Since: Apr 14

Ocala, FL

#47 Apr 7, 2014
hung wrote:
<quoted text>Do you wanna see it?
Yea I wanna see
hung

Denver, CO

#48 Apr 7, 2014
Bigandhard22 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea I wanna see
Are you male or female?

Since: Apr 14

Ocala, FL

#49 Apr 7, 2014
hung wrote:
<quoted text>Are you male or female?
Male. Never seen anything that big
hung

Denver, CO

#50 Apr 7, 2014
Bigandhard22 wrote:
<quoted text>
Male. Never seen anything that big
Send me your email and I'll send you a pic. But reply on here not on the email and how old are you
hung

Denver, CO

#52 Apr 7, 2014
Jeanie wrote:
Lol lol, ooohhhh OK I am going to open a new e mail and I want you to send me a picture, lol,lol.
OK am I allowed to send it to my friend who I was talking to just now, we were having so much fun when I told her I knew a guy who's c*ck was 10 1/2 inches long and she is at home holding her special place all getting excited lol,lol,lol, she is 8 1/2 months prego and her husband has not had sex with her since she nearly lost the baby at 3 months so she said she MUST see it, lol,lol. Can I send her your picture if you send it to me ??
C'mon Jeanie I thought you wanted to see how skinny it was

Since: Nov 13

Arlington, MA

#53 Apr 7, 2014
I think you're full of it, but as someone who actually does have the problem you describe without pretending to be porn-star sized, the solution is for the woman to use her hand at the same time she's using her mouth.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#54 Apr 7, 2014
sometime we all wake up and the big dream is all over, wish I still had my big dream. it would be nice to have a handful. hehehe
hung

Denver, CO

#55 Apr 7, 2014
achyfi wrote:
I think you're full of it, but as someone who actually does have the problem you describe without pretending to be porn-star sized, the solution is for the woman to use her hand at the same time she's using her mouth.
You can think what you like I haven't been an arrogant ass about anything that's been discussed. Some women like how big my c*ck is but most do not. So believe what you like
Join Free
hung

Denver, CO

#56 Apr 7, 2014
?

Since: Apr 14

Sumrall, MS

#57 Apr 7, 2014
Personally I think my 9" is a good size. Any bigger and I can see how girls could find it uncomfortable, especially shorter girls. I suppose it's not a bad problem to have though as there is a certain visual aesthetic.
hung

Denver, CO

#58 Apr 7, 2014
Lord_cheesus wrote:
Personally I think my 9" is a good size. Any bigger and I can see how girls could find it uncomfortable, especially shorter girls. I suppose it's not a bad problem to have though as there is a certain visual aesthetic.
Exactly! Girls get very visually stimulated but I think I'm too big...

Since: Apr 14

Sumrall, MS

#59 Apr 7, 2014
hung wrote:
<quoted text> Exactly! Girls get very visually stimulated but I think I'm too big...
Try having whoever lay on a bed with their head hanging off it opens up the throat. It's worked for me and it's worth a shot.
thebest

United States

#60 Apr 8, 2014
Jeanie wrote:
Elena did you get a picture ???
send me ur number I'll show u mines its 10 inches 61/2 thick
hung

United States

#61 Apr 8, 2014
I've never tried that before I might have too...
Jeanie

Chicago, IL

#64 Apr 8, 2014
I have laid on the bed and had my head hanging down when I did oral on my husband. I kind of don't like it very much he can get carried away an try and push it in to far and then I feel like up chucking, lol,lol.
hung

Denver, CO

#65 Apr 8, 2014
Jeanie wrote:
I have laid on the bed and had my head hanging down when I did oral on my husband. I kind of don't like it very much he can get carried away an try and push it in to far and then I feel like up chucking, lol,lol.
still wanna see jeanie? Email me ;-)
hungjay76 at yahoo dot com

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#66 Apr 8, 2014
hung wrote:
<quoted text> still wanna see jeanie? Email me ;-)
hungjay76 at yahoo dot com
I reeeally want to see it ;P
hung

Denver, CO

#68 Apr 8, 2014
Kittykat412 wrote:
<quoted text>
I reeeally want to see it ;P
Send me an e-mail and I'll reply

“(:What's up, i m Matt:)”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#69 Apr 8, 2014
Kittykat412 wrote:
<quoted text>
I reeeally want to see it ;P
look at your pmbox hun
hung

Denver, CO

#70 Apr 9, 2014
Anyone else trying to see?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min AllThatWhichSings 247,157
i love old pervy men 2 min rob 2,118
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 2 min Robeartoe_cx 408,752
family breeding 2 min PDX Dave 512
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min brian6368 591,319
Bi snapchat girl 3 min ericlj 2
Do women prefer black brown or white 3 min Magic110110 1
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 3 min wvu30 58,125
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min tman123 533,462
More from around the web