cute_Janet wrote:
<quoted text> lol. Please spank me :)
your driving me crazy , wish you could see this
WhiteDevil

Cocoa Beach, FL

#60 Jun 18, 2012
cute_Janet wrote:
*slap*.........slap*........*s lap*.......you are naked.....your wists and akles are tied to a bed with soft leather thongs.....you are blidfolded but not gagged.....I have placed a large pillow beneath you.....you are face down,your firm ass is thrust up into the air....your sweet warmth is exposed and vulnerable to my belt......You are helpless........there are many pairs of eyes watching...as I raise my belt......you whimper softly......I whisper to you....you are a bad girl janet...a very bad girl....*slap*.....*slap*..... ....slap....
Naughty

Boldon, UK

#61 Jun 18, 2012
Male 18 8 inch

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#62 Jun 18, 2012
cute_Janet wrote:
<quoted text> oh yeah, i'd take it all! Am such a little slut sometimes lol
Hi, this rocknlocker, I got an account now...so you'd take all seven throbbing inches of me? Ooooh wow, id love to feel THAT! ;)

Since: Mar 12

Studio City, CA

#63 Jun 18, 2012
I love balls but they gotta be shaved licking and sucking them and for licking that "special area" behind them that makes hubby moan with delight. I like how they bang against my cl*t
when hubby does me doggie style but I like them unshaved for that. The hair adds gentle friction which my cl*t adores. I also like how they bang against my a**hole when he does me on my back with my ankles up on his shoulders.
guitar man

Elburn, IL

#64 Jun 18, 2012
thewench1958 wrote:
I love balls but they gotta be shaved licking and sucking them and for licking that "special area" behind them that makes hubby moan with delight. I like how they bang against my cl*t
when hubby does me doggie style but I like them unshaved for that. The hair adds gentle friction which my cl*t adores. I also like how they bang against my a**hole when he does me on my back with my ankles up on his shoulders.
sext me 8157617376
suarez

Brighton, UK

#65 Jun 18, 2012
cute_Janet wrote:
<quoted text> thankyou sweetie! Are yours big, honey?
hey sexi do u hav bbm
Good time

New York, NY

#66 Jun 18, 2012
cute_Janet wrote:
hey Janet!! My ex used to stop me short of busting during sex cause she liked me to beat off over her while she licked an juggled my balls...she would also rub them when she rode me...it always felt awesome so I'd say keep playing with them!!:)

Since: Mar 12

Grays, UK

#69 Jun 18, 2012
cute_Janet wrote:
<quoted text> why did you two break up? Playful gals are hard to come by!
have you ever made a man c*m by just playing with his balls Janet?
David the Great

Auckland, New Zealand

#72 Jun 18, 2012
I love a girls hand fondling my balls during intercourse and then squeezing them real hard when I'm c*mming to get every possible drop shot in that girl's love tunnell.
Robot Banana

East Granby, CT

#73 Jun 18, 2012
cute_Janet wrote:
I love testicles especially how they become 'loose' and hung low in hot weather and how they feel like 'juggling pebbles' on my hands as i fondle them. It gets me wet as one hand fondles my man's balls and another rubs my c lit. I can't help myself! I love playing with balls!
Kik me: RobotBananas
Mtaylor

Portland, OR

#75 Jun 18, 2012
cute_Janet wrote:
<quoted text> no dear. I usually stroke the c*ck while playing with the balls. When i play with the balls, i don't intend for him to c*m..
I would love to show you mine, they are nice and low right now baby! You would just have to promise to squeeze them nice an hard!
David the Great

Auckland, New Zealand

#76 Jun 18, 2012
cute_Janet wrote:
<quoted text> no dear. I usually stroke the c*ck while playing with the balls. When i play with the balls, i don't intend for him to c*m..
Do you fondle then squeeze them during intercourse Janet ?
Mtaylor

United States

#79 Jun 18, 2012
cute_Janet wrote:
<quoted text> show me your sexy balls darling ;>
Email me love, mtaylor97055 at yahoo dot com. I'll send you some pics, maybe a vid of them too!
bobolaba

Oskaloosa, IA

#80 Jun 18, 2012
hey cute_janet...its really hot where i live and my balls are reallly really low ;D wanna see?? ;)
David the Great

Auckland, New Zealand

#81 Jun 18, 2012
cute_Janet wrote:
<quoted text> no. I play with balls when am giving a handjob or bj. During intercourse, i submit to you 100%!
I love the girl to reach around and under to fondle my balls during missionary then squeeze them real hard when I shoot.
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay Rest Stop Sex (May '09) 1 min stickyface 808
Gay sex wanted in Telford, Shropshire (Nov '14) 1 min telfbig90 670
Any sexy cute straight guys ere lol (Oct '15) 1 min Monstercok 547
Gay/bi k.k 1 min Maxe94 133,986
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 1 min dalton3344 321,849
Horny Aussies Unite! 1 min Guy for sc 69
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Solidwet2 1,435,693
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 2 min Happy 215,369
Girls nude snapchat usernames (May '14) 8 min Totput01 181,157
More from around the web