circumcision
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mike

Reno, NV

#1 Aug 8, 2008
do women prefer circumcised more than uncircumcised penises?
Itsatushy

United States

#2 Aug 8, 2008
I like circumcised but its just me, what i am used to and what is normal for me, dated a ton of men and they all were.

“...............”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#3 Aug 8, 2008
I dont think it matters a lot. Maybe for the guy, you haave to be more careful with an uncirumsised guy.
Allan

Toronto, Canada

#4 Aug 8, 2008
P-S-S wrote:
I dont think it matters a lot. Maybe for the guy, you haave to be more careful with an uncirumsised guy.
If you gave birth to a son, would you have him circumcised or not? Not necessarily an easy answer for some.
Asian GirL

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#5 Aug 8, 2008
Apart from being hygenic, circumcised penis are better looking than uncircumcised. My personal oinion, of course.

“Mystery Repeats”

Since: May 08

Dordrecht

#6 Aug 8, 2008
silly ppl most of the "filth" that can come on a penis will come from exterior factors, so the outside will always be most dirty, the foreskin is protection, just was behind it, higeine is easier for men yes, but it also increases std risk for women, i think when u need to be carefull is with a circed one.

carefull i presume u mean sensitive, u should always be carefull, premature ejaculation is more common among circed men

why does it look better? do u women even know the difference, id say women dont see it soft to much anyway, when hard the foreskin retracts, then it looks pretty much the same....

“Mystery Repeats”

Dordrecht

#7 Aug 8, 2008
its hard to believe women even dare say they prefer circed, i mean female circ is illegal can get u jail time, WTF!!

“...............”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#8 Aug 8, 2008
Allan wrote:
<quoted text>
If you gave birth to a son, would you have him circumcised or not? Not necessarily an easy answer for some.
I've had a son and was never even asked if I wanted it done as far as I recall. It's just so common a practice that I don't think I gave it much thought at the time. I did cringe though over his being cut, hated that it hurt him.
I've was told that it prevents infections and is just generally healthier.
Join Free

“Mystery Repeats”

Dordrecht

#9 Aug 8, 2008
P-S-S wrote:
<quoted text>
I've had a son and was never even asked if I wanted it done as far as I recall. It's just so common a practice that I don't think I gave it much thought at the time. I did cringe though over his being cut, hated that it hurt him.
LIES, they just robbed ur money and abused ur son

Since: Jan 08

New Liskeard, Canada

#10 Aug 8, 2008
Sigh... it still absolutely stuns me when people continue to prop up the falsehoods of circumcision.

All of the arguments can be seen in the other "Are you uncircumcised" thread containing over 1000x posts.

The thing that sets me off the most though, is when women (especially) make comments about preferring it for the hygienic/aesthetic reasons????? This is INSANITY!

Women... of all people!?... you bleed, discharge, lubricate, etc. from your vagina, but is it acceptable to remove your labia so you can be better hygienically? Imagine how smooth and 'neat' you could keep yourselves without labia?

What???... no takers???

Come on people... leave boys intact, and when they are grown, they can make there own choices in life. If you're too lazy to teach your son to clean himself and would prefer to circumcise him... don't breed.

What's done is done, but how can we seriously let this tradition continue without absolute necessity??

New Liskeard, Canada

#11 Aug 8, 2008
Ohh... here are some gems you should check out!!!

(yeah.. 1:50.. that's totally worth it..???)

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
(wow... I LOVE my parents for leaving me intact!)

Oh... but.. yeah... it looks better right??

