Sex confessions/pervertness

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

Aunt lover

Kolkata, India

#1 Dec 27, 2012
Hi.Each one of us must have something in our mind that we always wanted to say,but somehow,unable to do so.Well,here is the place where u can confess all u wanted to say,with regards to all the dirty activities that u did in your childhood.I am sharing my story which is obviously a real one.U too can!
Aunt lover

Kolkata, India

#2 Dec 27, 2012
I was 14 when my uncle got married.My aunt was around 24yrs,when she came to our house.Initially,I had nothing sexual for my aunt.But slowly and steadily,the greed to see her naked started growing inside me.As I was getting more familiar towards sex and activities related to it,I started doing things that I never imagined.This may sound pervert but I did many bizarre things at that time.As I turned 15,I started to find excuses to get close to her,just to touch her ass and thighs.Although her boobs are not very big,her ass is great.She is quite fair and beautiful.I used to go out with her and always tried to touch her ass,pretending that it was accidental.Sometimes,I used to sit beside her,just to watch that ass.I was getting mad just to see her naked or even touch her nude body.We have kind of a steel roof just near our bathroom.My aunt used to go for bath at night.After sunset,it would be almost impossible for the person bathing to see if anyone is spying on him/her from the window.So,it struck my mind! I used to eagerly wait and linger around in the hall,just to see when she was getting ready to go to the bathroom.As soon as I saw her taking clothes and going towards the bathroom,I used to go down and get over the steel roof.I had to be cautious coz of the sound the steel would make.But it was not a big concern.I used to quietly sit there and watch the whole show.I can't express in words when I saw her naked for the 1st time.I was very tensed and excited at that moment.But after watching it and coming back to my house,I used to relax and remember the whole movie.This happened a number of times.Then sometimes,I used to take snaps of her ass,while she bent down to pickup something.I had even made holes in her door,so that I could watch her when she would come out of the bathroom.In the morning,she used to change her entire clothes in her room after coming from the bathroom.I would always wakeup at the time when she used to wakeup.It was tough to wakeup at 5.30am but,the fuit was worth the effort.Then,when she would enter her room,I used to get down and spy from the hole.She would put down the towel and pettycoat.My god! She was all naked and I was watching her hairy pussy.Mind u,I still love that pussy and I would do anything to lick it even once.The spying activity from the hole went on and on.During the same time,I got an opportunity to sleep with her.Actually,my cousin(her daughter) was the excuse.My uncle was out and I told my aunt that I want to sleep with my sis.She didn't resist.Infact,she was ok with it coz I was a small kid infront of her.LoL! I will never forget those 3-4 days of my life.It was like heaven for me.We all went to sleep,with my sis in between me and my aunt.Now I had decided to wake till my aunt goes in deep sleep.I used to think about something else and at around 1am,my activities would start.Initially,I would make certain that she was in deep sleep.Then I started caressing her ass,I started moving my hands over that big ass.I don't have words to explain the feeling.Those were really tight pair of flesh! Then I moved towards her boobs.Slowly,I moved my hands over her left boob.Although she has small boobs but those were like heaven for me.I even kissed her boobs,lips,belly and thighs! Then I started to move my hands towards the most lovable spot of all males.Her hairy pussy! Man,although she had the saree,still I could feel that bush in my hands! It was fucking awesome! Next day,I started to go further.I moved my hands in between her legs,towards her pussy.She moved a bit but she didn't wakeup.I touched her pussy and that lovely ass! This went on for the next couple of days,when finally my uncle came and I had to go back to my room.These activities went on for the next 3 yrs,after which I went out of town for my graduation.I am 25 right now,but still love those pair of ass and that beautiful pussy.Whenever I go to my house,I try to see that ass from a close distance and even try to touch it.
kashif

United States

#3 Aug 14, 2013
when u wer sleeping with your aunt u must used sleeping pills to suck her boobs and pussy.i have also a confession and i feel too much gilty on it. My age is now 34 i have my own bizness i had 8 girls at job 10 years ago in my small fectory 2 were aged and married between 35 to 40 but other were young almost bbetween17 to 22.i liked fucking too much these day one aged lady name(changed) naseem was not a goog by charecter she could done every thing for money.i gave her extra mony to make the mind of my worker girls to fucking by me for mony the girls,she bring all the 5 other girls to my bed more than once and i used to fuck them daily one by one.she all 5 were not virgin.butt one age almost 19name(changed) Hina was looking very innocent by her face were not agreed to make sex with me and refused my offer of money 50000 pak rupees(500 dollers) for a nite .she wished to leave job from my fectory but she hade no mony to return my advance wich i gave all the workers at there joinig time. She had hurted my ego.after one month i made a plan with naseem and 2 other girls which used to like fucking by me for money and stopd naseem, 2 girls and Hina for over time at night. At 8 pm i gave them dinner to all 4 ladies but i mixed 12 sleeping pills in hina,s dinner and cold drink after an hour pills showd action and hina gone deeply sleep on her working table.i picked her up and go to my office layd her down on sofa and drunk half bottel of whisky.i made her tottly nacked and filemd all her nacked body including her face she wer trying to stop me but not hardly bcoz of sleeping pills.i kissd her innocent face 34 size boobs,belly and lick her cute little pussy with small black hair.my tool were looking like a 6 inch steel rod.i turned her legs and tried to enter faild becoz she were real virgin and pussy was dry.i stand up and went to my office table and took the bottel of baby lotion frm my draw which i usually used for my skin and then made her pussy wet by this. I forcly enter my dick in hina,s pussy and stroked her till discharg she were crynig but i did not stop strokig when i wer doing it i switched on my cemera an filmed her face nacked body and i also shoot my tool stroking in her pussy.i discharged almost after 15 mint in her pussy.all sofa was dirty with her blood.i did it 3 time till morning.then i blackmaild her not to tell this to anybody for 3 years i regullerly fucked her with condom and without condom.she gone pregnent 2 times in this period but i abortioned her then i went out of country and when after 5 years i came back i could not find her to say sorry for all this and return her movie to her but they have changed city and i feet guilty for this

