Location hidden

#30 Jul 28, 2011
Horny beast wrote:
I'd love to see what you look like now Roxie email me ;) hornybeast95@gmail.com
... the neighbor is about to
Roberta

France

#31 Aug 28, 2011
My husband Quentin likes me and my two pretty daughters (eleven, 28A and fourteen, 32B) to be bottomless around the house. We keep ourselves shaven, so with our backsides and our pink bits always on show to him he's constantly aroused either penetrating one of us or thinking about his next time! As a way of simply getting more sex more often, being bottomless works perfectly. We're no longer self conscious about being on show. If Quentin has friends round, we don't cover up.

I've more than once forgotten I was on show and answered the front door wearing only a blouse and stockings. Once to a delivery of groceries and once to a Jehovah's Witness! After the delivery I ended up lying on the carpet with the gorgeous grocery boy having his way with me. The JW wasn't so lucky.

My eleven year old virgin girl Louisa once dashed on the school bus bottomless by mistake and had to wait in the school yard without her skirt or panties, holding her school bag in front of her lap until I got there with her missing clothing!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#33 Aug 29, 2011
Roberta wrote:
My husband Quentin likes me and my two pretty daughters (eleven, 28A and fourteen, 32B) to be bottomless around the house. We keep ourselves shaven, so with our backsides and our pink bits always on show to him he's constantly aroused either penetrating one of us or thinking about his next time! As a way of simply getting more sex more often, being bottomless works perfectly. We're no longer self conscious about being on show. If Quentin has friends round, we don't cover up.
I've more than once forgotten I was on show and answered the front door wearing only a blouse and stockings. Once to a delivery of groceries and once to a Jehovah's Witness! After the delivery I ended up lying on the carpet with the gorgeous grocery boy having his way with me. The JW wasn't so lucky.
My eleven year old virgin girl Louisa once dashed on the school bus bottomless by mistake and had to wait in the school yard without her skirt or panties, holding her school bag in front of her lap until I got there with her missing clothing!
do you ever go completely nude around your daughters and are they ever nude around the house or outside f the house
Roberta

Amen, France

#34 Aug 29, 2011
fire899 wrote:
Do you ever go completely nude around your daughters and are they ever nude around the house or outside of the house
We don't practise complete nudity although of course I'm naked sometimes and the girls see me naked. Sometimes the girls strip for Quentin and put on little tease shows for him. But the least I wear is a very short sheer babydoll, and the girls wear at least light pyjama jackets. In the day we go bottomless indoors, while above the waist we wear normal clothes.

The girls play bottomless outside the house, and I do the gardening, clean the car and wash the windows bare bottom. Watching the girls playing basketball or digging in the sandpit gives me a true thrill and an appreciation of real beauty.

Location hidden

#35 Aug 29, 2011
Roberta wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't practise complete nudity although of course I'm naked sometimes and the girls see me naked. Sometimes the girls strip for Quentin and put on little tease shows for him. But the least I wear is a very short sheer babydoll, and the girls wear at least light pyjama jackets. In the day we go bottomless indoors, while above the waist we wear normal clothes.
The girls play bottomless outside the house, and I do the gardening, clean the car and wash the windows bare bottom. Watching the girls playing basketball or digging in the sandpit gives me a true thrill and an appreciation of real beauty.
when they put on their pajamas what are they wearing? What kind of panties go with the babydoll?
James

Austin, TX

#36 Aug 29, 2011
deliciouslyHUMAN wrote:
Is it just me or are bottomless girls (with a top on) way hotter than topless girls?
Bottomless are way hotter! When I see a bare female ass, I just wanna kiss and lick those sexy cheeks! Feels so good getting my lips and tongue all over those sexy, round globes of skin!

“music me”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#37 Aug 29, 2011
James wrote:
<quoted text>
Bottomless are way hotter! When I see a bare female ass, I just wanna kiss and lick those sexy cheeks! Feels so good getting my lips and tongue all over those sexy, round globes of skin!
... do you talk like this too?

Since: Jun 11

Bay City, TX

#38 Aug 29, 2011
bottomless with top covered is VERY hot!
Join Free
Roberta

France

#39 Aug 29, 2011
fire899 wrote:
when they put on their pajamas what are they wearing? What kind of panties go with the babydoll?
Nothing. Kay, the older girl, goes naked under the pyjama jacket, while Louisa sometimes puts on little pasties and lets the jacket hang open at the front. The jackets hang just below their waists so their bottoms and lower bodies are on show. Louisa is fairly flat chested so she looks sweet with pasties under the open jacket. Kay already fits tightly into a 32B brassiere so she buttons the jacket and her breasts stretch it tight.

I wear the short babydoll without panties. I'm 36C so it looks quite nice on me.
james

Dublin, Ireland

#40 Aug 29, 2011
would love to see some pics!

Location hidden

#41 Aug 29, 2011
Roberta wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing. Kay, the older girl, goes naked under the pyjama jacket, while Louisa sometimes puts on little pasties and lets the jacket hang open at the front. The jackets hang just below their waists so their bottoms and lower bodies are on show. Louisa is fairly flat chested so she looks sweet with pasties under the open jacket. Kay already fits tightly into a 32B brassiere so she buttons the jacket and her breasts stretch it tight.
I wear the short babydoll without panties. I'm 36C so it looks quite nice on me.
when they do wear panties what style are they?

Since: Aug 11

Morden, Canada

#42 Aug 29, 2011
deliciouslyHUMAN wrote:
Is it just me or are bottomless girls (with a top on) way hotter than topless girls?
I perferr topless
Roberta

France

#43 Aug 29, 2011
Louisa's favourite pasties are like these

www.clothlands.com/images/clm7/12488.jpg

Location hidden

#45 Aug 30, 2011
Roberta wrote:
www.clothlands.com/images/clm7/12488
those are great what does she wear on the bottoms

“DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!!”

Europe

#46 Aug 30, 2011
Roberta wrote:
I like cornish pasties yum lol. Sorry did you mean panties?:p
Roberta

France

#47 Aug 30, 2011
SellMeTheAnswer wrote:
Sorry did you mean panties?
Pasties are little nipple covers, such as the girl in the picture is wearing.

I tried to post some links to the kids' favourite panties but this bulletin board rejected the posting.

“DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!!”

UK

#49 Aug 30, 2011
Roberta wrote:
No idea who Louisa is but I'm at FoghornLeghorn59@yahoo.co.uk
naja

Bristol, CT

#50 Sep 16, 2011
i don't think girls that are bottomless know how hot there realy are .When hot girls walk around bottomless in private public with high heals .I want to lick so bad every inch of there sweet bottoms .there going to have very hard time stoping me for sure.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#51 Sep 22, 2011
naja wrote:
i don't think girls that are bottomless know how hot there realy are .When hot girls walk around bottomless in private public with high heals .I want to lick so bad every inch of there sweet bottoms .there going to have very hard time stoping me for sure.
> temps up today. up to 70. no freakin rain. windows open. damn. this feels great

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#52 Sep 22, 2011
Pattie- wrote:
<quoted text>
> temps up today. up to 70. no freakin rain. windows open. damn. this feels great
No pants or panties on?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min james13 281,486
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min softball_bitchxxx 459,275
anybody wanna whatch me jerk? 3 min yourbitchboy16 7
Skype mistress needs slave xx 3 min Jurdamen 56
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min Tienboy 637,112
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min daddy1980joe 602,805
Slutty Snapchat girls (Jan '14) 4 min drewconrad_148 13,899
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 9 min Sunny_jfs5710 76,863
More from around the web