My girlfriend like it when I wear her panties

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
nave

Newport, KY

#1 Nov 8, 2008
My girlfriend like it when I wear her panties. I'm wondering if other girls get excited about the idea of their guy wearing panties?
brian

Jefferson City, MO

#2 Nov 10, 2008
My g/f has let me wear panties for 3 yrs now. She loves it
Anonymous

Gainesville, FL

#3 Nov 10, 2008
nave wrote:
My girlfriend like it when I wear her panties. I'm wondering if other girls get excited about the idea of their guy wearing panties?
Maybe you and Brian should have a "get together".
Jimmy22

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Jan 8, 2009
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you and Brian should have a "get together".
Man that comment made my day
flyboy

Glen Allen, VA

#5 Jan 9, 2009
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you and Brian should have a "get together".
And by get together, you mean a f**king right?
Brian

Jefferson City, MO

#6 Jan 9, 2009
flyboy wrote:
<quoted text>And by get together, you mean a f**king right?
I would love to get togther with you while i have my g/f's panties on
flyboy

Glen Allen, VA

#7 Jan 9, 2009
And I would love to seductively take those panties off and suck you rock hard c**k that spring out of the panties.
Brian

Jefferson City, MO

#8 Jan 9, 2009
flyboy wrote:
And I would love to seductively take those panties off and suck you rock hard c**k that spring out of the panties.
Like the little pink ones I have on now with the large wet spot mmmmmmmmm
Join Free
flyboy

Glen Allen, VA

#10 Jan 9, 2009
Brian wrote:
<quoted text> Like the little pink ones I have on now with the large wet spot mmmmmmmmm
I would lick that wet spot all up. Pink is really fierce.
Brian

Jefferson City, MO

#11 Jan 9, 2009
I would love to have lick it mmmmmmmmmmmmm
flyboy

Glen Allen, VA

#12 Jan 9, 2009
Brian wrote:
I would love to have lick it mmmmmmmmmmmmm
We could lick it together, then we can lick each other all over.
Brian

Jefferson City, MO

#14 Jan 9, 2009
I would lick you all over from the head of your c*ck all the down over your balls and down mmmmmmmmm
Shell

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Jan 9, 2009
lol My husband and I did that just yesterday ,, he went to my lingerie drawer and picked 2 thongs out and we put them on each other then banged the heck out of each other for maybe 2 hours( the thongs stay on of course ) side by side while we watched some of his fetish porn.. we do this with and without the porn ,, and love it .
Brian

Jefferson City, MO

#16 Jan 9, 2009
Shell wrote:
lol My husband and I did that just yesterday ,, he went to my lingerie drawer and picked 2 thongs out and we put them on each other then banged the heck out of each other for maybe 2 hours( the thongs stay on of course ) side by side while we watched some of his fetish porn.. we do this with and without the porn ,, and love it .
Yes my g/f and i do it all the time. We like to watch crossdressing dvd's and act out the hot scences
pinkgirl

United States

#17 Jan 9, 2009
I would love to see my bf wearing my panties.
bob

United States

#18 Jan 9, 2009
Shell wrote:
lol My husband and I did that just yesterday ,, he went to my lingerie drawer and picked 2 thongs out and we put them on each other then banged the heck out of each other for maybe 2 hours( the thongs stay on of course ) side by side while we watched some of his fetish porn.. we do this with and without the porn ,, and love it .
My gf loves that i wear her panties. your story sounds very fun. I like to wrap her thong panties around my c**k and make it like a c**k ring and keeps me hard for a long time. In the morning while shes taking a shower i put on her panties that she will wear that day and jerk off in them. she likes her panties wet and when she get to her office in the morning she will masterbate. mmmm how fun.
Brian

Jefferson City, MO

#19 Jan 9, 2009
pinkgirl wrote:
I would love to see my bf wearing my panties.
Mine loves to see me wear her panties. One of our favorite is lace cheeky cheek from VS. I have some on now baby blue ones
bob

United States

#20 Jan 9, 2009
Brian wrote:
<quoted text>
Mine loves to see me wear her panties. One of our favorite is lace cheeky cheek from VS. I have some on now baby blue ones
lets see you in your gf lace cheeky cheek panties. jonesyj2@yahoo.com
Brian

Jefferson City, MO

#21 Jan 9, 2009
bob wrote:
<quoted text>
My gf loves that i wear her panties. your story sounds very fun. I like to wrap her thong panties around my c**k and make it like a c**k ring and keeps me hard for a long time. In the morning while shes taking a shower i put on her panties that she will wear that day and jerk off in them. she likes her panties wet and when she get to her office in the morning she will masterbate. mmmm how fun.
I do the same thing every once in awhile. We live just south of the twin cities. She will masturbate at work also
bob

United States

#22 Jan 9, 2009
Brian wrote:
<quoted text>
I do the same thing every once in awhile. We live just south of the twin cities. She will masturbate at work also
send us your pic of you in your gf panties. my gf wants to know others guys like it too. jonesyj2@yahoo.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 12 min Tre H 30,926
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 12 min Dcbro225 701,043
Dirty ki...k 12 min Max 42,219
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 12 min mike_andrew888 708,340
Snapchat names (Jan '14) 12 min Sportswag_12 20,601
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 12 min njb377 330,811
Mobile numbers uk only (Jun '12) 13 min Geordie 34,812
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 14 min sumit 93,754
More from around the web