jdd

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2010

i have always wanted to be with my aunt and she is a complete nympho and she knows im into incest, can anyone help
wizard

South Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2010

what do you need help with? you want us to f@#$ her for you?
Rocker

Cairo, Egypt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2010

here is my email
rest-on-me@hotmail.com
Hotjgw

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2010

Take her in to the basement walk up behind her hands around her waist . Pull her tight so she feels your hard c;;k in her crack , kiss her neck then tell her you are going to strip her and have kinky hot se: with her !
Slowly remove her top and slid ur hands into her bra . Then down into her pants teasing her wet kitty ! If she is the s;; feind you say she will be begging and do what ever you order her to do ! Try it !
Jayjay johnson

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2011

Look just text her and ask for it and if she trips just say u didn't mean to if she doesnt go for it
triple z

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2011

I really want my moms brothers roomate, but I'm pretty sure he's screwing her and she comes to family gatherings and my mom makes us call her "aunt" Sarah, I'm not the most attractive 13 year old, but she actully thinks im cool, and if anyone could help me, PLEASE DO IT RIGHT AWAY. SOMEODY BETTER GET TO ME BEFORE HORNINESS DOES (:0
cees

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

My aunt lives with us at home. She os 25 and im 18 how should I tell her I want to have sex with her?
Tadhave

Pawling, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

I accidentally sent my aunt a nude pic of me that was meant for my girlfriend. My aunts reply was "I don't believe this was meant for me, but I do like". A couple weeks later I sent my aunt a few more and asked if she could pick the best one to send to my girlfriend.... I was drunk! Next thing you know we had sex. It was pretty hot I must admit. She wants it again and I'm pretty much not into it!
tokkoshrunp

Recklinghausen, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

cees wrote:
My aunt lives with us at home. She os 25 and im 18 how should I tell her I want to have sex with her?
absolutely....she is prolly still tight and you will enjoy it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5681 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ki_k group 3 min Georgex18 15
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min Younghotboy333 335,426
umabhebhana (Dec '10) 3 min MR Dick 24,300
Gay/bi K....k 3 min 16 Scotland 66,040
dirty ki..k 4 min Sc25no 139,780
Females that post nude snapchat stories 4 min hemi4200 2,725
B.B.M new 2014 pins UK only! 4 min UK man 734
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min nath 213,532
•••