United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2011

Judged:

I'm 23 and recently moved back in with my dad and stepmom after finishing college. Me and my stepmom have always had a good 'friendship' but since I moved back, she and I have been flirting around alot more. My stepmom is 41 and very attractive for her age, athletic, great body... needless to say, I'd hit it. She and I have had conversations about sex where she has explained to me her favorite sexual position and why. A few times I have been in the kitchen reading the paper and she will get close to me and push her breast right up against my arm and look on with what I am reading (obviously rubbing herself on me). The last time she did this I was clearly getting a hardon and I know she saw it through my jeans.

Also she saw me totally naked last week. I thought I was alone in the house and was walking from the shower to the bathroom when my stepmom walked out of her room, she looked at me (she only saw my butt) and said "yum." After the fact, I was really turned on by her seeing me nude (and saying 'yum'). Lately I haven't been shutting my door when getting dress or anything and everytime she walks passed my door she'll always turn her attention to my room. Since then she saw my nude (in my room) a few more times and I know she stares when I leave the door open.

I am really turned on by her and am about to take this a step further. My dad is leaving town in about a month and I am thinking about making a move then. And for all of you who will say "don't do it, think about your dad"... my dad cheats on my stepmom and brags to me about having sex with girls less than half his age. He is kinda a dirtball when it comes to the way he treats women (this is his 4th marriage). So... any pointers or suggestions on how I should go about having sex with my stepmom?
Tony

Balwyn North, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2011

Does she know your old man cheats on her?
photomanhector

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2011

Judged:

Gabe wrote:
I'm 23 and recently moved back in with my dad and stepmom after finishing college. Me and my stepmom have always had a good 'friendship' but since I moved back, she and I have been flirting around alot more. My stepmom is 41 and very attractive for her age, athletic, great body... needless to say, I'd hit it. She and I have had conversations about sex where she has explained to me her favorite sexual position and why. A few times I have been in the kitchen reading the paper and she will get close to me and push her breast right up against my arm and look on with what I am reading (obviously rubbing herself on me). The last time she did this I was clearly getting a hardon and I know she saw it through my jeans.
Also she saw me totally naked last week. I thought I was alone in the house and was walking from the shower to the bathroom when my stepmom walked out of her room, she looked at me (she only saw my butt) and said "yum." After the fact, I was really turned on by her seeing me nude (and saying 'yum'). Lately I haven't been shutting my door when getting dress or anything and everytime she walks passed my door she'll always turn her attention to my room. Since then she saw my nude (in my room) a few more times and I know she stares when I leave the door open.
I am really turned on by her and am about to take this a step further. My dad is leaving town in about a month and I am thinking about making a move then. And for all of you who will say "don't do it, think about your dad"... my dad cheats on my stepmom and brags to me about having sex with girls less than half his age. He is kinda a dirtball when it comes to the way he treats women (this is his 4th marriage). So... any pointers or suggestions on how I should go about having sex with my stepmom?
due you are a lucky guy to have a hot stepmom sorry to say i will have sex with her if she wants its sounds like your dad have not satiefied her good in a long time so she preferred a guy who will satisfied her needs
Catsaymeow

Napoleon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2011

Tap it! Tap it hard! Jus "accidently" walk In on her after her shower. Don't leav rite away! Jus stare her down then c wat she does. She will prolly get horny for u. Then walk in a little farther and seduce her
mark

Cobb, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2011

Let her see you with a hard on. Also casually say "Hey I let you see me naked, how about me seeing you naked. It is only fair" She will be riding you soon.
bob

Goole, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2011

gabe if your old man is treating your step mum like a door matt then go a head and make this lady youres you are both ready to move to the next step.
Frank

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2011

What your stepmom is doing is a clear signal she is interested in sex with you. You would not be the first to have sex with your stepmom as it is more common than you think. Don't let your Dad catch you.
Leave your door open and masterbate and let your stepmom catch you masterbating, I bet she finishes you right then.
Anonymous

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2011

Yes id walk in on her naked accidently while you have no clothes on and see what happns. Maybe just let her wank you and suck her tits first
Join Free
Garrett

Evergreen Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2011

My stepmom was the one that taught me about sex. Nothing wrong with that, no family relation.
Trailertrash

Saginaw, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2011

Judged:

Careful!! Careful!! Be VERY CAREFUL....it may be that she is setting you up for a dangerous situation. You've already said that your Dad strays and then confides in you. That makes me think she also is aware of his misdeeds, and quite possibly is dragging you into a situation in which she will use your sexual escapades with her against your Dad. What would he do if he found out you were having an affair with his wife? Would your Dad be "upset" with you if he found out? And if she IS planning to narc on you, your relationship with your Dad could be seriously imperiled......Careful!! Careful!! Be VERY CAREFUL!!

