any girls ever give a prostate massage to your boyfriend/husband?!?

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 34 Comments Last updated Apr 9, 2014
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jan 11

Elgin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2011

Hey everyone, im 22 years old. The other night My girlfriend started to rub me down there with her finger while she was giving me a Bj and a handjob, and i have to say it felt great!! Just wondering how many girls do this for there man....
pablo

Callao, Peru

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2011

Judged:

yeah, prostate massage is awesome!!!
pablo

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2011

Judged:

pablo wrote:
yeah, prostate massage is awesome!!!
go away fake pablo you foreskin queer
carol

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

Judged:

hi-i am 18 years old and have never had sex,i feel that i am ready for it but am scared of getting pregnant. the other night we were at my parents house and they were out of town. we were messing around and my boyfriend was pressuring me to have sex . then i tried what one of my girlfriends told me to do. i had my boyfriend to pull his pants off and i went into mothers bathroom and got some rubber gloves and k.y. jelly. when i got back i put my finger up my boyfriends rear end and started to massage his prostate. he almost went wild and then all of a sudden he had a very large climax. while i did let him have sex with me 6 months later the prostate massage kept him from getting horney for a while.
andy

Birmingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

carol wrote:
hi-i am 18 years old and have never had sex,i feel that i am ready for it but am scared of getting pregnant. the other night we were at my parents house and they were out of town. we were messing around and my boyfriend was pressuring me to have sex . then i tried what one of my girlfriends told me to do. i had my boyfriend to pull his pants off and i went into mothers bathroom and got some rubber gloves and k.y. jelly. when i got back i put my finger up my boyfriends rear end and started to massage his prostate. he almost went wild and then all of a sudden he had a very large climax. while i did let him have sex with me 6 months later the prostate massage kept him from getting horney for a while.
can we talk on kik? andydj12

Since: May 12

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

Hot as carol,
Kik : webboy
Yeh it's great when girls play back there
Melissa

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

Judged:

I love messing with a guys prostate, if he'll let me. A lot of guys think its 'gay', but I usually wear them down... that plus anal sex with me is a nono if I dont get to play with his as well. That usually brings them around. I love so much about it...the power I feel "invading" them, the look on their faces when I start hitting the right spot, the huge amount of pre-cum they make, the strength and sheet volume of their ejaculate, and finally that spasming their sphincter does around my finger(s).

Since: May 12

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

Wow, so hot!
Melissa wrote:
I love messing with a guys prostate, if he'll let me. A lot of guys think its 'gay', but I usually wear them down... that plus anal sex with me is a nono if I dont get to play with his as well. That usually brings them around. I love so much about it...the power I feel "invading" them, the look on their faces when I start hitting the right spot, the huge amount of pre-cum they make, the strength and sheet volume of their ejaculate, and finally that spasming their sphincter does around my finger(s).
Join Free
MattTroy

Missoula, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

My question is, does anal stimulation make you gay? I love having my ass licked and penetrated by a girl but only a girl. Does it make you bi or gay if you like it though? I think it doesn't make you "gay" if you enjoy it because I would never have sex with a man. I don't know...what do y'all think? Anal play make you gay?
Duckhillbandit

