Swinging

Since: Jun 12

London, UK

#1 Jun 13, 2012
Me and my husband really love the thought of me being screwed while he watches anybody share there stories or even meet up
Male model

London, UK

#2 Jun 13, 2012
id be very interested if u wanted to meet up, I love being watched
BeatThyMeat

New York, NY

#3 Jun 13, 2012
Leannesex wrote:
Me and my husband really love the thought of me being screwed while he watches anybody share there stories or even meet up
how old are you an your husband? Also where abouts are you from?

UK

#4 Jun 13, 2012
I would love to watch you get banged were use located

UK

#5 Jun 14, 2012
Male model wrote:
id be very interested if u wanted to meet up, I love being watched
where are you from ?

UK

#6 Jun 14, 2012
BeatThyMeat wrote:
<quoted text> how old are you an your husband? Also where abouts are you from?
I'm 22 my hubby is 28 we from Newport
marc001

Marple, UK

#7 Jun 14, 2012
Hi leeanna do you have kik if so kik me marc660 we can talk further about it if u like?
marc001

Marple, UK

#8 Jun 14, 2012
Let me know Leanne as I'm from very near to Newport ;)
Join Free

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#9 Jun 14, 2012
Leannesex wrote:
Find a swinger's club if you would like to try enjoying the experrience. Just be careful though if not careful your close relationship may come to an end. Your husband may not be able to cope with watching you and another guy with boddies intermingled and kissing beside taking his pen inside your vag, especially if you are a moaner or shouter within a climax from the excitement.
Mama Maria

United States

#10 Jun 14, 2012
I love displaying, it's always my hubby and at least one other guy but my favorite thing was when we had another couple over and they traded off between us going doggie. It's just hot and nasty and I like it! The only thing that was really boring about that first instance was, my husband blew his load in me and the other guy and his wife instead of the other way around. That would've made it nastier! But hey were planning to do with a whole bunch more times, no reason to stop.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#11 Jun 14, 2012
Mama Maria wrote:
I love displaying, it's always my hubby and at least one other guy but my favorite thing was when we had another couple over and they traded off between us going doggie. It's just hot and nasty and I like it! The only thing that was really boring about that first instance was, my husband blew his load in me and the other guy and his wife instead of the other way around. That would've made it nastier! But hey were planning to do with a whole bunch more times, no reason to stop.
When swinging at home it is usually totally different to being at a swingers club. You join all in together this fine weather at home . At the clubs I have been to most separate and a different couple join together away in a room for private fun. The women are the lucky ones as they never seem to mis out and can take more than one guy in enjoyment at once where the males are not always guaranteed dipping their wick. The female likes to feel an attraction where the male will do any female.

Since: Jan 12

United States

#12 Jun 14, 2012
Never really swinged but me and my wife were talking about the biggest c* she's been with and it was a guy she dated and still knows somewhat. She told me stories of how big he was like how she could fit both hands on it from top to bottom and the tip still was not covered. I was intrigued and it made me hard and she could see that. We had sex numerous times and I told her to imagine her getting slammed by his 10 incher. She would have really strong orgasms so each time there after, I kept going further with it until she would orgasm moaning about how she wanted to ride it again and have him blow his load all over her again. That's the only place we took it. About a year past and we were out in town one day and ran into the guy. He kept looking at her chest because I bought her some new pupps that he hadn't seen and I noticed him looking. It wasn't anything big, but he was a really good looking guy. My wife told him they would catch up and grab a beer sometime and we left. When we went home, she wanted to have sex immediately. She was so horny she kept telling me that she was so turned on by seeing him. The next week she invited him to BWW with us. He showed up and all they did was talk about old friends and the past. It was a little awkward for her, but I got up and said I had to make a phone call, went around to the bathroom and kept my eye on them. They were laughing and smiling and seemed to be hitting it off again. He obviously asked her about her implants because she pushed them up for him at the table so he could get a better look. I came back and we drank more and more. We offered to give him a ride home which we did and my wife secretly told me to take a detour and told me to act like I had to do something. I thought about and pretended that I had to check on friend. We drove over to my friends apartment complex and I acted like I was going over there. I just kneeled down next to the car, slowly peeped up and watched my wife get banged in my car in the parking lot.
newport

Newport, UK

#13 Jun 14, 2012
Leannesex wrote:
<quoted text> where are you from ?
were in newport r u also from there and aslo looking to meet
AimeeG

Euless, TX

#14 Jun 15, 2012
Leannesex wrote:
Don't know if this counts but just recently I visited my brother in Memphis, we went out and each brought a partner home and had knd of a couple sex thing going on.

Since: Jan 12

Euless, TX

#15 Jun 15, 2012
AimeeG wrote:
<quoted text>Don't know if this counts but just recently I visited my brother in Memphis, we went out and each brought a partner home and had knd of a couple sex thing going on.
Couple sex? Meaning y'all banged too or banged right next to each other? And if so, how was that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/Bi Teens SKYPE (Feb '12) 6 min Noigbokie1234 485
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 6 min cammaster 781,287
Dirty ki...k 6 min Steve 104,538
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 6 min Elllliot11 798,382
Want to listen 6 min Eliasmarco4 8
Have you ever had sex with a family member? (Aug '13) 6 min girl april johnson 336
any ladies make their husbands wear panties? or... (Jan '13) 7 min jj48fan 96
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 9 min manic_mike 382,672
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 20 min Wardogthegreat2 107,730
More from around the web