Female

Canton, OH

#9 Jun 27, 2011
Saudi Girl wrote:
m an 18 girl from Saudi Arabia living here for a few years in the United States.
My girlfriends (all Arab girls) took me to a beach on Long Island the other day. We like to take long drives away from our families because we are expected to dress modestly all the time. So we packed our bikinis and went to Moses Beach. When we got to the beach we put on our bikinis and then saw that other girls were going without their bikini tops. I was very suprised. I heard of beaches in Europe that allow topless sunbathing but never in America. I watched and started to envy these pretty American girls for going topless. Then I looked over and suddenly I saw my best girlfriend (Saudi like me) taking off her top. Then the other 2 girls took theirs off also. And here I was sitting with 3 topless Arab girls who would be thrown in jail if they ever did this in our country. So I untied my bikini top and took it off. I did not feel embarresed at all. It felt so good to feel the sun on my bare breasts, then to rub lotion on them. We stood up and walked to the sea with our breasts exposed and bouncing as we moved. We splashed and played in the water and when we came out my nipples were very hard but I just walked along. I loved the feeling of being almost completely naked, with men admiring
Me. It was very exciting.. It felt so liberating!
Great Job! Im sorry but those arab nations are terrible to there women. they are not only help to strict rules but are beaten. Its a mans world over there. I hopeyou are able to stay here.
Saudi Girl

United States

#11 Jun 27, 2011
17 Year Old Blonde Female wrote:
<quoted text>
Great Job! Im sorry but those arab nations are terrible to there women. they are not only help to strict rules but are beaten. Its a mans world over there. I hopeyou are able to stay here.
I really appreciate your kind words and your support. Its really awful for women in my country. We have no rights, we have to cover up all the time, we really can not choose whom we marry. I want to stay here. I was educated in London before, and now I've been here for 2 years so I've become Westernized.
Little things like wearing a bikini then going topless at the beach was abig step for me. I also realized a few years ago that I am equally attracted to women, so I guess that means I am Bisexual. But I am comfortable with that. I have made love with other women, but ironically not men yet. So that's another reason why I can not go back home
Please tell me about more about yourself
smarter than you

United States

#12 Jun 27, 2011
Saudi Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I really appreciate your kind words and your support. Its really awful for women in my country. We have no rights, we have to cover up all the time, we really can not choose whom we marry. I want to stay here. I was educated in London before, and now I've been here for 2 years so I've become Westernized.
Little things like wearing a bikini then going topless at the beach was abig step for me. I also realized a few years ago that I am equally attracted to women, so I guess that means I am Bisexual. But I am comfortable with that. I have made love with other women, but ironically not men yet. So that's another reason why I can not go back home
Please tell me about more about yourself
Marry an American boy...... But not me, I'm already getting married.....
Join Free
17 Year Old Blonde Female

Canton, OH

#13 Jun 27, 2011
Im Bisexual and i tend to like women more than men. I live in Ohio. I like ohio. been to Florida 4 times and I like ohio better. No Gators to worry about, florida has alot more bugs and they are bigger, enerything in florida is poisonous yuck. in ohio most snakes i can pickup, we have a few poisonous ones but you never see them.
Saudi Girl

United States

#14 Jun 27, 2011
17 Year Old Blonde Female wrote:
Im Bisexual and i tend to like women more than men. I live in Ohio. I like ohio. been to Florida 4 times and I like ohio better. No Gators to worry about, florida has alot more bugs and they are bigger, enerything in florida is poisonous yuck. in ohio most snakes i can pickup, we have a few poisonous ones but you never see them.
My circle of friends so far are girls like me from my country. But I made love for the first time with an American girl who was a classmate. She was a very good teacher and showed me exactly how to pleasure another woman. I've since made love to another Saudi woman, and will probably hookup with one of the Saudi gilrls who I went topless with. What I'd really like to do is after I go the nude beach with the 3 other Arab girls next week, to bring them to my home (parents are away) and have an all girl orgy. I think they would all be agreeable to that. Have you ever hosted an all girl orgy or at least participated in one?

Since: Jun 11

Des Moines, IA

#15 Jun 27, 2011
Wonderful story Saudi Girl. :)
Jessica

United States

#16 Jun 27, 2011
Saudi Girl. I really admire you. You sound so self assured, so confident. Definitely bring your Saudi girlfirends to the nude beach, rub lotion all over eachother, tease the guys a lot, then bring the girls home and have passionate group sex. You'll all have an amazing time.
And don't worry about not having sex with men yet, trust me, sex with guys is overrated.

Since: Jun 11

Bedford, UK

#17 Jun 27, 2011
Wow Saudi Girl, you are awesome. Your experience is exactly what people want to hear. A positive, liberating story.
I have to say I also got quite hot reading that :D.
But yeah, good for you girl :D.