Anniston, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Melissa wrote:
Hey guys look… It’s the Prostate;
As man ages, he acquires a condition humorously called,“Love Handles.” That weight doesn’t just hang over his belt line; the rest of it compresses his inner organs… one of which, is his very manhood enabling, Prostate Gland!
Have you ever lain on your arm and felt the tingling sensation?
ALARM!! You’ve just cut off your blood circulation!
Well, his prostate, and other inner organs don’t have one of those alarms… they just stop functioning as well, go sour, he has trouble urinating, has ED problems, and a good wife pushes him out the door to the doctor.
What happened?
Fat and unexpended semen can become trapped, within the many crevices of the interior of the Prostate. Stagnation, via pressure (those love handles?), decrease of use (around age 45-50) and lack of functionality (oxygen rich, disease fighting blood slowed to a trickle, too much weight on a walnut sized organ?), causes decay of the organic matter trapped inside the prostate; decaying organic matter (like spoiling milk, another organic substance) creates bacteria; that active bacteria begets infection inside the prostate… and now MAN has a big problem!
The UGGHHH!! Factor:
The Doctor makes him bend over a table (nothing to protect/cover his manly pride), pokes a finger in the private recesses of man (DRE), diagnoses it as BPH or BPE… but there’s no a medical procedure to help make the prostate continue to function (Right? NOPE; WRONG!!!), short of dangerous and poisonous chemicals (proven to “sometimes” do more damage than good) so the doctor tells the man, they are going to be “Watchfully Waiting”.
The “mind’s eye” of man… is how man sees things… not how the doctor or medical staff person feels, about how he is seen… by them.
(Oh yes I do know what women have gone through medically, for eons… We’re not in that zone… yet)
But there are things one can do… they aren’t on the market, they are, but not allowed (either because they can be dangerous, or become pleasurable, unless the Doctor does IT) or they cannot get on the market; There is very little profit in a Benign Prostate, and there is too much profit in a prostate gland going bad… to stop/prevent that from happening, or allowing a program of preventative maintenance, managing the prostate… at the very least delaying, the sometimes inevitable SURGERY!… So “Watchfully Wait” until the prostate does go bad, and NOW there’s a profit to be made!
BE SURE YOU READ all about Prostate Biopsies, the FACT that it’s only 23% reliable (77% unreliable), that it causes as much damage to the prostate (If not more) than it detects, that if the Pathologist didn’t find anything… doesn’t mean that nothing was there… they only sampled 1% of the prostate. So sometimes nothing is better… than paying thousands and getting nothing… but MORE PAIN!
So... if a little fingering (gloved and lubed) of man's innersanction by his loved one, is healthful and pleasurable... NOT GAY... keeps "the man" functioning longer... what could be so wrong?
Duckhillbandit

Anniston, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

MattTroy wrote:
My question is, does anal stimulation make you gay? I love having my ass licked and penetrated by a girl but only a girl. Does it make you bi or gay if you like it though? I think it doesn't make you "gay" if you enjoy it because I would never have sex with a man. I don't know...what do y'all think? Anal play make you gay?
"Gay" is with whom you have sex; not what you do with, or allow a woman to do to... YOU.
BI (for whites, and the rest of the world) and "on the down low" (for blacks) is men having sex with other men; no matter how many wives or children they have... GAY is GAY If you have sex with another man... "NOT" if you have anal play with a woman, or her with you... so long as it's heterosexual it's not GAY.
"Still" there are limitations; orally taking a dildo, strap-on or vibrator like one's lady might do for you, is not considered a heterosexual activity. Does this help?
Confused

Lake Worth, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

So you're telling me that if your girlfriend straps-on a giant dong and just relentlessly pounds your ass that doesn't make you gay? Come on now. There's a difference between your girl using anal play on you or milking your prostate, compared to having her rape you with a strap-on.

This refutes your claim of "as long as it's with a girl it doesn't make you gay". That's true to a certain extent... until she puts on a penis and goes to town. Then that makes you gay.
Duckhillbandit wrote:
<quoted text>
"Gay" is with whom you have sex; not what you do with, or allow a woman to do to... YOU.
BI (for whites, and the rest of the world) and "on the down low" (for blacks) is men having sex with other men; no matter how many wives or children they have... GAY is GAY If you have sex with another man... "NOT" if you have anal play with a woman, or her with you... so long as it's heterosexual it's not GAY.
"Still" there are limitations; orally taking a dildo, strap-on or vibrator like one's lady might do for you, is not considered a heterosexual activity. Does this help?
Robert

Pfafftown, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

If you don't let your girlfriend or wife massage your prostrate you are missing out on the wildest orgasm of your life.
Gay