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#4 Aug 14, 2013
kashif wrote:
when u wer sleeping with your aunt u must used sleeping pills to suck her boobs and pussy.i have also a confession and i feel too much gilty on it. My age is now 34 i have my own bizness i had 8 girls at job 10 years ago in my small fectory 2 were aged and married between 35 to 40 but other were young almost bbetween17 to 22.i liked fucking too much these day one aged lady name(changed) naseem was not a goog by charecter she could done every thing for money.i gave her extra mony to make the mind of my worker girls to fucking by me for mony the girls,she bring all the 5 other girls to my bed more than once and i used to fuck them daily one by one.she all 5 were not virgin.butt one age almost 19name(changed) Hina was looking very innocent by her face were not agreed to make sex with me and refused my offer of money 50000 pak rupees(500 dollers) for a nite .she wished to leave job from my fectory but she hade no mony to return my advance wich i gave all the workers at there joinig time. She had hurted my ego.after one month i made a plan with naseem and 2 other girls which used to like fucking by me for money and stopd naseem, 2 girls and Hina for over time at night. At 8 pm i gave them dinner to all 4 ladies but i mixed 12 sleeping pills in hina,s dinner and cold drink after an hour pills showd action and hina gone deeply sleep on her working table.i picked her up and go to my office layd her down on sofa and drunk half bottel of whisky.i made her tottly nacked and filemd all her nacked body including her face she wer trying to stop me but not hardly bcoz of sleeping pills.i kissd her innocent face 34 size boobs,belly and lick her cute little pussy with small black hair.my tool were looking like a 6 inch steel rod.i turned her legs and tried to enter faild becoz she were real virgin and pussy was dry.i stand up and went to my office table and took the bottel of baby lotion frm my draw which i usually used for my skin and then made her pussy wet by this. I forcly enter my dick in hina,s pussy and stroked her till discharg she were crynig but i did not stop strokig when i wer doing it i switched on my cemera an filmed her face nacked body and i also shoot my tool stroking in her pussy.i discharged almost after 15 mint in her pussy.all sofa was dirty with her blood.i did it 3 time till morning.then i blackmaild her not to tell this to anybody for 3 years i regullerly fucked her with condom and without condom.she gone pregnent 2 times in this period but i abortioned her then i went out of country and when after 5 years i came back i could not find her to say sorry for all this and return her movie to her but they have changed city and i feet guilty for this
You will burn in hell for raping her
mtn

United States

#5 Nov 23, 2013
I recently got into a fetish called pegging. Ive tried it on myself and very much enjoyed it. Since i got into pegging ive had this fantasy of my coworker. Shes a very beautiful black woman with a very dominant personality both traits i very much like and have fantasized about. I want to know if theres any bpack woman with that dominat personality that would like to pegg me so i can try it out before i propose my ultimate fantasy to her

Since: Nov 13

United States

#7 Nov 23, 2013
mtn wrote:
I recently got into a fetish called pegging. Ive tried it on myself and very much enjoyed it. Since i got into pegging ive had this fantasy of my coworker. Shes a very beautiful black woman with a very dominant personality both traits i very much like and have fantasized about. I want to know if theres any bpack woman with that dominat personality that would like to pegg me so i can try it out before i propose my ultimate fantasy to her
What's pegging?
Bob

Livingston, AL

#10 Jan 28, 2015
kashif wrote:
You are a pig.
honeypie18

Switzerland

#11 Jan 28, 2015
watch me finger my pink p u s ss y on skype ID: xostylegrl-tiff7833
tom4713

Ringwood, UK

#12 Jan 28, 2015
honeypie18 wrote:
watch me finger my pink p u s ss y on skype ID: xostylegrl-tiff7833
How much wil it cost ??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 1 min Lad 353,750
gay whatsapp chat (Jul '13) 1 min karan 4,252
B.B.M new 2014 pins UK only! (Jan '14) 1 min Shan122345678 9,660
Gay meet liverpool/merseyside (Feb '13) 1 min Horny 3,309
Bored, any female for a chat? 1 min curiousGuy88 1
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 1 min hithere3000 740,468
sexy girls whatsapp numbers here (Aug '13) 2 min Pankaj 12,508
Dirty ki...k 3 min Add up 5304603F 71,082
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min Carlmurphy12 744,447
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 5 min sam 99,376