Married Men if it was discrete and sa...

Married Men if it was discrete and safe, would you blow another guy?

Created by Bear on May 2, 2010

3,848 votes

Click on an option to vote

Absolutely yes

maybe

I do it now

If he did me too

I don't know

Absolutely no

If I knew it was clean

Wanting and waiting

Humble, TX

#182 Oct 15, 2010
I am wanting to try it with a friend of mine.
He is willing and we are just waiting on the right time and place without our wives.
Annonumus

Nashville, TN

#184 Oct 25, 2010
Yes i would, I often fantisize about having another guy blow me and it gets me aroused when I think about it so it must be good.
Annonumus

Nashville, TN

#185 Oct 25, 2010
Wanting and waiting wrote:
I am wanting to try it with a friend of mine.
He is willing and we are just waiting on the right time and place without our wives.
Hope you guys were able to hook up

Since: Dec 10

United States

#186 Dec 2, 2010
Jeffsm - If you haven't tried it, don't knock it. I realize it is not for everyone, but who knows?
If you tried it, you just might find out that you like it.
heritage

Staten Island, NY

#187 Dec 2, 2010
yes i did iam married told my wife it was ok with her i love it iam getting hard now just thinking of it any size is good

United States

#188 Dec 2, 2010
Older man here. I got curious a couple of years ago and finally tried it. I found out I liked it, giving and receiving. I like receiving more but giving is good also. Sorry I waited so long to do it.
trob

Milford, MA

#190 Dec 20, 2010
Any married guys from Indiana?
Gonna

Palestine, TX

#191 Mar 8, 2011
I've been wanting to try this and I have made up my mind to do it. I will post again and tell you how it was.
Dave

United States

#192 Mar 8, 2011
I'd like to try it but I have no idea how or where to find a "safe" guy. And as far as friends, how in the hell would you ever broach the subject? What if you made an inference to your buddy and he called you out and was like "WTF is wrong with you man?!". Safe to say your friendship would never be the same after that.
Jeff

Chicago, IL

#193 Mar 8, 2011
These are mostly stories & fantasies on here. I honestly don't think there are many str8 guys out there blowing other guys. It's just not natural. When a str8 guy like me looks at another guy we just DONT want to blow him. If u do you're gay or bi. Period.
bi male

Tomball, TX

#194 Mar 8, 2011
I have blown another man several times. And I love the feeling of a cock inside my mouth.
openminded

Pennsauken, NJ

#195 Mar 8, 2011
bi male wrote:
I have blown another man several times. And I love the feeling of a cock inside my mouth.
I cant imagine not loving it!

United States

#196 Mar 8, 2011
For me, I never look at a guy and think that I want to s&ck his c*ck. I am only interested in the c*ck, the guy just happens to be attached to it. I am only really interested in the act and the equipment. The guy means nothing.
Jeff

Chicago, IL

#197 Mar 8, 2011
Flash73 wrote:
For me, I never look at a guy and think that I want to s&ck his c*ck. I am only interested in the c*ck, the guy just happens to be attached to it. I am only really interested in the act and the equipment. The guy means nothing.
Just admit you're gay if you are sucking a guys rod !!!
maxie

Winchester, MA

#198 Mar 9, 2011
love mutual sex with another married man oral kissin g cuddling prefer fat men im in stoneham mass my email is [email protected]
Dick

Chicago, IL

#199 Mar 9, 2011
maxie wrote:
love mutual sex with another married man oral kissin g cuddling prefer fat men im in stoneham mass my email is [email protected]
Cant meet u but I can send a pic for u to masturbate to if u wish :)

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#200 Mar 9, 2011
I have sucked a number of c*cks and loved it. I want to find a safe guy, get him hard, suck him for awhile, then rub his hot, hard c*ck all over my face. Just thinking about it gets me hot.

Any St. Louis married bi guys out there?
Mee

Chicago, IL

#202 Mar 9, 2011
WantToSuckYouInStLouis wrote:
I have sucked a number of c*cks and loved it. I want to find a safe guy, get him hard, suck him for awhile, then rub his hot, hard c*ck all over my face. Just thinking about it gets me hot.
Any St. Louis married bi guys out there?
You can do that to me !.....suck all you want man.
paul

Dunmow, UK

#203 Mar 10, 2011
wow last couple comments amazing, never tried it yet, often thought about it, just started cam that is good, but think need real thing!!
hardboy

Pflugerville, TX

#204 Mar 10, 2011
I have suck dk discrete many men. I would like to find someone for a FWB type of thing. Nothing better then a phat dk in your mouth.
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi k.k (Nov '15) 1 min 19JSam 139,484
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 1 min Adam 97,768
Dirty panties 1 min Adg386 1
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min aubrygram 1,453,504
My first experience with a foursome / wife swap... (Sep '11) 1 min Nick 505
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 1 min Biglong321 330,588
only Gujarati gay (Mar '15) 1 min dipak 2,786
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 2 min SteveG316 224,645
Girls nude snapchat usernames (May '14) 7 min Deez 182,675
More from around the web