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

That's just GAY
Don't kid yourself PERVERTS
Robert

Pfafftown, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Gay, are you gay or just an idiot?
leslie

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

hi- i am a happily married woman 33 years old. my husband wants to have sex all of the time.but i dont like it when i am on my period. a friend of mine told me to give him a prostate massage when it was that time of the month. i get some latex gloves and k-y jelly from the bathroom and slowly start moving my finger on his prostate. in about 5 min. he starts to ejaculate and i keep on massaging it until i have completely empted his prostate. this will keep him from getting horney for a few days.
smokeaterx

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

leslie wrote:
hi- i am a happily married woman 33 years old. my husband wants to have sex all of the time.but i dont like it when i am on my period. a friend of mine told me to give him a prostate massage when it was that time of the month. i get some latex gloves and k-y jelly from the bathroom and slowly start moving my finger on his prostate. in about 5 min. he starts to ejaculate and i keep on massaging it until i have completely empted his prostate. this will keep him from getting horney for a few days.
y wear a glove do ur boobs get swollen when ur on ur period
Amanda

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

First time, we were doing some light bondage, (he was spread eagled on the bed his hands and ankles tied to a rope that ran under the bed.) I was teasing him, tickling his sack, rubbing that bulgy part that runs between his erection and his butt, when I grazed his hole. When he told me to not go there, I knew I was. His eyes about bugged out when I put lube on my finger and stuck it in. After a little probing I found it, and he sighed. I started to push and rub it, and he would clench around my finger. His pre-ejaculate was pulsing out of him, something he never does, and was pooling into his navel. It was so hot to watch him struggle as I fingered him, and when I reached down and put him in my mouth, he immediately clenched down around my finger, and shot into my mouth. He told me it was the best one he ever had, and has become a regular part of our sex. Mostly use a small vibrator now, and that blows him away.
smokeaterx

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Amanda wrote:
First time, we were doing some light bondage,(he was spread eagled on the bed his hands and ankles tied to a rope that ran under the bed.) I was teasing him, tickling his sack, rubbing that bulgy part that runs between his erection and his butt, when I grazed his hole. When he told me to not go there, I knew I was. His eyes about bugged out when I put lube on my finger and stuck it in. After a little probing I found it, and he sighed. I started to push and rub it, and he would clench around my finger. His pre-ejaculate was pulsing out of him, something he never does, and was pooling into his navel. It was so hot to watch him struggle as I fingered him, and when I reached down and put him in my mouth, he immediately clenched down around my finger, and shot into my mouth. He told me it was the best one he ever had, and has become a regular part of our sex. Mostly use a small vibrator now, and that blows him away.
I love that as I get a bj been a while but love it care to chat where r u from in ny can we email or yahoo im smokeaterx is my yahoo name and yahoo mail love to chat with u
kim

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

hi- I have been married for 21 years and I learned from a good friend of mine who was a r.n. and she worked for a urologist. we were discussing what to do when our husbands want to much sex. she explaned to me how she had seen the doctor that she worked with give men a prostate massage. and a few months later she started to give one to her husband to keep him from having sex with her when she didn't want to. at the she told me about this I had been married for 3 years, I have been massaging my husbands prostate for 18 years and I feel that I know more about it than he does. this will usually happen about 2 times a month when I am on my period and sometimes when I just don't feel like having sex. I will say when I get through emptying his prostate there will not be anymore seemen to come out, there is nothing else left.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6589 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Gayboyy98 328,976
Bi or Gay guys in or around the tamworth, uk ar... (Feb '12) 3 min hii 2,807
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Mattie_gay 131,863
whatsapp adult 18+ group (Oct '13) 3 min Nivesh 363
sexting numbers (May '13) 3 min John 10,160
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min George9119 239,856
skype, show sleeping gf or f housemate to me pl... 3 min deecee 1
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 6 min Aron 434,000
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 9 min Lukeee 1,973