do they woman like see there men ejac...
Poppy

Bedford, UK

#29 Oct 9, 2007
I love to see my partner ejaculate, like when he does it on my face,breasts or anywhere on my body that i can see. He thought i was strange when i first asked him to do this. But i thought it was such a turn on. After the first time i didnt have to ask again :)
I love when he ejaculates on my stomach, is that weird? Something about it turns me on soo much.

“ME AND MY BABY”

Since: Sep 07

Oneida, TN

#30 Oct 9, 2007
Poppy wrote:
I love to see my partner ejaculate, like when he does it on my face,breasts or anywhere on my body that i can see. He thought i was strange when i first asked him to do this. But i thought it was such a turn on. After the first time i didnt have to ask again :)
I love when he ejaculates on my stomach, is that weird? Something about it turns me on soo much.
I feel the same way! Face, t*ts,stomach, or anywhere else is a huge turn on! I didn't even ask for my husband to do it! He just did it on his on and he saw how much it turned me on and kept on doing it. And I don't think you're weird at all cuz if you're weird that means I'm weird!
manly

Germantown, WI

#32 Feb 26, 2008
lola wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, what's your email? I will have time to chat with you this weekend, if you like.
would you like to watch me ejaculate
muzzammil

Beckton, UK

#33 Mar 10, 2008
do men loses muscles when they ejaculate.
tony

Glen Ellyn, IL

#35 Jun 23, 2008
Women do seem concerned if thier partners cum. Really would like to know why. Is it a power thing, or knowing they are pleasing their man, or erotic curiousity.

For me, I love getting my wife off, watching her reaction and I wish I could talk her into trying to have me help her ejaculate but I think she'd be too embarassed.
old girl

Vienna, Austria

#36 Jun 24, 2008
Curious122 wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel the same way! Face, t*ts,stomach, or anywhere else is a huge turn on! I didn't even ask for my husband to do it! He just did it on his on and he saw how much it turned me on and kept on doing it. And I don't think you're weird at all cuz if you're weird that means I'm weird!
The same with us, though his thick white globs of semen are creeping jerkingly out of his thick plum often instead of flying.. Then he has to come very near to me and it is even more intimate.
tiki

Bradenton, FL

#37 Jul 5, 2008
i love it
BigDaddy

United States

#38 Jul 11, 2008
Interesting topic...I have yet to experience a woman that DOESN'T enjoy watching a man ejaculate. Actually, I enjoy watching a man let it fly with my wife... :)
Join Free
Melman

AOL

#39 Jul 11, 2008
My wifes fascinated watching my come erupt from the end of it. She seems to love watching me stroke it
Girl

Seattle, WA

#40 Jul 11, 2008
My boyfriend can shoot a load almost 12 feet. He often tries to hit my boobs from across the room!
rack of 8 balls

United States

#41 Jul 23, 2008
who knew???
tony

Glen Ellyn, IL

#42 Jul 30, 2008
is this why women are so concerned if sex was good for their partners? Is it some primal instinct to have males ejaculate, as in receiving their sperm or not permitting other femalesto get it or very conscious arousal of the act.

As a male I know I get veryaroused and verygratified when my wife has an orgasm.
Madison

San Diego, CA

#43 Aug 15, 2008
I am fasinated by my bf's penis. I went on the pill because I like to feel everything that happens.
VeryCuteGirl

Seattle, WA

#44 Aug 15, 2008
My boyfriend often stands on the other side of the room, and sees if he can shoot it into my mouth.
Igor

Dodge City, KS

#46 Oct 5, 2008
My wife absolutely loves to watch me ejaculate. She asks me to masturbate for her several times a week.
Wiseoldfool

London, UK

#49 Dec 19, 2008
Lucy cath wrote:
I prefer to be ejaculated in if any one wants too? Lucy Kat x x
Well given the chance i would like to
Wiseoldfool

London, UK

#50 Dec 19, 2008
Being a man obviously i cant have the same feelings as a woman but i just enjoy making a woman ejaculate its such a thrill making a woman happy in this way
flyboy

Glen Allen, VA

#51 Dec 19, 2008
I like to watch and taste their c*m in my mouth. Cant let that c*m go to waste!
RON

AOL

#54 May 9, 2009
I LOVE TO JERK OFF ON A WOMANS FACE. THIS IS SUCH A HUGE TURNON. I MEAN A REAL SPLATTER FACE NOSE LIPS ETC. AND THERE ARE TIMES I LOVE TO JERK OFF IN THERE WAITING MOUTHS. ULTIMATE!
Sandee

AOL

#55 May 9, 2009
RON wrote:
I LOVE TO JERK OFF ON A WOMANS FACE. THIS IS SUCH A HUGE TURNON. I MEAN A REAL SPLATTER FACE NOSE LIPS ETC. AND THERE ARE TIMES I LOVE TO JERK OFF IN THERE WAITING MOUTHS. ULTIMATE!
Ohhhh yesssss my husband does that to me now and then, I wish he'd do that more often. But he likes to blow his inside me most of the time. I'll swear I'' show him your posting tonight

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dirty ki...k (Feb '15) 15 min horny guy 215,717
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 15 min da_niel16 969,261
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 16 min Abcd 70,184
gay whatsapp numbers (Oct '13) 16 min suraj 3,698
Freaky women? Please?!? 16 min pooja 2
Gay/ bi cruising in public toilets Stockport/ M... (May '13) 16 min Manc 1,297
delhi gay sex (Feb '15) 16 min Rohan East Delhi 34,199
Gay-Bi skype fun 18 min Now 54,473
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 19 min rvd 477,676
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 32 min abc 132,232