Brooklyn, NY

#2 Oct 10, 2012
I've seen parents, aunt and uncle and had sex with siblings

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3 Oct 10, 2012
Hopps wrote:
Which siblings and how did you get them to do it?
happy hubby

San Bernardino, CA

#4 Nov 11, 2012
Hopps wrote:
my wife taught our 9 year old daughter how to masterbate and soon after she began doing it she asked her mommy how daddy does it. so mommy said lets ask daddy.I happily showed my lovely little girl how daddy beats off.so I now enjoy openly masterbating with both my wife and daughter. watching my daughter play with her little slit keeps me up and i shoot hard.

Since: Nov 11

Australia

#5 Nov 11, 2012
happy hubby wrote:
<quoted text>my wife taught our 9 year old daughter how to masterbate and soon after she began doing it she asked her mommy how daddy does it. so mommy said lets ask daddy.I happily showed my lovely little girl how daddy beats off.so I now enjoy openly masterbating with both my wife and daughter. watching my daughter play with her little slit keeps me up and i shoot hard.
Nice. I've watched my 10 yo. Very hot

Location hidden

#6 Nov 12, 2012
happy hubby wrote:
<quoted text>my wife taught our 9 year old daughter how to masterbate and soon after she began doing it she asked her mommy how daddy does it. so mommy said lets ask daddy.I happily showed my lovely little girl how daddy beats off.so I now enjoy openly masterbating with both my wife and daughter. watching my daughter play with her little slit keeps me up and i shoot hard.
Who do you shoot it on most your wife or daughter?
TV Mommy

UK

#7 Nov 12, 2012
I used to love watching my mom s crewing her boyfriends. It always made me so horny as she is a very kinky lady who liked it very rough.

Location hidden

#8 Nov 12, 2012
TV Mommy wrote:
I used to love watching my mom s crewing her boyfriends. It always made me so horny as she is a very kinky lady who liked it very rough.
Did you ever tell her you watched? Would you have done her given the chance?
Join Free
TV Mommy

UK

#9 Nov 12, 2012
Rebelfun2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ever tell her you watched? Would you have done her given the chance?
I told her how much I loved watchimg her and how much I would play when i was watching. I even told her that when i s ucked guys off i did it the same way she did. she let me watch her with guys and also let me m asturbate whilst i dressed in her undies and spoke to her about sex. she never let me do her but would stroke my legs and sit really close as i did it.

Location hidden

#10 Nov 12, 2012
Did you ever join her with one of her boy friends and help her do him? Did she ever watch you with one of your boy friends?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 1 min Bsmithy190 473,135
Phone wank buddy! (Aug '10) 1 min xxx1 10,565
Girlfriend's pics 1 min Jake 1
males that post nude snapchat stories (Mar '14) 1 min mikeeeyyyyt 5,855
anybody masturbating right now? (Nov '08) 1 min Tranny rp 106,849
Gay-Bi skype fun 2 min Bigbeast 49,527
any gays in kings lynn norfolk or close?x (Mar '13) 2 min Tony 906
Dirty ki...k (Feb '15) 3 min Malesubuk 210,084
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min qaswedfrtg 961,185
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 4 min mondeoman 15,097