Anyone want to buy some panties? ;)

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

moxxy

Redmond, WA

#1 Jun 18, 2011
Hey everyone. I'm a cute 19 year old girl that is having a bit of money troubles. Anyone want to help me out by buying my panties? They're all dirty and "fresh". I'm completely legit and have sold panties to other guys on the past.

If you live in my area I'll personally meet up with you. Or if you're out of state I'll mail them to you.

Drop me an e-mail at moxycotin@gmail.com

I've got tons of cute panties ;) ♥
Fresh2death

Rochester, NY

#2 Jun 18, 2011
Can we txt 1st???
jim

Fontana, CA

#3 Jun 18, 2011
Iwood like sum pantys how much
moxxy

Redmond, WA

#4 Jun 19, 2011
Sry, no texting. And I sell them for $15 each. This includes shipping and handling. Wayyy cheaper than anywhere else.

“I wear panties 24/7”

Since: Nov 09

pioneer, ca

#6 Jun 19, 2011
I love used pre teen panties..lets chat? photousa@yahoo.com
Guy69 wrote:
I'm also selling my 7 year ols USED panties If anyone likes the younger stuff. Moxxy has the older if not. Pimpingthatgirl@gmail.com
GTL bro

Rochester, NY

#7 Jun 19, 2011
Guy69 wrote:
I'm also selling my 7 year ols USED panties If anyone likes the younger stuff. Moxxy has the older if not. Pimpingthatgirl@gmail.com
That is fuxked up

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#8 Jun 19, 2011
moxxy wrote:
Hey everyone. I'm a cute 19 year old girl that is having a bit of money troubles. Anyone want to help me out by buying my panties? They're all dirty and "fresh". I'm completely legit and have sold panties to other guys on the past.
If you live in my area I'll personally meet up with you. Or if you're out of state I'll mail them to you.
Drop me an e-mail at moxycotin@gmail.com
I've got tons of cute panties ;) ♥
My cousin sells things like that at ebanned. Try that site. I'm not sure what the details of it is though
moxxy

Redmond, WA

#9 Jun 19, 2011
_Pixie97_ wrote:
<quoted text>
My cousin sells things like that at ebanned. Try that site. I'm not sure what the details of it is though
Oh wow! Seems like a pretty nice site. I haven't seen this one before. Thanks!=)
Join Free

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#10 Jun 19, 2011
moxxy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh wow! Seems like a pretty nice site. I haven't seen this one before. Thanks!=)
Ur welcome. She started doing it when she went to college. Idk how much she made but she always had plenty of money to shop and always had to go to the post office lol.
Ron

Davidson, Australia

#11 Jul 25, 2012
R u in Sydney ?
Frankie

Brooklyn, NY

#12 Jul 25, 2012
I would be more interested in your bras
Anonymous

United States

#13 Jul 25, 2012
Yeh i want

Since: Dec 12

Baxter, KY

#14 Dec 5, 2012
Fresh2death wrote:
Can we txt 1st???
what's your number

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min idiotboy2222 336,477
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min bob 198,104
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Supremedude 445,710
Slutty Girl Skype Names (Jan '14) 3 min josh 223
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min Frillyman 526,502
Taboo anything goes no limit group all welcome 3 min Ukboy 4
Bra size and age? 4 min Westhamutd 3,310
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 6 min thatfishlife199 32,475

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE