I want my wife to cheat on me
Anonymous

Gainesville, FL

#83 Sep 19, 2009
Well if that's your desire, fine....you should have been married to my ex-wife. She and her sister did it all the time, while I was overseas. Wasn't til I came home early to surprise her, and got home about 5am on a Sunday morning. My exwas in bed with one guy and her sister was across the hall with another guy. Then the sluts stole everything I owned, maxed out my charge accounts (for which I had to pay EVERY cent). Yeah, go ahead and let your wife cheat on you. You probably deserve it.
Buddy

Lexington, SC

#84 Sep 19, 2009
justahusband wrote:
<quoted text>
i would rather be there.but to get it started i would be ok if she f*cked another guy and told me about it afterwards knowing i could watch sometime.it's about pure sex no attachment.we make love i want to see pure sexual pleasure.
If you are there and know about it, it is not cheating. It is a hot sexually experience that the 2 of you have with another man. It is a great and exciting. I have watched my wife get a full body massage by a friend of our and he ended up rubbing her 34DDDs and finger*ng her to one of her biggest org*sms she has ever had. I watched every minute of it. ENJOY!!!!
Moondancer

Northeast Harbor, ME

#85 Sep 19, 2009
justahusband wrote:
<quoted text>
i would rather be there.but to get it started i would be ok if she f*cked another guy and told me about it afterwards knowing i could watch sometime.it's about pure sex no attachment.we make love i want to see pure sexual pleasure.
I think a lot of women will have trouble with just sex and not emotional involvement. I have done a lot of things but I no longer interested in having sex with someone who is not at least good friend. The extra guys I have done have been for my husband and he is always there and we share while I am making love with the other man. I take it she is not quite ready to take the plunge.
bob

Hartlepool, UK

#86 Sep 19, 2009
we have been married just over 30 years the wife justbeen with me and one other man she is now ready to have sex with some one and she wants me to watch it she sayes it would turn her on knowing that l was watching.

Since: Aug 08

New York, NY

#87 Sep 19, 2009
Why?
bob

Hartlepool, UK

#88 Sep 20, 2009
Noelle212 wrote:
Why?
it would be erotic to see another man making love to her l would not want to watch all of it l would go for a walk or some thing and the wife could fill me in after
Moondancer

United States

#89 Sep 20, 2009
bob wrote:
<quoted text>it would be erotic to see another man making love to her l would not want to watch all of it l would go for a walk or some thing and the wife could fill me in after
It can be very erotic but why not do it as a couple and both enjoy it. You should be there to help with some kissing, touching and then let her take care of you. that way you are both satisfied and you will have some nice fantasy material for when you are alone together.
bob

Hartlepool, UK

#90 Sep 20, 2009
Moondancer wrote:
<quoted text>
It can be very erotic but why not do it as a couple and both enjoy it. You should be there to help with some kissing, touching and then let her take care of you. that way you are both satisfied and you will have some nice fantasy material for when you are alone together.
thank you moon dancer thats seems a lot better
Join Free
Moondancer

Northeast Harbor, ME

#91 Sep 20, 2009
bob wrote:
<quoted text>thank you moon dancer thats seems a lot better
As long as you are both into it, that can really work. For me having sex with another man provides variety. Everyone feels different, touches different so it is new and can be exciting. But the key is the sharing with my husband. Having him enjoy the sights and sounds and be able to enjoy and share my pleasure. I know he enjoys it because he can not last long when it is his turn and there have been times when he has not been able to wait.
bob

Hartlepool, UK

#92 Sep 21, 2009
we are both in to it l am a cuckold husband after seeing my wife last time and yes you are right moondancer having sex with a nother is exciting and then sharing it after the wife is 49 and she says she wants a toy boy l am trying to get my head around to this one what do you think should l go a long with it,

Since: Aug 09

columbus

#93 Sep 21, 2009
Moondancer wrote:
<quoted text>
I think a lot of women will have trouble with just sex and not emotional involvement. I have done a lot of things but I no longer interested in having sex with someone who is not at least good friend. The extra guys I have done have been for my husband and he is always there and we share while I am making love with the other man. I take it she is not quite ready to take the plunge.
no she would never admit that she would want to f*ck other guys.she likes male attention that she gets.she is always flirty the guys.i don't think i would like her making love with another guy.i want her to get a good f*cking.

