Comments
1 - 20 of 20 Comments Last updated Aug 22, 2012
Pirate-girl

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Aug 22, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Why are so many guys after pics emails and kik? Then when they dont get what they want they go off yelling that the girl who rejected them is a guy i dont about the rest of you but im not exactly comfortable sending pics to a complete stranger on the internet and guys who want pics give me one good reason why i should send you a pic anyway rant over :)

“Life is short. Party naked.”

Since: Mar 10

collegedood.topix@gmail.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Aug 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Pirate-girl wrote:
Why are so many guys after pics emails and kik? Then when they dont get what they want they go off yelling that the girl who rejected them is a guy i dont about the rest of you but im not exactly comfortable sending pics to a complete stranger on the internet and guys who want pics give me one good reason why i should send you a pic anyway rant over :)
See, most guys are jerks. Lots of guys will even admit that. They want something and when they don't get it, they pitch a fit like a 2 year old. They aren't mature enough to understand that most girls want to get to know them before they get to see them naked.

I apologize on behalf of my gender.
joker0

Aurora, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Aug 22, 2012
 
Lol not every guy does I just wanna have a normal conversation with a girl xD
rawbbeh

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Aug 22, 2012
 
I like pics from people because it's a much bigger turn on. but if they don't want to, I just leave it at that. too annoying to fight. you want a reason? I aimy got a good one. I just know that it,s a huge turn on for me, much better than Google images.
sean

Lakewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Aug 22, 2012
 
Pirate-girl wrote:
Why are so many guys after pics emails and kik? Then when they dont get what they want they go off yelling that the girl who rejected them is a guy i dont about the rest of you but im not exactly comfortable sending pics to a complete stranger on the internet and guys who want pics give me one good reason why i should send you a pic anyway rant over :)
I'm just saying not all guys are like that. I'm not trying to get one by saying this. I'm just saying your probiably a beautiful girl and not all guys are like that.
showroom

Muscat, Oman

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Aug 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

We enjoy watching girls pic . We want to see the girls beauty. I ask the girls to send there body pic with out showing their face. I love their body. I want see yours

Since: Jul 12

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Aug 22, 2012
 
Pirate-girl wrote:
Why are so many guys after pics emails and kik? Then when they dont get what they want they go off yelling that the girl who rejected them is a guy i dont about the rest of you but im not exactly comfortable sending pics to a complete stranger on the internet and guys who want pics give me one good reason why i should send you a pic anyway rant over :)
Sorry, Mister.:p

Guys, generally, tend to be more 'visual' and prefer images to tug over rather than to enter into discourse. As for one good reason...you got me there.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Aug 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

showroom wrote:
We enjoy watching girls pic . We want to see the girls beauty. I ask the girls to send there body pic with out showing their face. I love their body. I want see yours
And of course, it's all about you.
Join Free

Since: Jul 12

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Aug 22, 2012
 
showroom wrote:
We enjoy watching girls pic . We want to see the girls beauty. I ask the girls to send there body pic with out showing their face. I love their body. I want see yours
Ladies...I give you, the world's finest, silver tongued rascal.
Pirate-girl

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 22, 2012
 
You see i would rather get to know someone before showing my body and to be honest if i do show my body id rather do it in person because if a guys got that far with me it will go further
Pirate-girl

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Aug 22, 2012
 
mypleasure01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, Mister.:p
Guys, generally, tend to be more 'visual' and prefer images to tug over rather than to enter into discourse. As for one good reason...you got me there.
Mister?!
joker0

Aurora, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Aug 22, 2012
 
Pirate-girl wrote:
You see i would rather get to know someone before showing my body and to be honest if i do show my body id rather do it in person because if a guys got that far with me it will go further
Good reason lol
vaz

Teulon, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Aug 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

you know what they say! girls rule boys drool! haha, but anyway if you do wanna have an actual girl to non pedo topix guy im down :) im 17 and a guy, if youre not interested i totally understand :p
Pirate-girl

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Aug 22, 2012
 
mypleasure01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, Mister.:p
Guys, generally, tend to be more 'visual' and prefer images to tug over rather than to enter into discourse. As for one good reason...you got me there.
Mister?
vaz

Teulon, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Aug 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

but on the other hand i totally agree with others, pictures are a big turn on, just knowing that theres that girl out there thinking of you and taking that picture and sending it all in that moment is pretty awesome :p

Since: Jul 12

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Aug 22, 2012
 
Pirate-girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Mister?
I was being sarky.
rawbbeh

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Aug 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

circumstances wrote:
since i've been a member here, i've sent my pictures, and haven't asked for any in return.
I'm not big on showing myself. I will, if I'm really turned on, of course, but yeah. I don't even get picture all that often. but oh well. you know? Not like I'll die if I don't see Boobs. lol
Pirate-girl

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Aug 22, 2012
 
joker0 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good reason lol
Well its true.......usually lol
joker0

Aurora, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Aug 22, 2012
 
Pirate-girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Well its true.......usually lol
Lol usually xD well lucky him then

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Aug 22, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

vaz wrote:
but on the other hand i totally agree with others, pictures are a big turn on, just knowing that theres that girl out there thinking of you and taking that picture and sending it all in that moment is pretty awesome :p
OMG! Do you really think you are receiving REAL photos from REAL girls on this forum?

Attention: You are getting pics from old gay men pretending to be young girls so they can get a shot of your genitals to trade to their friends....and they trade them to their friends and so on and so on.

As long as these guys keep the fantasy going on in your head they keep getting their fix of young boy pics. These guys are able to get you boys in a frenzy just by saying they are a young female (insert any girl name)...and you fall for it all the time.

You guys leave your contact information on here...so they can contact you any time when they need a new pic to look at they will just text you and "Remind you about the Topix thread" and you will send a pic. You make it so easy for them. It really is sick little game.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

4312 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min olichaos 132,157
Anyone else physically attracted to an aunt or ... (Jul '08) 5 min Niceyl 105
Do you prefer big boobs or small and perky? 6 min _N1ck_ 25
Lesbian Phonesex UK 07932 493 221 (Apr '13) 6 min Rizzy bham uk 147
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 6 min Rrz 329,466
couple for skype play 6 min Jonashleylloyd 4
in wifes knickers 7 min Andychere 2
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 7 min Maria 240,203
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 12 min Master for young slaves 434,338
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 30 min 29maleuk 2,029
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••