Any well endowed girls love showing nude breasts?

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Big breast lover

Perth, Australia

#1 Feb 22, 2013
I LOVE HUGE BREASTS!
Do any girls love showing theirs of as much as I love seeing them?
If so email me some pics at fluffie097 @ gmail dot com
Or share some stories below!
38DDs

Perth, Australia

#2 Feb 22, 2013
I love showing them off! It gets my nipples hard when I show guys my big perky tits and know that they're gonna blow their hot load because of my breasts!

Since: Feb 13

Heavener, OK

#7 Feb 22, 2013
38DDs wrote:
I love showing them off! It gets my nipples hard when I show guys my big perky tits and know that they're gonna blow their hot load because of my breasts!
Email me some pics:) Rustykay13@hotmail .com
F cup Amy

Perth, Australia

#9 Feb 22, 2013
Im a mom of 3 kids, and since my breasts began producing milk I've developed an adult nursing relationship with my husband. It's been almost 16 years since my first baby boy and we've been doing it since then. My breasts have gotten gigantic as a result and I think my husband has started hating them because all sex has stopped! I need somebody to show them to and tell them if they've gotten too big! I think they might've because my nipples have inverted!
BigD

South Portland, ME

#10 Feb 22, 2013
F cup Amy wrote:
Im a mom of 3 kids, and since my breasts began producing milk I've developed an adult nursing relationship with my husband. It's been almost 16 years since my first baby boy and we've been doing it since then. My breasts have gotten gigantic as a result and I think my husband has started hating them because all sex has stopped! I need somebody to show them to and tell them if they've gotten too big! I think they might've because my nipples have inverted!
hey my Skype is tony_92_92 or yahoo tonytododov390

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#12 Feb 22, 2013
F cup Amy wrote:
Amy my details are above.

Heavener, OK

#14 Feb 22, 2013
F cup Amy wrote:
Rustykay13@hotmail. com I'd love to see.
senti13

Feltham, UK

#22 Feb 22, 2013
I love huge breasts Amy but I can tell you if they're "too big"
Join Free
Big Breast Lover

Perth, Australia

#23 Feb 22, 2013
If there are any girls who are seeing this and are shy about their breasts, just remember that any breasts are good breasts and don't be afraid to show of what you've got!
jayyyyyyyyybeeee ee

Australia

#24 Feb 22, 2013
k ik j.b1992

Location hidden

#25 Feb 22, 2013
Mine are 40GG and probably too big
alan

Morden, UK

#26 Feb 22, 2013
lucilove wrote:
l;ove to see them
alanjs59 at yahoo co uk
bushlicker63

Phenix City, AL

#30 Feb 22, 2013
lucilove wrote:
my num is 8036347569 sext me sum pics n I will tell u if ther to big if u tell me what I sext u if its to small.
BoredNOutofcontr ol

UK

#31 Feb 22, 2013
lucilove wrote:
I would love to view and comment.
Carlmanship @ hotmail . Co . Uk

Location hidden

#33 Feb 22, 2013
38DDs wrote:
I'm lonely can I see

Location hidden

#34 Feb 22, 2013
F cup Amy wrote:
You sound like you came straight from my dream

Location hidden

#35 Feb 22, 2013
F cup Amy wrote:
Please msg me on Ki k to the name above
Blonde one

Hull, UK

#36 Feb 22, 2013
Mine are 32 ee and I think are too big for my frame
man

Prince George, Canada

#37 Feb 22, 2013
Blonde one wrote:
mmm would.love.to play with them

Location hidden

#40 Feb 22, 2013
Blonde one wrote:
I will be the judge of that. Get at me on Ki k

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 7 min lancer_4 251,056
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 7 min mn20stud 540,769
males that post nude snapchat stories (Mar '14) 7 min Big c 3,068
Slutty Snapchat girls (Jan '14) 8 min Idontno 10,675
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 8 min None 414,343
posting female skype names (Feb '13) 9 min lssa 6,941
hi I'm a girl does anyone wanna sext me ;) (Aug '11) 9 min Idontno 675
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 10 min Isaac 60,272
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 11 min Hornyfortop 595,877
More from around the web