“Mystery Repeats”

Dordrecht

#12 Aug 9, 2008
fishbulb80 wrote:
Ohh... here are some gems you should check out!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =CzE0zGPNok8XX
(yeah.. 1:50.. that's totally worth it..???)
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
(wow... I LOVE my parents for leaving me intact!)
Oh... but.. yeah... it looks better right??
got wanted to jews to be dickheads LOL
Charles II

United States

#13 May 10, 2009
fishbulb80 wrote:
Sigh... Come on people... leave boys intact, and when they are grown, they can make there own choices in life. If you're too lazy to teach your son to clean himself and would prefer to circumcise him... don't breed., but how can we seriously let this tradition continue without absolute necessity??
Oh great. Force them to wait until adulthood, after they are often emotionally scarred for life, if not physically scarred on just the penis.
Peskybrit

Billingham, UK

#14 May 10, 2009
Charles II wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh great. Force them to wait until adulthood, after they are often emotionally scarred for life, if not physically scarred on just the penis.
The assumption here seems to be that there is something wrong with an uncircumcised penis. Since when did we know better than nature? The only reason I can see for carrying out this operation is in the case of some medical problem and many of those can now be cured by other methods. This routing mutiliation of helpless infants really must stop

Kapuskasing, Canada

#15 May 10, 2009
Charles II wrote:
<quoted text>
Well... I'm neither scarred emotionally or physically due to my parents' enlightened views... Now if you'd just slam your face in a door... say 100x, I'd be grateful.
Thx.
Charles II

United States

#16 May 13, 2009
Peskybrit wrote:
<quoted text>
... The only reason I can see for (circumcision is for) some medical problem...
This routine mutilation of helpless infants really must stop
Plenty of others can tell you there are quite a few more reasons than the one you are able to see.
RIC is only one type of circumcision, and I am not defending or advocating that.
flyboy

Richmond, VA

#17 May 22, 2009
Mike wrote:
do women prefer circumcised more than uncircumcised penises?
Life is too short to be picky. Cut or uncut, it doesnt matter, I love a nice p*nis either way. Good d**k is good d**k.
seymour

Christchurch, New Zealand

#18 May 22, 2009
P-S-S wrote:
<quoted text>
Nowadays in Canada, you definitely would be asked, and if you said yes, the Crown would not pay for it. And before doing it, they would inject lidocaine.

Europe and Japan do not snip, and have not gone to hell in a handbasket. The evident conclusion has crossed both oceans. Only 10% of Canadian babies are cut nowadays, and that figure is set to fall further.
flyboy

Richmond, VA

#19 Jun 2, 2009
Peskybrit wrote:
<quoted text>
The assumption here seems to be that there is something wrong with an uncircumcised penis. Since when did we know better than nature? The only reason I can see for carrying out this operation is in the case of some medical problem and many of those can now be cured by other methods. This routing mutiliation of helpless infants really must stop
Cut p*nises protect from STDs more than UC p*nises do.
seymour

Christchurch, New Zealand

#21 Jun 2, 2009
flyboy wrote:
<quoted text>Cut p*nises protect from STDs more than UC p*nises do.
The jury is still out on that one. For one thing, AIDS is much worse in cut USA than in uncut Europe. Much of the evidence that uncut is unhealty comes from comparing uncut men in the Third World, with cut North Americans. The North Americans come out ahead, of course, but is it because they are cut or because they are better educated, more likely to buy condoms, wash daily, etc?

An STD clinic in London is coming up with interesting recent evidence that it's not uncut that is prone to STD, but uncut, long, and very moist underneath. Some uncut men should wash before sex every time, or use condoms religiously. Uncut men with <100% coverage when flaccid are dry under the foreskin and don't have this STD risk factor. Stay tuned to this channel.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay-Bi skype fun 1 min Arbri52 48,662
gay/bi bb pins london/united kingdom (Oct '11) 2 min Gay 4,391
Do girls like to watch boys masturbate? 2 min jws19 115
Dirty ki...k (Feb '15) 2 min dcfivex 209,114
Nude or topless sunbathing in UK 2 min David86 80
gay teens in Missouri? (Sep '11) 2 min Rob 352
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 2 min skie 131,037
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min jacobyy_ 472,249
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min swing4fun 959,666
First Gay Experience Stories (Jul '11) 13 min Stan 12,618