darker labia

“Life's short--eat chocolate.”

Since: Feb 08

san diego, ca

#1 Mar 10, 2008
is it normal for a woman's labia to be darker than everything else down there? mine are, and it's not how i think it would look... it doesn't itch or anything, and i know its not an infection, but is this abnormal? do other women have this too?

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#2 Mar 10, 2008
While I don't have any of my own... I've seen quite a few different models. IMO you have NOTHING to worry about! Labia come in all different shapes, sizes, colours, and textures!

I wish I had the proper website (I'm sure one of the ladies will post it for you...) it has tons of pictures of different styles of labia.

In my experience, it's somewhat more common for woman of latin, asian, and other ethnicities to have labia of slightly darker colour.

Again, while I'm no doctor, I'm sure you have nothing to worry about... I can't wait to hear your response if we can find you the website on different styles of labia... it will blow your mind!

Location hidden

#3 Mar 10, 2008
Here you go!... took a bit, but it's a great site.

http://www.the-clitoris.com/n_html/v_image9.h...

This part is just about 'colour', but the whole site is an interesting read.
EasterBunny

AOL

#4 Mar 10, 2008
fishbulb80 wrote:
I just lost my dinner. Thanks! But that's what I get for being curious. You know what they say.

“Life's short--eat chocolate.”

Since: Feb 08

san diego, ca

#5 Mar 10, 2008
fishbulb80 wrote:
thanks! that helps. i just don't know how guys react to it... i know most them picture is as light pink and everything.

Location hidden

#6 Mar 10, 2008
lorelai evangeline wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks! that helps. i just don't know how guys react to it... i know most them picture is as light pink and everything.
Well... you can look at it in a few different ways...

1) 90-99% of guys are gonna be SO HAPPY to be 'getting some' that they won't care about your coloration.

2) If someone doesn't react well to it, they aren't very mature, and they aren't worth your time... if the colour of your labia is the 'deal breaker'?... they're just not worth it.

3) There's nothing wrong with good, honest, communication... let him know that you're self-conscious about it?... I had a girl once tell me that she was nervous to let me go down on her b/c she had VERY FULL lips... it let me know that I needed to spend some extra attention there to make her feel confident... I would even whisper dirty things about them just to let her know it was her that I loved, not her lips... ;-)

Believe me hun, you're probably a very special person and if someone makes a big deal about it... move on!
Hamper Hunter

San Francisco, CA

#7 Mar 11, 2008
is it normal for a woman's labia to be darker than everything else down there? mine are, and it's not how i think it would look... it doesn't itch or anything, and i know its not an infection, but is this abnormal? do other women have this too?
Yes, my wife's labia is much darker too, and beautiful. You are a lucky girl.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#8 Mar 11, 2008
<quoted text>
I've come across (and licked and sucked on!!) labia that have been pink, dark red, light brown, and really dark brown... and they all turn me on!!! no worries about the color lorelai.... your ethnic background may be what determines the color... same thing with nipples.
Freddie

Micanopy, FL

#9 Mar 11, 2008

Don't worry about the color of it. My cousin has a dark labia and it still tastes wonderful. She also has large, dark aereolas on her boobs and they taste devine.
Yada

Cookeville, TN

#10 Mar 11, 2008
Normal. With sexual maturation the labia become pigmented. Some people get pigmentation to different intensities and so seem darker and some lighter.
Franko

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#11 Mar 12, 2008
<quoted text>
some guys like it when the woman has something about her that is a bit differnt (read "not the same as everyone else" )... darker labia, larger labia, darker or larger areola, larger nipples ... etc etc.
Gareth

AOL

#12 Mar 18, 2010
From my own observations of maybe around 20 women, their labia become darker as they age. I notice all the over 40 women whose labia I have seen have dark labia-none of that pink stuff anymore.
hockey guy

Waterloo, Canada

#13 Mar 18, 2010
fishbulb80 wrote:
I guess the old saying, "if you seen one you have seen them all," isn't true. But, truthfully I already knew that, I think most of us do. Where the heck did that saying come from?
justaguy

San Francisco, CA

#14 Jan 30, 2012
Just wanted to add to the topic where it is probably unnecessary...
I think darker labia are absolutely beautiful!!!
Not like I galavant around anymore trying all the varieties but ive seen what I think is almost every shape and size (except really, really large)and my all time favorite is the dark labia.
As long as they're attached to a great woman though, it isn't something to discriminate over.
Scots Guy

Cambridge, UK

#15 Apr 17, 2013
My last gf (caucasian) had the most beautiful labia I have ever seen. They protruded about 1/4" all the way from the top to the bottom of her vagina opening and were symetrical. They were very dark almost purple. When she got sexually aroused they opened out like a butterfly..........mmmm getting hot just thinking about her.
She was a real nympho too. I miss her! Lol!
justanotherguy

Moosic, PA

#16 Oct 2, 2013
Speaking as a guy in response to the Original Poster's comment about not knowing if guys will react well... Well I'm here to say that all guys are different with different preferences, and I for one find darker labia attractive. Don't worry there are guys out there that will totally dig it.
Mike

United States

#17 Oct 2, 2013
EasterBunny wrote:
<quoted text>
I just lost my dinner. Thanks! But that's what I get for being curious. You know what they say.
That's funny, I get the opposite effect, starving.
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
older men skype (Jun '12) 2 min Tony rump 744
Only like to show my boobs anyone wanna see 2 min deven_007 18
Haryana gay sex (Feb '15) 2 min SIRSA top 18,303
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 2 min Shahid2111 255,556
delhi gay sex (Feb '15) 2 min chut 85,292
Birmingham couple needs female 2 min LkLk 1
have you ever had sex with your cousin m/f (Oct '11) 2 min trash 189
Gay/bi k.k (Nov '15) 3 min hotinstadamguys 157,254
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min aviyasmile 1,513,491
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 4 min Jakebtm1517 360,232