First anal sex ,how old were you ? Non gay!

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
seven and a half

Austria

#1 Sep 1, 2008
Title says it all . when did you get in there back door? Did you like it?
awefrdd

Russell Springs, KY

#2 Sep 1, 2008
I love it!
A lot of people I know seem to think it's gross, I don't think I would be willing to admit to them that they are missing out!
My boyfriend and I do it more often than vaginal sex honestly, it feels better for him because he doesn't have to use a condom (we've never had different partners besides each other, so yes we are disease free)

Since: Aug 08

Mumbai

#3 Sep 1, 2008
awefrdd wrote:
I love it!
A lot of people I know seem to think it's gross, I don't think I would be willing to admit to them that they are missing out!
My boyfriend and I do it more often than vaginal sex honestly, it feels better for him because he doesn't have to use a condom (we've never had different partners besides each other, so yes we are disease free)
Hmmm...very few people have that luxury of one partner. I finally cocede that there ARE some benefits of having just one partner...lol...althought that still doesn;t stop me from trying anal with my condom on ;)
awefrdd

Russell Springs, KY

#4 Sep 1, 2008
Haha I agree, if you have to use a condom so be it, but at least you are getting it one way or the other =P

Since: Aug 08

Mumbai

#5 Sep 2, 2008
awefrdd wrote:
Haha I agree, if you have to use a condom so be it, but at least you are getting it one way or the other =P
haha you're so right...i am getting it one way AND the other :)
journeyer

Foley, AL

#6 Nov 24, 2009
15, hurt but felt great
Tammy

San Diego, CA

#7 Nov 26, 2009
16. it hurt felt like he was riping something.

“ask me if u wanna know”

Since: Nov 09

Chicago, IL

#9 Nov 26, 2009
i was 13, it was with the same guy i had lost my virginity to. he totally corupted me! lol
Join Free

Newnan, GA

#10 Nov 26, 2009
i was 8. :)

Port Townsend, WA

#11 Nov 26, 2009
I was 18. My gf at the time didn't want to have vaginal sex, saving it for marriage, but she was ok with anal, which we did a LOT then. Completely different feeling on my end.
Kathy

United States

#12 Nov 26, 2009
38. I wouldn't have but that was his fetish and he knew how to take care of it. I had very strong orgasms with anal sex!
Reina

Dallas, TX

#13 Nov 26, 2009
I was 16 when I first took it in the butt. felt great!^^ I made him lube up good first though!*giggles*
Dave

Charlotte, NC

#14 Dec 1, 2009
lil_angie wrote:
i was 13, it was with the same guy i had lost my virginity to. he totally corupted me! lol
Dam girl you are looking fine as hell you are packed in those hot shorts , can I ask you current age ht wt ect?
older girl

Vienna, Austria

#16 Dec 11, 2009
I was a beginning twen, when my boy opened my backdoor with his huge key for the first time. He was very gentle and ejaculated from the moment his helmet had driven apart my anal muscles pumping while still shoving in. I had been prepared by flicking my fanny and had an orgasm too. This showed us a new way to express our passionate affection.

Since then anal sex is included in our sexual life.

Butt penetration becomes more and more popular, if internet statistics reflect reality. We wouldn´t like to miss this variety of lovemaking. There are different pleasures compared with being banged into the vagina.

Excuse my over long comment. Maybe it will help somebody.
Junie

Seattle, WA

#17 Dec 11, 2009
13. A lot of girls do it young today to prevent pregnancy, along with BJs.

Since: Dec 09

Rayong

#18 Dec 11, 2009
older girl wrote:
I was a beginning twen, when my boy opened my backdoor with his huge key for the first time. He was very gentle and ejaculated from the moment his helmet had driven apart my anal muscles pumping while still shoving in. I had been prepared by flicking my fanny and had an orgasm too. This showed us a new way to express our passionate affection.
Since then anal sex is included in our sexual life.
Butt penetration becomes more and more popular, if internet statistics reflect reality. We wouldn´t like to miss this variety of lovemaking. There are different pleasures compared with being banged into the vagina.
Excuse my over long comment. Maybe it will help somebody.
Excellent post 'Older Girl".

