“MISSING TN TEEN!”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#18611 Jan 1, 2013
Delilah7 wrote:
<quoted text>You are correct, only people to go behind and serve themselves is S&P, me, Zedme, and David. Im off from this shift so I'll server you what you want so i can scadadle out of here.:)
Forgive me. I wondered what that meant . Scandally? Scandandal?
Could be it's scandalleeleedom? LOL
Whatever, move along.:)

“MISSING TN TEEN!”

Location hidden

#18612 Jan 1, 2013
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
What do ya need, B F?
Dang! I missed this. Water and a cupl shots of caffeine plz.

“Nuthin's sweet bout me.....”

Since: May 12

under your bed

#18616 Jan 1, 2013
Ello can i get a double southern comfort on the rocks please ???

under your bed

#18618 Jan 1, 2013
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure thing SL. Coming right up.
Well I see you met Pattie on the other thread
No i didn't really meet her, but now i know who you're talking bout...., Yea i've seen her around before...

Not to much ice please...

“MISSING TN TEEN!”

Location hidden

#18619 Jan 1, 2013
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry ;) can't type tonight
Pretty sure my typing teacher was not proud of me but I got a passing grade:)

My typing still sucks..lol

under your bed

#18622 Jan 1, 2013
barefoot n it wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty sure my typing teacher was not proud of me but I got a passing grade:)
My typing still sucks..lol
Hahaha, i always skipped that class and went in the woods to get high, sigh,misspent youth..

“MISSING TN TEEN!”

Location hidden

#18623 Jan 1, 2013
Wild Willie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yer know wha?...Ders too many scousers on dis fred - yer canardly mek out wot der goinon about!...hahaha:)
Hi Wild Willie...great to meet you:) I wish you only the best in the new year. Topix has deleted my original post to you (how intersting) as I have avoided Lucy's until last pm due to the fact that it appeared only the usual crowd was allowed within the laughs and banter.

Do tell please.....why do you NOT want a newbie?

“Life is meant”

Since: Apr 11

to be lived..

#18624 Jan 1, 2013
barefoot n it wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet you wood understan every word. Wildcat fan tells me you are in KY.
Sory, where the heck are my manners? I'm BF in TN. How you be?
Don't even start haters....I actually know how to spell and write but love me some humor:)
Howdy neighbor!You wood be currect.I yam from KY. I be fine as hair on a frog. Cepting it's cold as a well diggers azz rite now.:O

Nice to meet you Barefoot. Hope you rang in 2013 with a bang. I look froward to chatting with my new neighbor again.:)
Join Free

“Life is meant”

to be lived..

#18625 Jan 1, 2013
barefoot n it wrote:
<quoted text>
I ain't Randy but I am very impressed. Please tell me you were reading a label or recipe. I'll feel stupid otherwise. lol
Sounds GOOD!
It is very good. My friends hubby made one for me recently. He is no bartender but may as well be. He can whip up just about anything you please. He told me how to make one but I did look it up just to make sure I had it right. Knew I would look stupid otherwise. lol

under your bed

#18626 Jan 1, 2013
i wish i knew what Willie was saying half the time, i need S&P to sort it out for me haha...

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

#18627 Jan 1, 2013
Hi JMA how are ya tonight?

under your bed

#18628 Jan 1, 2013
OOooo didn't see ya, hiya JMA *hugs*....

“Life is meant”

to be lived..

#18629 Jan 1, 2013
David0407 wrote:
Hi JMA how are ya tonight?
I am good tonight but exhausted. We had the all the grands spend the night last night. They wear me out.:) Nothing like having two little knees in your back all night. They are bed hogs.:O

I meant to tell you congrats on the new job. Sorry it is not days though. I guess you still hope the previous employer calls you back?

“Life is meant”

to be lived..

#18630 Jan 1, 2013
sisterslove wrote:
OOooo didn't see ya, hiya JMA *hugs*....
Hey Sis! Can I pull up a stool beside ya? I'd like a Key Largo Kooler. Can I buy you one too?

under your bed

#18631 Jan 1, 2013
just me alone wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Sis! Can I pull up a stool beside ya? I'd like a Key Largo Kooler. Can I buy you one too?
Sure ya can, Oooo what kinda concoction is that, im used to mint juleps, but i don't think they make those here "sob"..

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

#18632 Jan 1, 2013
just me alone wrote:
<quoted text>I am good tonight but exhausted. We had the all the grands spend the night last night. They wear me out.:) Nothing like having two little knees in your back all night. They are bed hogs.:O

I meant to tell you congrats on the new job. Sorry it is not days though. I guess you still hope the previous employer calls you back?
Lol it's cool glad you had fun with the GC, and thank you on the job. Pay sucks half of what I'm used too. And yes I hope they call me back I have 2 years for call back rights.
ThePRO

Delhi, India

#18633 Jan 1, 2013
Nice morning out here ... Chilled out though .. Perfect for a morning beer ... Indian government sucks .... You get old enough to choose the right government at 18 ... But you still gotta be 25 to start drinking ...:/.. Anyway corruption is a good thing for drinkers ... Good morning guys ! I'll be back later .. Cheers !!

under your bed

#18634 Jan 1, 2013
ThePRO wrote:
Nice morning out here ... Chilled out though .. Perfect for a morning beer ... Indian government sucks .... You get old enough to choose the right government at 18 ... But you still gotta be 25 to start drinking ...:/.. Anyway corruption is a good thing for drinkers ... Good morning guys ! I'll be back later .. Cheers !!
OOooo, hi, bye....

“Life is meant”

to be lived..

#18635 Jan 1, 2013
sisterslove wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure ya can, Oooo what kinda concoction is that, im used to mint juleps, but i don't think they make those here "sob"..
This one I had to look up the recipe for. I had one in Nashville recently. Very nice drink.

Key Largo Kooler
1 oz DeKuyper® Key Largo schnapps
1/2 oz Captain Morgan® Original spiced rum
4 oz orange juice
4 oz pineapple juice
2 oz cranberry juice
1/2 oz Bacardi® 151 rum

“Life is meant”

to be lived..

#18636 Jan 1, 2013
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol it's cool glad you had fun with the GC, and thank you on the job. Pay sucks half of what I'm used too. And yes I hope they call me back I have 2 years for call back rights.
I hope the pay at least beats unemployment checks. When the weather breaks in the spring you will get called back I hope.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sexting numbers (May '13) 4 min SHYGUY 15,139
Is DMAN single ? (Nov '12) 4 min hal 2,066
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min unnoticed 599,517
Text me. 07873 510702 Male 29 horny in Essex. I... 5 min Oppailad 1
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 5 min jaked2120 76,266
Lesbian snapchat (May '13) 5 min hunnybunny629 709
Being fingered in public (Feb '09) 5 min hornyperson 6,174
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 5 min Spittlelo 456,957
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 6 min Tanniep1 634,758
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 8 min bbassosa 279,923