do they woman like see there men ejac...
Moondancer

Portland, ME

#56 May 9, 2009
RON wrote:
I LOVE TO JERK OFF ON A WOMANS FACE. THIS IS SUCH A HUGE TURNON. I MEAN A REAL SPLATTER FACE NOSE LIPS ETC. AND THERE ARE TIMES I LOVE TO JERK OFF IN THERE WAITING MOUTHS. ULTIMATE!
Don't care about the c*m on my face but I enjoy watching it shoot into my mouth but I really prefer to feel the c*ck spasm in my mouth. That way I dn't miss any.
flyboy

Richmond, VA

#57 May 11, 2009
Yes, I wanna see it go in my mouth so I can swallow his hot load.
Carter

Rushden, UK

#58 May 11, 2009
alex wrote:
answer me please
THEIR - dumbass.
flyboy

Richmond, VA

#59 May 18, 2009
Carter wrote:
<quoted text>
THEIR - dumbass.
Exactly.

Since: Jul 08

Alexandria, VA

#60 May 18, 2009
an old gf used to make me look her in the eye when i was gonna c#m... she would either be giving me a bj or hand job and her big brown eyes looking up at me ALWAYS made me cum very intensely!~

for me it was AMAZING when i was inside her and she made me have eye contact ...

WHOA!
flyboy

Richmond, VA

#61 May 28, 2009
Yes, I want to see him ejaculate in my mouth while I look up at his c**k and his face while hes in pleasure from me sucking him dry.
Moondancer

Northeast Harbor, ME

#62 May 28, 2009
No I do't want to see it. I want to feel it. Either deep in my kitty or deep in my mouth.
matthew

Durban, South Africa

#63 May 28, 2009
Moondancer wrote:
No I do't want to see it. I want to feel it. Either deep in my kitty or deep in my mouth.
nice and warm... eh...
Join Free
Moondancer

Northeast Harbor, ME

#65 May 29, 2009
matthew wrote:
<quoted text>
nice and warm... eh...
Very warm and slippery. I love it when my mouth is suddenly filling with warm, sticky c*m. I can not really feel when they let go inside of my P*ssy but baut you know it is happening and I can feel the result.
flyboy

Richmond, VA

#66 Jun 15, 2009
Moondancer wrote:
Exactly right. Although I would love to see it going into my mouth. But yes, a mans c*m belongs inside my mouth filling up my stomach. Nothing more delicious than a mans hot, sticky, warm, creamy c*m.
Moondancer

Northeast Harbor, ME

#67 Jun 16, 2009
flyboy wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly right. Although I would love to see it going into my mouth. But yes, a mans c*m belongs inside my mouth filling up my stomach. Nothing more delicious than a mans hot, sticky, warm, creamy c*m.
You should have been around Fri nite. 3 guys came in me twicde each but no one cleaned me up. I think one of them really wanted to but was afraid to do it. I was really filled to overflow and a bit of a mess but I suspect you would have enjoyed giving me some oral attention
JackoffAlone

New Rochelle, NY

#68 Jun 30, 2009
Igor wrote:
My wife absolutely loves to watch me ejaculate. She asks me to masturbate for her several times a week.
You're Lucky dude; because I get it maybe once a month from my wife. I'm leaving her for my right hand...It's been a secret affair for sometime now!!
Dexter

Houston, TX

#69 Oct 8, 2009
Lucy cath wrote:
I prefer to be ejaculated in if any one wants too? Lucy Kat x x
yes I want to baby!
Dexter

Houston, TX

#70 Oct 8, 2009
Lucy cath wrote:
I prefer to be ejaculated in if any one wants too? Lucy Kat x x
please give me your email
Swallower

United States

#71 Oct 8, 2009
There is something VERY sexy about watching a man ejaculate. Especially when he shoots thick ropes of cumm really far! I've seen videos of guys shooting huge loads and was instantly turned on. But then I thought about how it was such a waste to see all that juicy cumm and I couldn't swallow it. What I would give to experience a man shooting a large, heavy load in my mouth. A challenge that would be.
Laney

Grayling, MI

#74 Nov 20, 2009
Oh yes,It's a big turn on.

“Prince Incubus xP”

Since: Nov 09

Singapore

#75 Nov 21, 2009
i would c*m for lady on cam
dedarkness4ever@hotmail.com -msn
dedarkness4ever@yahoo.com - YIM
James

Cheltenham, UK

#78 Nov 28, 2009
My wife loves it when I ejaculate all over her face and breasts

Since: May 09

Seattle Wa

#79 Nov 28, 2009
flyboy wrote:
Yes, I want to see him ejaculate in my mouth while I look up at his c**k and his face while hes in pleasure from me sucking him dry.
that got me hard
Pablo

Cherry Hill, NJ

#80 Jan 27, 2010
RON wrote:
I LOVE TO JERK OFF ON A WOMANS FACE. THIS IS SUCH A HUGE TURNON. I MEAN A REAL SPLATTER FACE NOSE LIPS ETC. AND THERE ARE TIMES I LOVE TO JERK OFF IN THERE WAITING MOUTHS. ULTIMATE!
On three different occasions when my ex was passed out drunk I masturbated and ejaculated all over her face. One of those occasions I actually ejaculated twice on her face is less than an hour. I think doing it was the biggest sexual high that I ever got. Loved the fact that she was helpless and couldn't resist at all. On all three occasions she actually remembered it the next day, and she didn't even seem bothered by it. The next morning she always woke up with dried semen peeling off her face.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any girls want to watch gay sex (london)? 7 min luke765 1
Anyone want to talk dirty??? I'm horny as h*ll! (Oct '09) 8 min midnitelover 590
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 8 min masctennisguy 798,795
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 8 min just_in815 781,643
i need someone to sext with im so horny (Dec '10) 9 min Fuckya 6,478
The complaint department, for men AND women 9 min Lovescks 1,138
First Gay Experience Stories (Jul '11) 9 min Friend needed 11,408
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 9 min Name below 382,985
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 9 min Darknessdd 107,797
Dirty ki...k 11 min Workinguy 104,869
More from around the web