Really girls dominate by kicking the ...

Since: Nov 08

Brisbane, Australia

#21 Jan 4, 2009
2maarte wrote:
<quoted text>
really now.. what's my title? & how many chapters do i have?
Female pimp sets up dates for KB and Franko. 69 short chapters about wining and dining with KB, Franko and there dates. You can be there chaperone, KB is a bit fussy on whats on the menu, but give him a few wines to loosen him up and he will be after Franko. LOL!

Since: Dec 08

Los Angeles, CA

#22 Jan 4, 2009
magnanimousness wrote:
<quoted text>
Female pimp sets up dates for KB and Franko. 69 short chapters about wining and dining with KB, Franko and there dates. You can be there chaperone, KB is a bit fussy on whats on the menu, but give him a few wines to loosen him up and he will be after Franko. LOL!
OMG - that's why i like you.. you're so funny!!

i'm sure that's not funny for the guys but... i'm laughing my butt off!

Since: Dec 08

Los Angeles, CA

#23 Jan 4, 2009
hey.. stick to the subject:

Really girls dominate by kicking the balls?

what does this exactly mean?
Rob

UK

#24 Jan 4, 2009
2maarte wrote:
hey.. stick to the subject: Really girls dominate by kicking the balls? what does this exactly mean?
it basically means that by kicking a man in the nuts you are attacking his manhood and robbing it from him. Especially if u take the time to mock him after. This is why a lot of women will put thier foot on the man when he goes down. Its as much about humiliation as it is about hurting the guy. Personall i enjoy the pain and power swap.

“guess who Lois?”

Since: Dec 06

A little hole in the wall.

#25 Jan 4, 2009
2maarte wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG - that's why i like you.. you're so funny!!
i'm sure that's not funny for the guys but... i'm laughing my butt off!
NAH!!! I think it's funny too .. I know ROnnie well enough by now ....

“guess who Lois?”

#26 Jan 4, 2009
2maarte wrote:
to tel the truth there is not much of that going on physicaly, but some women try to demean the guy and find ways to prevent men from acting in a more typically masculine way ... thus they make him more effeminate.

IN a sense they have "kinked him in the balls" in that manner.

The more extremist men who are the opposite of the extreminst feminists (called feminazi) consider any attempt by women to get their men to take care of household chores, watch less sports on TV, spend less time with "the boys" drinking 3 or 4 nites a week, etc. is all seen as feminization of men.

There is a lot of material written on that in various books and has been discussed here in TOPIX quite extensively.

IF yuo see reference to Mssr. Chauvin by anyone in this fourm , he was the most extreme of these characters.(* he got banned because he said some truly "woman hating" things)

“guess who Lois?”

#27 Jan 4, 2009
2maarte wrote:
BTW ... I can only IMAGINE how you would have reacted to Chauvin ... now THERE would have been some fireworks!!! LOL!!!

“guess who Lois?”

#28 Jan 4, 2009
2maarte wrote:
BTW ... I'm glad that you've proven to be level headed but feisty ... you're a good addition to the crowd here. ALso, I think SPACE1 is glad for your prescence as a fellow-filipina. A year ago she did not use such strongly negative terminology when dealing with people .. but she has let her fead with the guys in the ASIAN BATTLE thread (as you dubbed it) bring her down to hurling insults as bad as they do ... I have talked to her about it and she does not see that all she does is give others ammunition against her ....
Join Free

Since: Dec 07

Valley Springs, CA

#29 Jan 4, 2009
franko wrote:
<quoted text>I can divide that up into three sections ... 19 pre-marriage, 1 during the marriage, and 5 post -marraige...
If you average that out from the first woman I had sex with, it works out to less than one per year. Not exaclty all that impressive.
I don't think 25 is a bad number..

The average person only has sex with less than 10 people in their lifes.

Quality over quanity any day!

Since: Dec 07

Valley Springs, CA

#30 Jan 4, 2009
magnanimousness wrote:
<quoted text>
Australia had a problem where we weren't having enough babies. So the government now offers an incentive. For every baby a women has, she gets $5000 to help bring up the child. Most times you will get some 17 yo falling pregnant to just get the incentive and then the money goes towards some awesome party that creates more babies. Then the cycle continues.
I need to a go party in the land down under!

“guess who Lois?”

#31 Jan 4, 2009
Alpha Omega Game wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think 25 is a bad number..
The average person only has sex with less than 10 people in their lifes.
Quality over quanity any day!
I fully agree .. I considered marrying the second girl I was ever with.
flyboy

Glen Allen, VA

#32 Jan 4, 2009
This can cause serious damage to your "private area" if done too much as fetish.
daze

Chennai, India

#33 Jan 5, 2009
Do men fell in girl feet when she kicks him in his balls? If so, what he can do to stand on.....
daze

Chennai, India

#34 Jan 5, 2009
My girl friend voluntarily made me to watch a movie clip in which a man gets kick in his balls and fell down to her feet. She laughed like a hell watching it infront of me after that. I was really embarrassed and dont know how to respond for that. Guys or Girls please give me some tips to react over for these kind of stituations.

