First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Jennyfox

UK

#2 Feb 27, 2012
mickcomber wrote:
do u girls shave or leave it nice n hairy??
I think our whole family has pubic hair. My mum always did, & so did me & my sister. Shaving was never even considered when we were growing up. Now i have 3 girls of my own, & they all have pubic hair. So is my sister & her girls, cos i see them when we go swimming together. From what i see in the changing rooms, & from what the girls tell me, it seems that being fully shaved is becoming unfashionable.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#3 Feb 27, 2012
Hairy sometimes shaved others

“Horny guy talking about sex!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#5 Feb 27, 2012
Jennyfox wrote:
<quoted text>I think our whole family has pubic hair. My mum always did, & so did me & my sister. Shaving was never even considered when we were growing up. Now i have 3 girls of my own, & they all have pubic hair. So is my sister & her girls, cos i see them when we go swimming together. From what i see in the changing rooms, & from what the girls tell me, it seems that being fully shaved is becoming unfashionable.
I for one surely HOPE fully shaved is becoming unfashionable! I love it hairy!

Simba
Katie

Sheffield, UK

#6 Feb 27, 2012
Well a certain week of the month I shave it all off put the rest of the time its just trimmed very short lol
Katie

Sheffield, UK

#8 Feb 27, 2012
mickcomber wrote:
<quoted text>
very nice, do u go for the strip or jus keep it evened out??
Usually just evened out haha but it is very short lol

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#9 Feb 27, 2012
right now i keep it hairy. my husband likes me this way and says i look like a 70's penthouse pet. he seems so horny so i am keeping it this way for a while. then i'll trim it much closer
Marco69

Ebbw Vale, UK

#10 Feb 27, 2012
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Usually just evened out haha but it is very short lol
i lv shaven - it reminds me of my first time with a local 13 year old girl when i was 16
ur papi latino

United States

#11 Feb 27, 2012
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Usually just evened out haha but it is very short lol
Doo u have a cameltoe babe?
Join Free
dgifter2010

Bronx, NY

#13 Feb 27, 2012
Carlygirl45 wrote:
right now i keep it hairy. my husband likes me this way and says i look like a 70's penthouse pet. he seems so horny so i am keeping it this way for a while. then i'll trim it much closer
i also like it hairy.....it's natural and very sexy
ur papi latino

United States

#14 Feb 27, 2012
Carlygirl45 wrote:
right now i keep it hairy. my husband likes me this way and says i look like a 70's penthouse pet. he seems so horny so i am keeping it this way for a while. then i'll trim it much closer
Mm I love it hairy to how wett are u mami?
Jen

Staten Island, NY

#16 Feb 27, 2012
I'm currently a little bushy. Hubby approves lol
Katie

Sheffield, UK

#17 Feb 27, 2012
ur papi latino wrote:
<quoted text>
Doo u have a cameltoe babe?
Ahaha no I do not have cameltoe lol
Katie

Sheffield, UK

#18 Feb 27, 2012
Marco69 wrote:
<quoted text>i lv shaven - it reminds me of my first time with a local 13 year old girl when i was 16
Haha do guys reminisce about there's first time a lot too lol

Since: Feb 12

Mount Juliet, TN

#19 Feb 27, 2012
shaved
Katie

Sheffield, UK

#21 Feb 27, 2012
mickcomber wrote:
<quoted text>
sounds interesting ;), do u like hairy or shaved guys??
I love hair on guys a little facial hair, chest hair is soo sexy too lol and down below just trimmed a tiny bit, don't like guys shaved completely down there lol

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#22 Feb 27, 2012
ur papi latino wrote:
<quoted text>
Mm I love it hairy to how wett are u mami?
I'm very wet. Just reading these posts makes me want to F or suck. I guess I have to settle for rubbing my magic button and getting off.

Do you like your women hairy like me?
Katie

Sheffield, UK

#28 Feb 27, 2012
mickcomber wrote:
<quoted text>
too many ppl here, wanna email??
Ehh I don't add people really tbh, but I guess I can add you lol if u leave ur email
Katie

Sheffield, UK

#30 Feb 27, 2012
mickcomber wrote:
<quoted text>
jimbob-jnr at hotmail dot com
Okay will add you in a bit when I sign on that okay?

“Swedish girl wanna come to US”

Since: Feb 12

Your town

#32 Feb 27, 2012
Me thinks most women don't shave. At least not here in Sweden from what I see in tha bath house showers. I do shave and it's almost so some ladies stare. (And I like that...)

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#35 Feb 27, 2012
mickcomber wrote:
<quoted text>depending on mood?? what are you nw??
hw do u like ur mean, shaved or hairy??
I shaved about a week ago an so now I'm a little hairy. Sometimes I let it grow out a bit an just trim it. Sometimes I just shave it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 1 min Daveskii781 525,723
Ibhentse/ikuku (Jan '11) 2 min mike48 65,187
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min Krys 197,614
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 5 min boner4u 32,281
dogging in manchester? (Jan '14) 5 min garth848chels 219
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min notmyrealname23 444,725
Who likes to f*** old men? (Jun '12) 5 min David Barneby 600
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 6 min cllock 335,648
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 11 min chloe_1996 32,241

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE