Panties showing over the top of jeans

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Loveit

New York, NY

#1 May 2, 2009
Hey girls, as I guy I must confess that I LOVE to see the occasional peak at a girls underwear from the top of her jeans. My question is do you do it purpose or what?
Janis

Australia

#3 May 2, 2009
yup if you dont see em im not wearing any

Since: Feb 09

Stockton, CA

#4 May 2, 2009
Janis wrote:
yup if you dont see em im not wearing any
I was hoping a girl would reply soon since the post was directed for women. But from a guys point of view- It is EXTREMELY EYE CATCHING to watch a girls rear especially if she's dangling a little panty or thong above her low rise jeans. I'm not sure how many girls realize that just about EVERY guy that sees them just about goes wild!
Loveit

New York, NY

#6 May 3, 2009
Sooo - girls do you do it purpose or what? I think you do, especially when you can see the the top of lacy panties from the FRONT of your jeans!

“bored”

Since: Mar 09

paragould

#7 May 3, 2009
thats a very good site to see .i love it i even tell my wife to look.or when they have on thin pants and you can see the pantie line
panTsniffr

Dallas, TX

#8 May 3, 2009
to me its such a huge turn on to see a females thong or panties sticking out of her pants when im behind her!
flyboy

Richmond, VA

#9 May 6, 2009
Definitely is totally sexy. But I prefer commando, that is even hotter.

“bored”

paragould

#10 May 6, 2009
i love both
Join Free
Brian

Prior Lake, MN

#11 May 6, 2009
I love to show both the girls and the guys my panties. I love to squat in front of a girl or guy in the aisle in a store. i love to show them my whale or the top of my lacy pink panties.
Michelle

Prior Lake, MN

#12 May 6, 2009
I love to show my whale tail to guys and gals. I loke how they stand and try to get a better look without me noticing
flyboy

Richmond, VA

#13 May 8, 2009
Brian wrote:
I love to show both the girls and the guys my panties. I love to squat in front of a girl or guy in the aisle in a store. i love to show them my whale or the top of my lacy pink panties.
Very hot, I certainly would be staring and getting hard seeing you in pink panties.

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#14 May 8, 2009
I think it's hot to see a guys underwear peeking out...even better when I can see the top of his hips and its obvious he's going commando!!!
Kiara

Prior Lake, MN

#15 May 8, 2009
Brian wrote:
Lacey pink panties on a guy would be soooooooooo hot

“Hate every1 to the bitter end!”

Since: May 09

MD

#17 May 9, 2009
i'm sure at a different time and place i would love tos ee that but at this poitn and time I'm sick of seeing it, IT'S EVERYWHERE
pantyluver

Beaverton, Canada

#18 May 9, 2009
Kiara wrote:
<quoted text>
ite often as pink is my fav colour and it's panties 24/7
pantyluver

Beaverton, Canada

#19 May 9, 2009
Kiara wrote:
<quoted text>
last quote didn't work so here goes again.....happens quite alot as pink panties are my fav colour and i wear panties 24/7

Since: Feb 09

Stockton, CA

#20 May 9, 2009
pantyluver wrote:
<quoted text> last quote didn't work so here goes again.....happens quite alot as pink panties are my fav colour and i wear panties 24/7
Pink is the ultamite fem color- and if a guy wants to wear pink, then I gotta see for myself what he looks like!

“bored”

paragould

#21 May 10, 2009
i m a pantie line nut .i look at all women ask my wife

Since: May 09

Ireland

#22 May 10, 2009
I luv giving unsuspecting people a flash of my panties... girls giggle, guys seem to get embarrassed lol

“bored”

paragould

#23 May 11, 2009
what is better to see the g-string and thong line .or the boy shorts

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min Fawp88 795,593
delhi gay sex 5 min prateek 15,977
i love old pervy men (Aug '14) 5 min mldabb133 6,083
Hal is s peado 5 min Slaughter 821
girl 5 min saybye69 4
Bored at work again 5 min Doctor 775
Do you like it when your girls breasts bounce w... (Jun '09) 5 min rolls26 59
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min Ang3l_11 381,084
Dirty ki...k 5 min mongo307 102,693
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 8 min intense991 779,106