dgifter2010

Bronx, NY

#71 Feb 12, 2012
Lewedo wrote:
<quoted text> it feels so so wonderful and good....she is also able to have an orgasm as we lay and explore each other's womanly being
you are very lucky to have found such pleasure
Lewedo

Newark, DE

#72 Feb 12, 2012
dgifter2010 wrote:
<quoted text>you are very lucky to have found such pleasure
Yes and in fact her and I just finished having a session of pleasuring each other in the bath and bed rooms which is why I didn't respond back as quickly as I might have. It was good as we both came multiple times and it was my friends first time to "sploosh" as she calls it from her vagina in probably 2 months so we are truly refreshed.
dgifter2010

Bronx, NY

#73 Feb 12, 2012
Lewedo wrote:
<quoted text> Yes and in fact her and I just finished having a session of pleasuring each other in the bath and bed rooms which is why I didn't respond back as quickly as I might have. It was good as we both came multiple times and it was my friends first time to "sploosh" as she calls it from her vagina in probably 2 months so we are truly refreshed.
were u always attracted to women?
Lewedo

Newark, DE

#75 Feb 12, 2012
dgifter2010 wrote:
<quoted text>were u always attracted to women?
No...not until I got older did I find a comfort level with another woman.I guess it's after I began to pleasure myself more that this developed.
dgifter2010

Bronx, NY

#76 Feb 12, 2012
Lewedo wrote:
<quoted text> No...not until I got older did I find a comfort level with another woman.I guess it's after I began to pleasure myself more that this developed.
do u still like men?
Lewedo

Newark, DE

#77 Feb 12, 2012
dgifter2010 wrote:
<quoted text>do u still like men?
Yes I have a couple of younger male friends that I see from time to time and when the moment seems appropriate we have some fun together....not intercourse necessarily but there are other ways we play and satisfy each other.
nyc

Brooklyn, NY

#78 Feb 12, 2012
You are one hot lady. With all respect.

“Dont take me to seriously lol”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#79 Feb 12, 2012
Lewedo wrote:
<quoted text> Yes I have a couple of younger male friends that I see from time to time and when the moment seems appropriate we have some fun together....not intercourse necessarily but there are other ways we play and satisfy each other.
Hi and why no intercourse with the younger guys.
Join Free

Since: Feb 12

United States

#80 Feb 12, 2012
Do u use toys together
Lewedo wrote:
<quoted text> No...not until I got older did I find a comfort level with another woman.I guess it's after I began to pleasure myself more that this developed.
dgifter2010

Bronx, NY

#82 Feb 12, 2012
Lewedo wrote:
<quoted text> Yes I have a couple of younger male friends that I see from time to time and when the moment seems appropriate we have some fun together....not intercourse necessarily but there are other ways we play and satisfy each other.
i'm totally into the no intercourse thing...i also like to give and receive pleasure without intercourse
Lewedo

Newark, DE

#83 Feb 13, 2012
GLOBAL AL wrote:
<quoted text>Hi and why no intercourse with the younger guys.
I didn't say no intercourse....just not necessarily...there are other ways for a man to pleasure a woman without having intercourse and since I am older sometimes I don't feel like going through the act...there's a difference when you're 62 and not 26.
dgifter2010

Bronx, NY

#84 Feb 13, 2012
Lewedo wrote:
<quoted text> I didn't say no intercourse....just not necessarily...there are other ways for a man to pleasure a woman without having intercourse and since I am older sometimes I don't feel like going through the act...there's a difference when you're 62 and not 26.
how old r the younger guys
Lewedo

Newark, DE

#85 Feb 13, 2012
dgifter2010 wrote:
<quoted text>how old r the younger guys
both are in their mid 50's
dgifter2010

Bronx, NY

#86 Feb 13, 2012
Lewedo wrote:
<quoted text>both are in their mid 50's
lol...that is my age....glad to be called young
Lewedo

Newark, DE

#87 Feb 13, 2012
dgifter2010 wrote:
<quoted text>lol...that is my age....glad to be called young
well u r younger than me so I guess if the shoe fits or the condom whatever,,,,lol
dgifter2010

Bronx, NY

#88 Feb 13, 2012
Lewedo wrote:
<quoted text>well u r younger than me so I guess if the shoe fits or the condom whatever,,,,lol
lol...boy would i love to have a drink with u sometime
tittymom

Newark, DE

#89 Feb 13, 2012
dgifter2010 wrote:
<quoted text>lol...boy would i love to have a drink with u sometime
I imagine that you would also like to play with my clitty as well...!
Lewedo

Newark, DE

#90 Feb 13, 2012
My ladyfriend decided to jump on here and post a thread also lol.
dgifter2010

Bronx, NY

#91 Feb 13, 2012
tittymom wrote:
<quoted text> I imagine that you would also like to play with my clitty as well...!
it could lead to that...but u would have to make the first move
dgifter2010

Bronx, NY

#93 Feb 13, 2012
Lewedo wrote:
My ladyfriend decided to jump on here and post a thread also lol.
lol....i thought it was u

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Phone play 4 min zack 12
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 5 min Sexyteen 76,561
In-Family Sex 5 min bipsferrara 1
Wife does strip shows for me in our lounge and... 5 min Luke 6
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 5 min ethan 636,007
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min Ace29fun 280,734
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 5 min hajj 458,245
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 6 min Aussie992 601,329
More from around the web