“guess who Lois?”

#35 Jan 5, 2009
daze wrote:
My girl friend voluntarily made me to watch a movie clip in which a man gets kick in his balls and fell down to her feet. She laughed like a hell watching it infront of me after that. I was really embarrassed and dont know how to respond for that. Guys or Girls please give me some tips to react over for these kind of stituations.
tell her that in real life men and women do not treat each other this way. THis is hurting and abuse and not a way people who care for each other treat each other.

IF she says she wants to be abe to kick you, then tell her you will find another woman who does not want to do this to you. Then leave and never go back to her.

If yuo have read the people's comments, you will see that most women do not do this.
flyboy

Glen Allen, VA

#36 Jan 5, 2009
daze wrote:
Tell her sane people dont act like that and laughing at peoples pain is not funny.
daze

Chennai, India

#37 Jan 6, 2009
Does it give a sense of "girl power"?

Women's vulvas are sensitive too. Would you laugh equally if a woman were hit in her area?

I'm just so offended at all the anti-man sexism in the world. I've heard some women say that they enjoy it because it makes them feel that they are the stronger sex and that "men SAY that they're so tough, but all it takes is a knee to the balls and they squirm like a mouse hahahha."

Can girls get that guys are not pathetically little weaklings "cursed" with sensitive testicles? Don't guys still run the world? Why do women get abused if it's so easy to beat men?

I had it also when people say it's "unfair" to kick a guy there. Yea....sure...as if men are so vulnerable that it's not even "fair". Puhleeease....

Girls, does it make you view men as weak? Does it give you a sense of superiority? Even if it's just a cartoon? Are you laughing at men in general? Or just the one character? What if it's a woman that kicks a guy in the groin? Does that make you think "girl power"?

“Walking Attitude”

Since: Aug 07

The Q continuum

#38 Jan 6, 2009
daze wrote:
Do girls dominate boys by kicking the balls?
This begs the question: Exactly what did you do to provoke a girl to kick you in the balls??????????
flyboy

Glen Allen, VA

#39 Jan 6, 2009
daze wrote:
Does it give a sense of "girl power"?
Women's vulvas are sensitive too. Would you laugh equally if a woman were hit in her area?
I'm just so offended at all the anti-man sexism in the world. I've heard some women say that they enjoy it because it makes them feel that they are the stronger sex and that "men SAY that they're so tough, but all it takes is a knee to the balls and they squirm like a mouse hahahha."
Can girls get that guys are not pathetically little weaklings "cursed" with sensitive testicles? Don't guys still run the world? Why do women get abused if it's so easy to beat men?
I had it also when people say it's "unfair" to kick a guy there. Yea....sure...as if men are so vulnerable that it's not even "fair". Puhleeease....
Girls, does it make you view men as weak? Does it give you a sense of superiority? Even if it's just a cartoon? Are you laughing at men in general? Or just the one character? What if it's a woman that kicks a guy in the groin? Does that make you think "girl power"?
It makes them feel powerful yes, but its also not the way to feel self-confident, to bring others pain. Actually, it shows how weak those GIRLS (and real WOMEN would not do this and real MEN wouldnt hit a woman) are that all they can do to feel empowered about themselves is bring a guy to his knees by a cheapshot to the balls.
daze

Chennai, India

#40 Jan 15, 2009
flyboy wrote:
<quoted text>It makes them feel powerful yes, but its also not the way to feel self-confident, to bring others pain. Actually, it shows how weak those GIRLS (and real WOMEN would not do this and real MEN wouldnt hit a woman) are that all they can do to feel empowered about themselves is bring a guy to his knees by a cheapshot to the balls.
No, it doesn't shows that girls are powerful. Boys we are having the balls along with the great penis which wil be used only whenever we need sex. So boys we are only powerful than girls by having male sex organs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Reaction: seeing that your gf's ex has a huge c*ck (Mar '10) 1 min Ben 217
Raipur gay 1 min preet 78
real people 1 min Blackburn 386
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 2 min BGita 788,575
Guys Trade on K........k 2 min oh common 3
Any lesbians wanna chat on whatsapp (May '13) 2 min prince danny 1,783
Dirty ki...k 3 min local dundee lad 110,868
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min jackthelad 808,079
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min adam 388,183
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 22 min jack_gueza 109,181