Since: Jan 07

Northeast, Ohio

#95 Sep 21, 2009
Ok first off its not really cheating if the guy wants her to do it, but besides that it seems one path to getting this to happen would be a threesome. Maybe she'd be more receptive to that because your involvement would mean that there would be no guilt about what she's doing to you.
Moondancer

Bangor, ME

#96 Sep 21, 2009
bob wrote:
we are both in to it l am a cuckold husband after seeing my wife last time and yes you are right moondancer having sex with a nother is exciting and then sharing it after the wife is 49 and she says she wants a toy boy l am trying to get my head around to this one what do you think should l go a long with it,
As long as it excites both of you and you both enjoy it, why not. Boy toys are not my thing. I prefer my men more mature. I prefer the more slow approach that is diffiult for the younger men but if your wife would enjoy a young guy and you would like to see her, do it.
Rick

AOL

#97 Oct 25, 2009
Moondancer wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as it excites both of you and you both enjoy it, why not. Boy toys are not my thing. I prefer my men more mature. I prefer the more slow approach that is diffiult for the younger men but if your wife would enjoy a young guy and you would like to see her, do it.
I am just curious as to how long ago you and your husband decided to have other couples or single men/women be part of your sexual relations. Do you do this often and with many males or does it usually boils down with a steady few. Also approximately how old are you and your hubby and what is the age range of the men that you prefer. I ve been thinking about this as well, my wife isnt so sure since by her own admission she isnt all that young and worries of how men would perceive her in the nude. In spite of my telling her that she still look gorgeous. Hope my questions arent too intrusive.
MrDee

Pretoria, South Africa

#98 Nov 24, 2009
Yes, many have that fantasy.
I have a conservative wife too .. but managed to get her wild side come out now and then.
What worked was going to a club, she wearing a dress without panties (and bra I think).(Long dress) She sat at the table while I went to fetch drinks. Of course I first started with a few shots to loosen the feeling a bit.
A guy approached her and I took a bit longer than usual.... he asked her to dance...and she agreed ..when he felt she was wearing nothing he got excited and she could feel it...so when they returned, she introduced me .. he talked for a few minutes (where you from .. what do you do..etc. He was visiting from Cape-Town) and then moved off.

About 2 minutes there-after she went to the toilet. However, I saw her slipping outside and I went out at another door ... and watched them kissing, touching, fondeling etc., his hand under her dress.(I dont know why... maybe admiring the cloth)

It was not dark enough so they stopped and she gave her number and came back ..(I had to rush hey!!)

Well, the next day she had to go "shopping" but I saw the strange number on her phone. Of course I followed in a distance ...driving like mad to stay far enough, near enough!! She went to his hotel and stayed there for a long shopping experience.

That afternoon she was very tired (exhausted). Once in 6 - 8 months that number rings .. and she goes "shopping" and I know she just enjoys it tremendeously, and so do I, as our sex life and admiration of each other exploded from then on. I am still considering to tell her I know, but I am afraid it might stop the excitement. She is also now much more open to flirts etc, she might even have a local now-and-then thing going as well and it is still great!!!

So good luck - plan and DONT be JEALOUS or even try to push her .. let things develop and encourage her to be and feel sexy, even flirt a bit. Of course - Facebook set-ups can also work, even Chat sites
- the first time is very confusing to the mind .. but like a Free Fall Sky diving Rush
panty sniffer wrote:
Anyone else have the same fantasy. unfortunately my wife is very conservative sexually so im not sure if it will ever happen
Love to share

United States

#99 Apr 14, 2010
Love sharing my wife and she loves the game of f--king and s--king new cock and then she is so hot when she gets home! Just wow!
Bruce

Plano, TX

#100 Aug 3, 2010
don't fall into the the wrong crowd. Be carefule, but fireinds are suicide. Choose carefully, a man with class. Hotel bars are gg=ood bets for guys over 40.
midwest man

Omaha, NE

#101 Aug 6, 2010
I have been having issues with the same fantasy. I feel like it is wrong maybe, but when we talk about it during sex 'rarely' it seems to really turn both of us on. However my wife too is very conservative and I wonder what would happen if we ever did cross the line?
Fred dad fla

Brea, CA

#102 Aug 6, 2010
It can b a lot of fun

“sex”

Since: Mar 10

melbourne

#103 Aug 6, 2010
hi male in melbourne have the same thoughts as you send me your email and we can chat exchange thoughts we might be able to help each other my email is [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dirty ki...k 1 min Karlmadd94 181,274
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min Randallsnudes 917,646
Leicester UK gay meets (Jan '13) 1 min Dee 8,108
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 1 min jbttm24 448,874
Gay-Bi skype fun 1 min skypest8lad 23,326
darlington boro bishop auckland gay lads for me... (Dec '12) 1 min harrysheridan14 231
Guy on Skype willing to jizz for a fem 1 min bradbeckerbossier 2
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 1 min JoshuaRawr 125,447
More from around the web