Since: Jul 09

Darien, CT

#18 Jun 27, 2011
Saudi Girl wrote:
m an 18 girl from Saudi Arabia living here for a few years in the United States.
My girlfriends (all Arab girls) took me to a beach on Long Island the other day. We like to take long drives away from our families because we are expected to dress modestly all the time. So we packed our bikinis and went to Moses Beach. When we got to the beach we put on our bikinis and then saw that other girls were going without their bikini tops. I was very suprised. I heard of beaches in Europe that allow topless sunbathing but never in America. I watched and started to envy these pretty American girls for going topless. Then I looked over and suddenly I saw my best girlfriend (Saudi like me) taking off her top. Then the other 2 girls took theirs off also. And here I was sitting with 3 topless Arab girls who would be thrown in jail if they ever did this in our country. So I untied my bikini top and took it off. I did not feel embarresed at all. It felt so good to feel the sun on my bare breasts, then to rub lotion on them. We stood up and walked to the sea with our breasts exposed and bouncing as we moved. We splashed and played in the water and when we came out my nipples were very hard but I just walked along. I loved the feeling of being almost completely naked, with men admiring
Me. It was very exciting.. It felt so liberating!
nice what beach in long island ? lol i am in long island i need to visit the beach more often
Peterjo

UK

#19 Jun 28, 2011
A liberating story for sure,but it also highlights the hypocracy between nations, & the double standards. If a saudi girl comes here & goes topless or nude, no one thinks anything of it. If a British or American went to Saudi & did the same thing, they could be imprisoned,flogged or in some countries even face the death penalty. It makes me puke when girls come here demanding the right to wear their muslim clothes, & yet if our girls went to their country & demanded their rights to wear skirts, thongs or bikinis all hell would break lose. In London, muslim men (and women) are often seen in lap dancing clubs,strip bars etc, & then when at home, happily agree with laws that lock our girls up, or have them flogged.
Saudi Girl

United States

#20 Jun 28, 2011
Peterjo wrote:
A liberating story for sure,but it also highlights the hypocracy between nations, & the double standards. If a saudi girl comes here & goes topless or nude, no one thinks anything of it. If a British or American went to Saudi & did the same thing, they could be imprisoned,flogged or in some countries even face the death penalty. It makes me puke when girls come here demanding the right to wear their muslim clothes, & yet if our girls went to their country & demanded their rights to wear skirts, thongs or bikinis all hell would break lose. In London, muslim men (and women) are often seen in lap dancing clubs,strip bars etc, & then when at home, happily agree with laws that lock our girls up, or have them flogged.
You are absolutely right. In my country if I even went out in pubklc without covering my face I would be thrown in jail. In New York I can wear miniskirts, bikinis, or at some beaches even go topless, like I did last week.
Saudi Girl

United States

#21 Jun 28, 2011
Solatary wrote:
<quoted text>
nice what beach in long island ? lol i am in long island i need to visit the beach more often
Robert Moses Beach on Long Island. I wish I could tell you how to get there but we used GPS

Since: Jul 09

Darien, CT

#22 Jun 28, 2011
Saudi Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Robert Moses Beach on Long Island. I wish I could tell you how to get there but we used GPS
oh lol i know exactly how to get there; infact i dont live far at all

if your bored and want to chat drop me an email if youd like
romeface2010@gmail.com
USmale

Irving, TX

#23 Jun 30, 2011
Saudi Girl,
I would bet that NO male has every seen you naked, not father, uncle, brother,no one, so the guys at the beach will be the very first to feast their eye om you naked body, WOW. I would also bet that YOU and your friends have not seen a naked male, well maybe a pic, but ib real life it will be different. You will see their penis' swinging, flopping around when they walk or run a bit.
You wiil also probley see some of them fullyerect, after they get a good look at your and you bronze skin naked friends. WOW,,,are you all loking forward to seein other naked too,,,male and female?
Saudi Girl

United States

#25 Jun 30, 2011
USmale wrote:
Saudi Girl,
I would bet that NO male has every seen you naked, not father, uncle, brother,no one, so the guys at the beach will be the very first to feast their eye om you naked body, WOW. I would also bet that YOU and your friends have not seen a naked male, well maybe a pic, but ib real life it will be different. You will see their penis' swinging, flopping around when they walk or run a bit.
You wiil also probley see some of them fullyerect, after they get a good look at your and you bronze skin naked friends. WOW,,,are you all loking forward to seein other naked too,,,male and female?
WOW. You got me sooo turned on. You are right, no man has ever seen me or my girlfriends naked, but this weekend they will. And I am soooo turned on by that. I know I will be very excited at the beach when I go nude. It will show on my pointy nipples and wet vagina, but I will not try to hide my excitement. This will be the first time we have seen naked men for real- and their erections- I don't know how I will stand the excitement, I might faint or have an orgasm just from seeing this!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay-Bi skype fun 7 min taking off 17,542
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 7 min pugsly_toddy 907,088
Dirty ki...k 8 min NoelJ97 174,004
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 8 min cydis2014 124,186
Gay sex luton (Jan '14) 9 min snapnudes20 66
delhi gay sex 9 min tsfhubnk 27,090
Little titties 9 min Susan 446
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 13 min aaa 442,665
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 17 min Emma Dahlenberg 14,160
More from around the web