First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Paul45

Canada

#1 Aug 9, 2012
sHow would you guys scruw my wife?

Where would you finish wife her?

How big is your tool?

She is 411 102 pounds. Sexy Japanese with C cups
hornyboy

Karachi, Pakistan

#4 Aug 9, 2012
Paul45 wrote:
sHow would you guys scruw my wife?
Where would you finish wife her?
How big is your tool?
She is 411 102 pounds. Sexy Japanese with C cups
email me at gboy596 at yahoo dot com
doug

Roseville, MI

#6 Aug 9, 2012
Paul45 wrote:
sHow would you guys scruw my wife?
Where would you finish wife her?
How big is your tool?
She is 411 102 pounds. Sexy Japanese with C cups
I would enjoy banging the heck out of your wife for awhile!
Does she take it in all 3?? Any limits? Are you going to be there to watch your wife taking a good long hard banging?
Paul45

Canada

#7 Aug 9, 2012
I only want to watch.

I will give pics and kik to the best post.

I need to know the details
doug

Roseville, MI

#9 Aug 9, 2012
Paul45 wrote:
I only want to watch.
I will give pics and kik to the best post.
I need to know the details
what details do you need to know??
Your girl will be getting a good banging out from me.I will strip her down and start going to work on her,starting with her asian boobs and then her mouth ,p ussy and then bend her over for awhile.
She will be getting beat up pretty good.

What does she like doing to a guy??
Any position she likes better then others?
Jay

Kitchener, Canada

#10 Aug 9, 2012
I'm 5.5 inches and always finish on the stomach.
Paul45

Canada

#11 Aug 9, 2012
doug wrote:
<quoted text>
what details do you need to know??
Your girl will be getting a good banging out from me.I will strip her down and start going to work on her,starting with her asian boobs and then her mouth ,p ussy and then bend her over for awhile.
She will be getting beat up pretty good.
What does she like doing to a guy??
Any position she likes better then others?
How big is your tool? Where do you put your load? Do you give oral and only receive?

She like to do guys. Will not do anal but everything else.
doug

Roseville, MI

#12 Aug 9, 2012
Paul45 wrote:
<quoted text>
How big is your tool? Where do you put your load? Do you give oral and only receive?
She like to do guys. Will not do anal but everything else.
I am 6.5 inches and thick.I would like to bang her bareback and leave my load in her if that is ok.I am clean and she sounds to be clean too.Yes I will be doing oral on her for awhile and getting her off good.Her boobs will definately be getting a good work out and tore up!! After that I will be concentrating on her p ussy and
banging and pounding her good.She will be getting pounded for awhile and will not even realize or care at that times that I am filling her up and by the time I am done with her p ussy is when she realizes that I filled her and gave her a real f ucking!!
Join Free
Tommy

Canada

#15 Aug 9, 2012
I will do a better job then Doug. I will screw her so hard she will be sore for a week.

Always in the face is where I finish.

5.5 inches think
doug

Roseville, MI

#16 Aug 9, 2012
Tommy wrote:
I will do a better job then Doug. I will screw her so hard she will be sore for a week.
Always in the face is where I finish.
5.5 inches think
you are welcome to come along and get a piece of her too as long as she does not mind.When I am done with his wife the little asian girl won't realize what happen but she will be laying on her back and wide open with her p ussy dripping and she will feel the soreness and pain from her p ussy.I just wish she liked to be bent over and I would tear her a ss up good!!! I will respect her not wanting her butt reamed out.

If we get together you could do my wife while I am banging the asian girl out.
Hillbilly

AOL

#18 Aug 9, 2012
i am 9".but i would not do her.and i have seen sick.people on here.your sick.hoeing your wife out.if i was sick..she would have no need for your little thing.your sick.
jmt69

United States

#20 Aug 9, 2012
I would start by licking her. Id get her nice and wet! Then id slide my 9 inch c&*k inside her. Id do her missionary and then from behind.
Paul45

Canada

#21 Aug 9, 2012
Hillbilly wrote:
i am 9".but i would not do her.and i have seen sick.people on here.your sick.hoeing your wife out.if i was sick..she would have no need for your little thing.your sick.
She likes it man. Would you let her give you a bj?
Paul45

Canada

#22 Aug 9, 2012
jmt69 wrote:
I would start by licking her. Id get her nice and wet! Then id slide my 9 inch c&*k inside her. Id do her missionary and then from behind.
Where will you shoot your load?
jmt69

United States

#24 Aug 9, 2012
Paul45 wrote:
<quoted text>
Where will you shoot your load?
wherever you or her want!!!
Terelle

Kitchener, Canada

#25 Aug 9, 2012
Will she do a threesome of swap?
ayt35

Canada

#28 Aug 9, 2012
Ill bang her!
rebel

Hayden, AL

#29 Aug 9, 2012
I'd take that sweet little Asian wife of yours and make her my bitch 4 the night.I'd start by having me a nice taste of that sweet Asian pussy, till her whole body quivers and she begs to taste my throbbing cock.Then I'll put her on her hands and knees and force feed her my whole cock till she gags with pleasure and begs 4 me to put it in her but not until. she finishes and swallows every drop of my first load.once she works me back up good and stiff I'll move behind her and only tease her 4 a while only putting the big fat head of my cock in her make her promise to do anything 4 me if ill only give her all of it after the promise of anything i want I'll bury my hard cock balls deep in that tight little Asian pussy
(thats it untill i get sum pics I'll send u sum in return I travel a lot might even make this 4 real )
Paul45

Canada

#30 Aug 9, 2012
Any more things people would like to do with her?
doug

Roseville, MI

#31 Aug 9, 2012
Paul45 wrote:
Any more things people would like to do with her?
when can I bang your wife??????????
nothing better then banging another guys wife/gf!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 4 min Citysteve86 773,697
how big are your breasts and how old are you? (Oct '14) 4 min hornygirl_touchme 11,778
Dirty ki...k 4 min gena 98,052
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 4 min arshamvideos 106,207
Real bi/lesbian snapchat names (Aug '13) 4 min jen681 3,404
How many times can you do it one night, guys? 5 min Jue 83
The complaint department, for men AND women 5 min NinaRocks 1,001
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 6 min asian17 377,102
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 8 min Gayuklad 788,464
More from around the web