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2011

Judged:

I have to agree with the words of advice from trailertrash.
Be very careful.
Oh it would be nice to have a hot number for the next month, but what if there is a set up in progress here.
When he returns, she tells him about it so she can leave him or him leave her?
It does not seem to be the best situation for getting some.
Would she come on to you if she was separated from your dad?
Gabe wrote:
Derek

Jackson, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2011

I saw my step mom naked when she came out of the shower I don't think she noticed me. I really want to f**k her but don't know if how to lure her. Any solutions?
mark

Pahrump, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2011

Derek wrote:
I saw my step mom naked when she came out of the shower I don't think she noticed me. I really want to f**k her but don't know if how to lure her. Any solutions?
Let her see you naked. First just a flash and then tell her that you like to be naked at home. Maybe she will go for it.
Greg

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2011

Go for it your daddy is the fool. He cheats and he as sexy woman at. He as no heart or brains at all. A woman doesn't rub against a man for nothing
Derek

Jackson, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2011

mark wrote:
<quoted text>
Let her see you naked. First just a flash and then tell her that you like to be naked at home. Maybe she will go for it.
ok thanks anything else u might think would help.
mark

Pahrump, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2011

Derek wrote:
<quoted text> ok thanks anything else u might think would help.
Did you give it a try?
derek

Jackson, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2011

mark wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you give it a try?
not yet havent got the time yet my family has been over lately.
Pink

Hicksville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2011

Judged:

I'm a stepmom my self of a 20 year old.. I'm 38 and am a full B cup everyone brags about my round butt and I know my step son is constantly checking it out. one time he told me he was going out and will b back in a few so before I took a shower I was in a tight red thong nd see threw red bra I didn't hear the door close thinking he went threw the garage but he happened to still be up stairs, he walked in on me choosing a dildo to stick in my tight pussy .. He could have easily left cause he could see what was happening since my door was practically half open but he walked in with a dumb excuse, he just stood there and he was wearing basketball shorts so his hard cock easily showed .. Needless to say he has a very hot body and very big cock so I invited him in for a shower and he did not waist another second so now when ever his father goes away for work in different states for a few nights every other week we have the craziest sex and he cums all over my tits and ass then finishes me it's the hottest most best sex everrr!!! And I love sucking on his big juicy cock .. Is this so wrong ?? Would i be wrong if i was to invite a friend of his as well for a 3 some ;).. Let me know what you guys think !

Since: Aug 11

Medellín, Colombia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2011

Pink wrote:
I'm a stepmom my self of a 20 year old.. I'm 38 and am a full B cup everyone brags about my round butt and I know my step son is constantly checking it out. one time he told me he was going out and will b back in a few so before I took a shower I was in a tight red thong nd see threw red bra I didn't hear the door close thinking he went threw the garage but he happened to still be up stairs, he walked in on me choosing a dildo to stick in my tight pussy .. He could have easily left cause he could see what was happening since my door was practically half open but he walked in with a dumb excuse, he just stood there and he was wearing basketball shorts so his hard cock easily showed .. Needless to say he has a very hot body and very big cock so I invited him in for a shower and he did not waist another second so now when ever his father goes away for work in different states for a few nights every other week we have the craziest sex and he cums all over my tits and ass then finishes me it's the hottest most best sex everrr!!! And I love sucking on his big juicy cock .. Is this so wrong ?? Would i be wrong if i was to invite a friend of his as well for a 3 some ;).. Let me know what you guys think !

bby add me id kik too se yur b cups nd nice round ass i have pics of my huge dick nd i 21 nd very built email me andreszapata574@gmail.com
hoodboi

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2011

Pink wrote:
u turn me on wanna trade pics?:) hoodboi69@gmail.com

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of47
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5362 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k 2 min Bisexualhorny 66,029
Gay Snapchat Ireland 2 min Teenlad00 462
Soham,Ely,Cambridge Hook UP (Feb '13) 2 min Jayson J 89
Any Lesbian or Bi girls want to have email sex ... (Apr '09) 2 min Jorge 1,601
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min nrkeegan 335,397
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Yeeah185 213,510
What is the best way to punish a woman, or to t... (Jul '12) 2 min Jamie 308
dirty ki..k 3 min Adam 139,752
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 11 min heregoes0 3,475