Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#25804 Feb 24, 2013
franko wrote:
<quoted text>what do you think this is? The set of Cheers??(WHen Norm walks in?)
Franko! Lol
IMO Frazier was far superior.

“The Witch of the South....”

Since: Jan 13

In the house of Hera....

#25805 Feb 24, 2013
franko wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with Nina .. unless he said something way worse in another thread, what I see here in the bar is silly, maybe a little lewd and crude, but far from deserving a response like you made.
well Franko coming from the authority on nothingness i'll take that as a complement...

“The Witch of the South....”

Since: Jan 13

In the house of Hera....

#25806 Feb 24, 2013
An elderly Chinese woman had two large pots, each hung on the ends of a pole which she carried across her neck.

One of the pots had a crack in it while the other pot was perfect and always delivered a full portion of water.
At the end of the long walks from the stream to the house, the cracked pot arrived only half full.
For a full two years this went on daily, with the woman bringing home only one and a half pots of water.
Of course, the perfect pot was proud of its accomplishments.
But the poor cracked pot was ashamed of its own imperfection, and miserable that it could only do half of what it had been made to do.

After two years of what it perceived to be bitter failure, it spoke to the woman one day by the stream.

'I am ashamed of myself, because this crack in my side causes water to leak out all the way back to your house.'

The old woman smiled,'Did you notice that there are flowers on your side of the path, but not on the other pot's side?'

'That's because I have always known about your flaw, so I planted flower seeds on your side of the path, and every day while we walk back, you water them.'

For two years I have been able to pick these beautiful flowers to decorate the table.
Without you being just the way you are, there would not be this beauty to grace the house.'

Each of us has our own unique flaw. But it's the cracks and flaws we each have that make our lives together so very interesting and rewarding.

You've just got to take each person for what they are and look for the good in them.

SO, to all of my cracked pot friends, have a great day and remember to smell the flowers on your side of the path!
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#25807 Feb 24, 2013
Tom2Tone wrote:
<quoted text>
Lynchburg? Isn't he the guitar player for Dokken?
George lynch... Also his band lynchmob..

“guess who Lois?”

Since: Dec 06

A little hole in the wall.

#25808 Feb 24, 2013
madam sin wrote:
<quoted text>
Franko! Lol
IMO Frazier was far superior.
I think they were pretty comparable ... Fraziers Humour was definitly more high brow.

“guess who Lois?”

Since: Dec 06

A little hole in the wall.

#25809 Feb 24, 2013
sisterhere wrote:
An elderly Chinese woman had two large pots, each hung on the ends of a pole which she carried across her neck.
One of the pots had a crack in it while the other pot was perfect and always delivered a full portion of water.
At the end of the long walks from the stream to the house, the cracked pot arrived only half full.
For a full two years this went on daily, with the woman bringing home only one and a half pots of water.
Of course, the perfect pot was proud of its accomplishments.
But the poor cracked pot was ashamed of its own imperfection, and miserable that it could only do half of what it had been made to do.
After two years of what it perceived to be bitter failure, it spoke to the woman one day by the stream.
'I am ashamed of myself, because this crack in my side causes water to leak out all the way back to your house.'
The old woman smiled,'Did you notice that there are flowers on your side of the path, but not on the other pot's side?'
'That's because I have always known about your flaw, so I planted flower seeds on your side of the path, and every day while we walk back, you water them.'
For two years I have been able to pick these beautiful flowers to decorate the table.
Without you being just the way you are, there would not be this beauty to grace the house.'
Each of us has our own unique flaw. But it's the cracks and flaws we each have that make our lives together so very interesting and rewarding.
You've just got to take each person for what they are and look for the good in them.
SO, to all of my cracked pot friends, have a great day and remember to smell the flowers on your side of the path!
thank you for this mesage SIS ..

This makes me wonder, when we call someone a "crackpot" was that derived from this story of the "cracked pot"?

“another beer ? sure why not”

Since: Aug 12

Bermuda Triangle

#25810 Feb 24, 2013
BeyondTheInvisible wrote:
<quoted text>hey you with the sad face, don't be afraid, cus I see your true colours.
Wait a minute, I tried doing what you said, and I keep passing out, why would you suggest this to me, it is illogical, and didnt even do anything for me sexually.
I believe this paticular sexual technique is called the "David Carradine" sadly.. grasshopper never mastered it...

“16 is NOT my age. ”

Since: Mar 11

KC MO

#25811 Feb 24, 2013
A hot chocolate please....
Join Free

Bermuda Triangle

#25812 Feb 24, 2013
Ellie16 wrote:
hey Ellie, You got it. So a new Avi for you 2? lol i guess everyone is doing it

“16 is NOT my age. ”

Since: Mar 11

KC MO

#25813 Feb 24, 2013
zedme wrote:
<quoted text>hey Ellie, You got it. So a new Avi for you 2? lol i guess everyone is doing it

No, I've had this one for a little while now.
Anonymous

Sydney, Australia

#25814 Feb 24, 2013
sisterhere wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha, no worries Andy, off with you, sleep well....
Ooh geeez maybe that was a little to harsh, i should dial that down lol....
no need to "DIAL" down nor tone it down. love you just the way you are:)
Anonymous

Sydney, Australia

#25815 Feb 24, 2013
franko wrote:
<quoted text>thank you for this mesage SIS ..
This makes me wonder, when we call someone a "crackpot" was that derived from this story of the "cracked pot"?
nonsense "FRANKO"! its a term of endearment for both "HAL"
and non other than "DELILAH".

Bermuda Triangle

#25816 Feb 24, 2013
Ellie16 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I've had this one for a little while now.
Ok I been away for a bit. sorry service is a bit slow, dont know where help went.. oh well ask lucy

Since: Jan 12

Modesto, CA

#25817 Feb 24, 2013
randy andy123 wrote:
<quoted text>nonsense "FRANKO"! its a term of endearment for both "HAL"
and non other than "DELILAH".
You just love picking at the hornet's nest, don't ya?
Anonymous

Sydney, Australia

#25818 Feb 24, 2013
Delilah7 wrote:
<quoted text>You just love picking at the hornet's nest, don't ya?
ive been known to cause a stir from time to time:) bite me:(

Since: Jan 12

Modesto, CA

#25819 Feb 24, 2013
randy andy123 wrote:
<quoted text>ive been known to cause a stir from time to time:) bite me:(
i wont bite you in fear of catching a nasty STD.

“Life is meant”

Since: Apr 11

to be lived..

#25820 Feb 24, 2013
Ellie16 wrote:
Are you just rubbing it in now?:)
I'll have what she's having....oh, and a glass of ice please.
Anonymous

Sydney, Australia

#25821 Feb 24, 2013
Delilah7 wrote:
<quoted text>i wont bite you in fear of catching a nasty STD.
who? me or you? its you with the big bad "ATTITUDE". its me who should be afraid of the big bad DELALIAH!

Bermuda Triangle

#25822 Feb 24, 2013
what the hell... hot coco all around........ no alcohol..

Bermuda Triangle

#25823 Feb 24, 2013
plenty ice Ellie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Aush 762,429
Any 40+ yo guys want to see my 40+ yo milf pics.. 3 min frost007 409
First Gay Experience Stories (Jul '11) 3 min Gatorade 11,195
sexy ladies on whatsapp chat shuld drop dia pho... (Sep '12) 4 min Rohit 23,297
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 4 min tights 754,317
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 6 min Northirelandgay 363,179
Snapchat dirty snappers ;) (Sep '14) 8 min David0210a 751
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 12 min Boobookittyfuk1 102,215
Dirty ki...k 18 min Greg 82,093
More from around the web