NecroLucy's bar is open. Come in and ...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#23648 Jan 30, 2013
Tom2Tone wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi MS, I just wanted to say I like your new avatar. Do you have any words that I'll need to look up in the dictionary today?
Sorry Tom. What was it that fixed you? Crisps? Lol

Location hidden

#23649 Jan 30, 2013
I meant foxed you.

Location hidden

#23650 Jan 30, 2013
.....mmmmm crisps...

“And That's The Way It Went”

Since: Jan 13

The Int'l Space Station.

#23651 Jan 30, 2013
madam sin wrote:
.....mmmmm crisps...
You are funny! It's just the English terminology is slightly different than it is here. I have to think about what you're saying sometimes! lol

Location hidden

#23652 Jan 30, 2013
Tom2Tone wrote:
<quoted text>
You are funny! It's just the English terminology is slightly different than it is here. I have to think about what you're saying sometimes! lol
Shall i post with subtitles? ;)

Location hidden

#23653 Jan 30, 2013
Or shall I perhaps type with an American accent?

There's a snake in mah boot!

“Life is meant”

Since: Apr 11

to be lived..

#23654 Jan 30, 2013
Vanessa12 wrote:
<quoted text>You owe personal apologies to a couple of people here.
Why am I even asking.
From the likes of you,YOU will never issue one.
Miss high Almighty.
But then "sister" is your friend. Right?
Tell me who your friends are and I'll tell you who you are.
I haven't posted in about a week because of all this silly drama and the trolls running rampant causing havoc on all the decent threads. But I had to reply to this one.

Zoey doesn't owe an apology to you or anyone else. She is free to think what she chooses just as you and I are. I personally could care less what you think of me and I am sure the sentiments are same for you. Each poster is different and unique in their own way. We should all just ignore the posts we don't agree with and stop getting so defensive with the individual poster. Just as I ignore the threads I don't agree with. I don't have the time to spend on here battling it out with someone because their views are different than mine. The touchy topics should stay on those threads and not be brought into discussion on a thread like this one which was created for the purpose of just stopping by for some friendly chat. Just as the music thread was meant for posters to share their love of music with others. Zoey's thread was once a haven for small talk among friends but that too is not the case anymore.

This thread has been disrupted enough. Don't you think it is time to stop all this nonsense? Everyone wants to tell someone else to STFU and then they continue with the insults and mud slinging. I don't get it. Aren't be all supposed to be adults here?

To answer your question..I am a friend of Zoey's along with several other posters. What difference does that make? So you can call me Miss High Almighty too? If that is the case, then go ahead, it bothers me none. I respect posters like Zoey who have earned it.

I hope everyone can now put aside their differences and get things back to normal around here.

Have a great day....J

“Quite Contrary”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#23655 Jan 30, 2013
Tom2Tone wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't alone. David corrected the spelling of the word centre last night when only in the US is it spelled center. In Canada, Australia and Britain the word is still centre.
Join Free

Location hidden

#23656 Jan 30, 2013
Too late JMA, it's a beacon of calm in here. I've got candles, joss sticks and tinkley music. Nothing can spoil the peace and quiet!

The Int'l Space Station.

#23657 Jan 30, 2013
madam sin wrote:
Or shall I perhaps type with an American accent?
There's a snake in mah boot!
I don't talk like that, I'm a Yankee! LOL

The Int'l Space Station.

#23658 Jan 30, 2013
NinaRocks wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't alone. David corrected the spelling of the word centre last night when only in the US is it spelled center. In Canada, Australia and Britain the word is still centre.
Actually, that's one I've seen spelled both ways, so I would know that one at least! Lol

“MISSING TN TEEN!”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#23659 Jan 30, 2013
Vanessa12 wrote:
<quoted text>He's a PRO at that.(Changing IP addresses)
He showed a PEDO Andy how to do it.
Why on earth would he want that walrus on here.
BOTH ARE SAVAGES WITH PRIMITIVE INSTINCTS.
Just the way he's a PRO at choking on his brother's cock.
Thank you for the compliment above.

