First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wondering_guy

UK

#1 May 31, 2007
Hi, ive been with 2 girls and after icking the first one she asked me to kiss her so she could taste herself, but my with my recent girl i licked her then i kissed her and she went mad.
What is the general opinion on this girls?
x mee x

Nottingham, UK

#2 May 31, 2007
lol wel for me it turns me on wen ma bf kisses me afta lickin me n i kiss him afta suckin him.. <3
wondering_guy

UK

#3 Jun 1, 2007
wat do other girls think?
Nancy

Chicago, IL

#5 Jun 7, 2007
Of course!!!! I dont mind at all but he better do the same after i go down on him!
Lolita Taralah

Australia

#6 Jun 7, 2007
what can I say, I love kissing my girlfrien after she goes down on me, and she's the same.
Phinaeus Latherpants

Hancock, NY

#7 Jun 7, 2007
My Mistress likes me to Yodel Mozart's Don Giovani after oral, so there's no time for kissing.
Lolita Taralah

Australia

#8 Jun 7, 2007
as long as she doesnt make you say "oh what a lovly tea party"

“Honor, trust, loyalty”

Since: Jun 07

Seattle, WA

#9 Jun 7, 2007
Dawg it's a fetish thing. Some people like it and others won't. This girl like's tasting herself on YOU, not necissarily tasting herself
Join Free
Phinaeus Latherpants

Hancock, NY

#10 Jun 7, 2007
Lolita Taralah wrote:
as long as she doesnt make you say "oh what a lovly tea party"
And a small gesture shines bright at a time of darkness. GOD BLESS YOU Lolita Taralah-- Levity becomes you. Best of luck in all you do. P. L. 3rd
Lolita Taralah

Australia

#11 Jun 7, 2007
why thank you Phinaeus,....I think
Phinaeus Latherpants

Hancock, NY

#12 Jun 7, 2007
Lolita Taralah wrote:
why thank you Phinaeus,....I think
You think quite rightly!
nightguy

Jinan, China

#13 Jun 7, 2007
The most important thing is to clean the pussyyy or the dick hard...lol....
Chris

United States

#14 Jun 26, 2007
Nancy wrote:
Of course!!!! I dont mind at all but he better do the same after i go down on him!
I have to agree with Nancy, it's hot to suck and kiss!
AliciaT

Mansfield, UK

#15 Jun 26, 2007
I love kissing my guy after he has licked me out. I didnt know this was a fetish tho, thought it was rather the norm as evry guy ive been with has kissed me after oral.
Chris

United States

#16 Jun 27, 2007
AliciaT wrote:
I love kissing my guy after he has licked me out. I didnt know this was a fetish tho, thought it was rather the norm as evry guy ive been with has kissed me after oral.
I didn't think it was a fetish either. I just thought it was normal too. But it IS pretty hot to do after though, either way, after eating woman out or getting a b***job.
Scotty

Hawthorne, CA

#17 Jun 27, 2007
my gf and I always kiss after going down on each other. It should bring you some satisfaction knowing you were the one that got her sooo wet in the first place. My gf thinks that it's awesome that she can share my load with me
Father Coitus Eruptus

Victoria, Canada

#18 Jun 27, 2007
go back to the first one.....
wondering_guy wrote:
Hi, ive been with 2 girls and after icking the first one she asked me to kiss her so she could taste herself, but my with my recent girl i licked her then i kissed her and she went mad.
What is the general opinion on this girls?
Chris

United States

#19 Jun 29, 2007
Most women don't mind kissing after oral. How about after having your a@@ eaten out? Personally, no woman have ever complained about that either but I always wondered what they were thinking right after.
Any comments ladies?
Sum guy

Bethlehem, NH

#20 Jun 29, 2007
The best is to fill her with your swimmers, then go down on her, THEN kiss her they love that!
beeotch1

AOL

#22 Aug 7, 2007
My bf and i made out after we went down on each other! It is nice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 2 min center197 417,216
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min Sexyninja234 253,261
35-45 year old women (Mar '12) 2 min Nanda 108
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min horny 598,368
Inexperienced curious twink 2 min Sex lover 3
I send nudes on snapchat, Comment for pic ;) @N... 3 min cakemaster_fdb 1,100
girls and women cell numbers to text or sext (Mar '12) 3 min thirstyintulsa 23,163
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min J_ruiz81 545,084
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 8 min Isaac 61,329
More from around the web