Use it a lot

San Jose, CA

#21 Feb 8, 2010
My wife use it a lot for 3somes and when we want a side dish,
jay01973

Iraq

#22 Apr 16, 2010
I've used it many times to hook up with trannies. It works great.
panTsniffer

Arlington, TX

#23 Apr 17, 2010
i think lots of str8 guys use craigslist to find other guys to masturbate with!

“Hello”

Since: Apr 10

Frederick, MD

#24 Apr 17, 2010
i was thinking of picking up a uhh working girl just to get that 1st experience but I am weary of cops.
good idea

Orlando, FL

#25 Apr 17, 2010
one time I met a guy, went to his house, we sucked each other off for awhile then he jacked me off, but he didnt want to cum himself. Then another time I went to some guys house and we sucked each other off for a long time then I got the urge you butt fck him, so I did, which he loved, but while I was doing it, I decided I wasn't enjoying it, and i all the sudden got dressed and told him I remembered I had something to do and left.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#26 Apr 17, 2010
I answered a couple of ‘Women Seeking Men’ ads on CL and always got a reply back that I knew right away was a bot deal. Always the same verbiage about how much they are interested in me,(which immediately makes me suspicious when they don’t know me) and directing me to a different website to see more pictures of them. Well that too is a give-a-way that it’s BS since if they want me to see more pictures of them and they are responding to one of my personal email addresses, why wouldn’t they just attach the pics to the email? Why do I have to do to a different website where, naturally, I’d have to register and pay to see, so I just delete it all.

The really interesting thing is when I started checking the ‘Women Seeking Men’ on CL in other states. After a while I started recognizing the ads. I’d keep finding ads with the same women’s pictures in several different states all over the country. Gee they really get around!
Phil

Folsom, CA

#27 Apr 17, 2010
I was offered to have sex with a guys girlfriend while wearing a mask while he films it. It sounds like a fun and exciting time but how can I be safe about this?
panTsniffer

Jacksonville, AR

#28 Apr 17, 2010
good idea wrote:
one time I met a guy, went to his house, we sucked each other off for awhile then he jacked me off, but he didnt want to cum himself. Then another time I went to some guys house and we sucked each other off for a long time then I got the urge you butt fck him, so I did, which he loved, but while I was doing it, I decided I wasn't enjoying it, and i all the sudden got dressed and told him I remembered I had something to do and left.
wow that 1st experience sounds pretty hot but im not turned on by anal either!
Join Free

Since: Nov 08

Perth, Australia

#29 Apr 19, 2010
I answered a CL add to get my first experience of giving fellatio. It was a bit disappointing.
portland

AOL

#30 Apr 19, 2010
hahaha went a jok to gent a girl or a 3way for a man to find a girl no it will not hapen trind for daysit is do thes or do that i dont wont to jon a grunp i wont to play and scan my pic bs i no it is not that good to see if you r a sex ofender? I DONT NO IF IT WILL GENT THANT i not sex no bs
Patrick

Salinas, CA

#32 May 13, 2010
Craigslist is great for m4m NSA hookups. I met up with a guy staying at a local hotel and got my first gay blowjob and it was actually great so now i just go on craigslist when im feeling horny lol im not gay by the way just bi ; )

“Prepare Yourself!!!”

Since: May 08

Atlanta, Ga.

#33 May 14, 2010
Namtak wrote:
I answered a couple of ‘Women Seeking Men’ ads on CL and always got a reply back that I knew right away was a bot deal. Always the same verbiage about how much they are interested in me,(which immediately makes me suspicious when they don’t know me) and directing me to a different website to see more pictures of them. Well that too is a give-a-way that it’s BS since if they want me to see more pictures of them and they are responding to one of my personal email addresses, why wouldn’t they just attach the pics to the email? Why do I have to do to a different website where, naturally, I’d have to register and pay to see, so I just delete it all.
The really interesting thing is when I started checking the ‘Women Seeking Men’ on CL in other states. After a while I started recognizing the ads. I’d keep finding ads with the same women’s pictures in several different states all over the country. Gee they really get around!
LMAO! Thats is funny. Yeah there are alot of bots on there.

“Dont have one yet”

Since: May 10

Lawrenceville

#35 May 14, 2010
i've tried and hooked up with a sexy ass ebony girl
panTsniffer

Arlington, TX

#36 May 18, 2010
ive met girls on CL who sold me their panties too!

Since: Dec 08

Poughkeepsie, NY

#37 May 18, 2010
I have had limited success with Craigslist for hook ups. It's been said but you have to get lucky and be wary since there are lots of scams. The odds aren't in your favor - probably about 1000 to 1 but there aren't many free alternatives for finding local gals. It's worth a try.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#38 May 19, 2010
I am not sure there are many girls on CL but we have connected with 2 men and been very satisfied (in all ways)

“<Bronx cheer>”

Since: Jul 07

Gresham, OR

#39 May 19, 2010
RubberHipps wrote:
If anyone has any success stories or horror stories about meeting someone off craigslist for a casual hookup please share them.
I had one or two a few years ago. We emailed back and forth a couple of times, then had a phone conversation or two, and then we'd hook up. Nothing especially hot, but CL can work.
panTsniffer

Dallas, TX

#40 May 23, 2010
yea i must confess i have used the menseekingmen on cl to find other horny straight curious males also ready for a quick nsa masturbation session or oral exchange!

Since: May 10

La Mesa, CA

#41 May 23, 2010
A lady friend wanted a 3 sum so we put an ad on C/L -- it worked, still getting responses 3 weeks later. We had a blast & she wants to do it again

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#42 May 24, 2010
doczotz wrote:
A lady friend wanted a 3 sum so we put an ad on C/L -- it worked, still getting responses 3 weeks later. We had a blast & she wants to do it again
Were you looking for a man or a woman. We have found men on CL but can't imagine too many women responding.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 3 min HornyAvaa 56,716
Slutty Snapchat girls (Jan '14) 3 min HornyAvaa 10,010
closet Trans naked and bored 3 min Voodoo 16
2 Kinky girls 3 min brok 2
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Heyheyshhh21 528,013
Horny Snapchat girl;) (Dec '12) 3 min ethan_pipkin65 3,591
Honestly what's the youngest and oldest age you... (Jan '12) 4 min 16mpthc 1,011
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min Anon 244,048
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 6 min Justin 587,461
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 8 min Edsquire999 404,640
More from around the web