At one time I enjoyed coming to Lucy's to cut up with others. Have avoided HS 2 or 3 wks due to the hateful attacks and nonstop bickering.

Common sense tells me if everyone would bury their hatchet and let go of all the hate Lucy's may flourish. Wishful thinking and my two cents worth....

“MISSING TN TEEN!”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#23660 Jan 30, 2013
just me alone wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't posted in about a week because of all this silly drama and the trolls running rampant causing havoc on all the decent threads. But I had to reply to this one.
Zoey doesn't owe an apology to you or anyone else. She is free to think what she chooses just as you and I are. I personally could care less what you think of me and I am sure the sentiments are same for you. Each poster is different and unique in their own way. We should all just ignore the posts we don't agree with and stop getting so defensive with the individual poster. Just as I ignore the threads I don't agree with. I don't have the time to spend on here battling it out with someone because their views are different than mine. The touchy topics should stay on those threads and not be brought into discussion on a thread like this one which was created for the purpose of just stopping by for some friendly chat. Just as the music thread was meant for posters to share their love of music with others. Zoey's thread was once a haven for small talk among friends but that too is not the case anymore.
This thread has been disrupted enough. Don't you think it is time to stop all this nonsense? Everyone wants to tell someone else to STFU and then they continue with the insults and mud slinging. I don't get it. Aren't be all supposed to be adults here?
To answer your question..I am a friend of Zoey's along with several other posters. What difference does that make? So you can call me Miss High Almighty too? If that is the case, then go ahead, it bothers me none. I respect posters like Zoey who have earned it.
I hope everyone can now put aside their differences and get things back to normal around here.
Have a great day....J
Well stated J.

“Screw the Trolls!!!”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#23661 Jan 30, 2013
Delilah7 wrote:
What david and rev(i t hink) are dating? i heard that through a grapevine!:) jk

Dang im going to get a drink and go to work, i hope that by the time i get back i HOPE that this bar is cleaned up. look at that!! someone puked on the wall... you got to be kidding me... and what the hell is this? is that.. omg im going to puke...thats a freaking used condom!!!
Revilot is taht used condom yours? if so why is it that big?? OMg you go rev! WOOHOOO!!:)

have a good wednesday!
Lol lets not start that rumor,agin and I agree, case close and I'll take a Pepsi, still have 6 hours to go.

“Screw the Trolls!!!”

Location hidden

#23662 Jan 30, 2013
Delilah7 wrote:
<quoted text>would kill you that you left the evidence on the floor?:)

Also you have some egg shells in your hair. sorry i was trying to hit david and i must have missed.
Haha!! Your aim is off today.:)

“Screw the Trolls!!!”

Location hidden

#23663 Jan 30, 2013
NinaRocks wrote:
<quoted text>You aren't alone. David corrected the spelling of the word centre last night when only in the US is it spelled center. In Canada, Australia and Britain the word is still centre.
My bad!!!:)

“ Woodstock Anyone?”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#23670 Jan 30, 2013
I don't know who's around to get it, so I'll grab it myself. Love a coffee with a shot of Grand Marnier and cream. I hope there wasn't any fatalities last night.

Since: Dec 12

Buxton, ME

#23671 Jan 30, 2013
can i have a hi-c
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#23673 Jan 30, 2013
hal wrote:
Peace be upon you all.
Drink up now.
Call the police earlier next time.
They're good with jerks and clowns.
Over and out.
Till they want to bring it on yet again.
You actually think... You are winning.... That is really hilarious... ;)
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#23674 Jan 30, 2013
Jungle juice for everyone.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dirty ki...k 3 min Sasha 180,216
Gay-Bi skype fun 4 min Heresjames1 22,433
Looking for taboo chat (Feb '13) 4 min Alloverdaplace2 3,524
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min Dylankulesa 447,946
Gay sex chandigarh.... 4 min burhan khan 2,553
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min dannyx46 916,049
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 5 min Thoms02m 67,149
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 29 min Happyone1234567 125,238
More from around the web