I am happy that you discovered the wonderful joys of anal sex and shared your feelings with us.
Bustos

United States

#19 Dec 11, 2009
I was an eighteen year old Marine on Okinawa. Paid $5 for an all-nighter with this bar girl. At one point she tells me "I likie poop-shute fuckie numbah one" and asks if I want to do it. Hell, I'd never even considered such a thing, but what the heck, I'll do anything once. So, I'm doing her in the butt and keep feeling something like a BB rolling on my dick, finally pull out and realize I've got this brown crap-stain streak running lengthwise on my tool. She must have had a little diverticulitis and I was scraping along on a ball of feces. Have to say, this turned me off on anal sex for a few years.

Since: Dec 09

Rayong

#20 Dec 11, 2009
Bustos wrote:
I was an eighteen year old Marine on Okinawa. Paid $5 for an all-nighter with this bar girl. At one point she tells me "I likie poop-shute fuckie numbah one" and asks if I want to do it. Hell, I'd never even considered such a thing, but what the heck, I'll do anything once. So, I'm doing her in the butt and keep feeling something like a BB rolling on my dick, finally pull out and realize I've got this brown crap-stain streak running lengthwise on my tool. She must have had a little diverticulitis and I was scraping along on a ball of feces. Have to say, this turned me off on anal sex for a few years.
Sorry to hear that you had an early bad experience. It was bad luck that she had some fecal matter lingering in her rectum.

Always use lubrication, water based is recommended, Astroglide is good.
Diane-

Albuquerque, NM

#21 Dec 11, 2009
I was 18. i was with by bf who is my current husband of 9 years. I had only been with 1 guy prior to him who asked for anal but I said I wasnt comfortable with it. He said he wanted to because I had a big butt, big tits and a small waist.
My bf slowly built up to it. When we would do it doggystyle he would rub vaseline on my butthole. He said he was massaging it and I admit that it felt good.
I had my first orgasm with his mouth on my clit and a finger in my ass. I thought I was going to pass out from the pleasure.
Soon after that after too much wine, he was doing me doggie and rubbing vaseline on my ass. He put a finger in my ass while fucking me and he told me to push out like I was taking a shit.
When I did that it felt like nothing. He waited until his cock was rock hard and he told me he wanted to put it in my ass. I never thought I would let him because he was larger than my last boyfriend.
I pushed like I was taking a shit and he slid right in. As long as I pushed it didnt hurt. He kept it in deep but didnt pump back and forth.
He reached around to my clit and rubbed it. In a few minutes I had a massive orgasm and he came in my ass(gross)
We do it still but not very frequently
Tell The Truth

Japan

#22 Dec 11, 2009
Bustos wrote:
It is a retarded story. You must have been in Okinawa in the 1960's and 70 years old or older because you can't pay 5 freaking dollars (LOL) for a bar girl. Anybody that has been to Okinawa, and I have, is laughing their head off with your BS story.

Besides paying them $5 dollars for all night sex (still LOL), you obviously picked the dirtiest bar ho you could find. If she was into anal sex, she could have least went to the bathroom and WASHED her butt FIRST.

Then even sillier, you are tormented by the experience for a few years (sounds like you found another anal able woman years later), yet you could not figure out to have a woman clean herself out first before doing anal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min grosstete4 459,069
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min Sambo127 205,683
dave's bar and grill,is now open. (Feb '13) 4 min hal 26,193
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 4 min cara_ew 36,526
B.B.M new 2014 pins UK only! (Jan '14) 4 min Chrisy83 5,995
bi curious guys only 5 min sweetass4u22 113
DFW, TX Area Dominant Male Seeking Submissive F... 5 min Dave69lover 4
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 5 min frenchh 537,291
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 7 min part_time_hornball1 347,128

Human Sexuality People Search