topless at picnic
Jeanne

Fairfield, ME

#1 Nov 25, 2010
I went to a company picnic with out my husband who never likes to go. Me and Arlene one of the girls I work with in the office got talked into taking off our shirts and bra's. A bunch of guys gathered around and looked us over. Boy would my husband be jealous if he knew all those guys looked over my bare chest. I noticed some of the guys had bulges in there pants as they looked us over. My husband would be so jealous if he knew. There were some guys from the shipping floor that he even knew looking at my bare chest. I hope he never finds out.

“Never say never”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#2 Nov 25, 2010
Jeanne wrote:
I went to a company picnic with out my husband who never likes to go. Me and Arlene one of the girls I work with in the office got talked into taking off our shirts and bra's. A bunch of guys gathered around and looked us over. Boy would my husband be jealous if he knew all those guys looked over my bare chest. I noticed some of the guys had bulges in there pants as they looked us over. My husband would be so jealous if he knew. There were some guys from the shipping floor that he even knew looking at my bare chest. I hope he never finds out.
you like to email for a while hun?
joeyy

Ireland

#3 Nov 25, 2010
Jeanne wrote:
hi jeanne add me please [email protected]
joe 29
Funny

United States

#4 Nov 25, 2010
More guys emailing guys. How funny !

Hopeless.
Bob

Daytona Beach, FL

#5 Dec 9, 2010
Jeanne wrote:
Sure wish I'd been there to see you and Arlene! My wife goes topless at the beach and in our backyard. I don't mind guys seeing her. She had pretty small bobbies but I thinks she looks great and I'm proud of her.
Jef fla

United States

#6 Dec 9, 2010
Love seeing my wife show off her goods
joyman61

United States

#7 Dec 9, 2010
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Sure wish I'd been there to see you and Arlene! My wife goes topless at the beach and in our backyard. I don't mind guys seeing her. She had pretty small bobbies but I thinks she looks great and I'm proud of her.
she had pretty small bobbies most woman have boobies.What does she have now?
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min q4ul5 1,512,300
2 girls want to have skype fun with 1 male . 1 min Carolina 1
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 1 min young cub 359,622
any girls wanna talk nasty in text? im soo horny. (Jan '12) 1 min Hshgdhdkj 115
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 1 min Markyb88 254,938
my gf has the sexiest feet (Apr '13) 1 min Booneyb10 41
umabhebhana (Jan '11) 2 min Stabanesibhaya 37,006
Gay/bi k.k (Nov '15) 3 min Joao25br 156,880
Girls nude snapchat usernames (May '14) 13 min this retard 187,721
More from around the web