#5 Feb 13, 2012
mark wrote:
Are you bi
married bi guy

“Couple That Likes Panties”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#8 Feb 16, 2012
I enjoy taking pictures of my husband while he is wearing panties and also pictures of us together in panties. Its so erotic for him to put on a fashion show for me especially after we have went shopping for panties. We cannot wait to get home and slip into our new panties for each other. We have all different types of panties satin bikini or satin thong being our favorite type but our panty collection has all types including crotchless ones, g string, tanga, boy short, hi cut bikini, full backs, and in many different fabrics including cotton, nylon, microfiber, satin, lace and other fabric blends. Foreplay often consists of us taking pictures of us in panties, its a real tun on to see my husband wearing panties and take pictures of him wearing panties in different poses. We love to have fun in the bedroom and taking pictures of us posing in panties and also while having sex while wearing panties increases the level of excitement. I love how his bulge presses against the silky shiny fabric of satin panties and how they cling to him, always gets me so wet. My husband has taken pictures of himself cumming while wearing panties and has sent them to me so I can enjoy them while at work, it makes me squirm in my chair, I just want to reach out and scoop up that cum on his panties with my tongue, he knows how much I love seeing satin panties with cum all over them, and how much I love cleaning him up. Check out our profile for more about us.
Roger

Perth, Australia

#10 Nov 17, 2013
I love pantie, I smell them lick them masterbate on to them
Roger

Perth, Australia

#11 Nov 17, 2013
Is there a girl out there who like to see me sniffing her panties
Will_richter

Inman, SC

#12 Nov 17, 2013
aussie guy wrote:
I would like to see pics of guys or girls in sexy panties
I wear them name above and I will show u
SoundsFun

Mercer Island, WA

#13 Nov 17, 2013
I'm a lingerie crossdresser who likes to show it off to any one that wants to watch. I don't care who or what you are - gay, BI, str8, Male or female (I wish there were females that would like to watch but there are hard to find). My favorite outfit is a black pokadot lace bikini with a satin cover front, black garter belt, sheer thigh highs with a black babydoll nighty. See me on skype at bemy.pantyboy. This is not for a fee - it is just for kicks. 21+ please.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Curious about taboo with no limits 2 min benfost69 1
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min Sexyyyyyyyyyboi 379,025
Dirty texting, no pics please (Dec '12) 2 min Baby 453
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min joshyyyywaaaa 791,927
Looking for older women 2 min Tobi19500 2
Poll Women Only-Do you Really Like Fisting (Mar '10) 2 min hotbabe998 382
Gay guys in Illinois (May '12) 3 min Abe97 1,213
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 3 min Dfed25 106,753
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 5 min love_boy904 776,442
Dirty ki...k 6 min heyguy360 100,269