First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Kati

United States

#1 Feb 9, 2012
My husband loves to breastfeed when I was producing milk now I don't, so he was kind of upset . One of my friend is going to become single mom in few months and she stater to produce milk. So I asked her to breastfeed my husband and she agreed. She was at my home yesterday breastfeeding my husband when I wad at work. When I went home I saw them on bed naked and my husband was suckling her breast and she was giving him handjob. I was so happy when I saw this , so I smiled and said hello.
Today my friend does not have car so I have to drop her at home at lunch break. She said that her breast are full and leaking
Lewedo

Newark, DE

#3 Feb 9, 2012
The only problem I see is that a woman doesn't start to produce milk until AFTER giving birth...not a few months before..her breasts will swell and her nipples will get biggr and the areolas will darken but no milk. Sounds like your hubby was enjoying sucking her tits while she give him a HJ...he may have started to suck them when he heard u coming in.....
Kati

United States

#4 Feb 9, 2012
Lewedo wrote:
The only problem I see is that a woman doesn't start to produce milk until AFTER giving birth...not a few months before..her breasts will swell and her nipples will get biggr and the areolas will darken but no milk. Sounds like your hubby was enjoying sucking her tits while she give him a HJ...he may have started to suck them when he heard u coming in.....
she does produce milk, I know because I took her to doctor when it started, and my husband never lies to me if he would have done something more he will tell me, because I will not get angry on him he knows that
Kati

United States

#6 Feb 9, 2012
Jcv85 wrote:
Really understanding wife you are.
Ok, am on my way to pick her up
milky girl

Chicago, IL

#7 Mar 3, 2012
Kati wrote:
My husband loves to breastfeed when I was producing milk now I don't, so he was kind of upset . One of my friend is going to become single mom in few months and she stater to produce milk. So I asked her to breastfeed my husband and she agreed. She was at my home yesterday breastfeeding my husband when I wad at work. When I went home I saw them on bed naked and my husband was suckling her breast and she was giving him handjob. I was so happy when I saw this , so I smiled and said hello.
Today my friend does not have car so I have to drop her at home at lunch break. She said that her breast are full and leaking
. WOW! Very interesting...
What the

Australia

#9 Mar 4, 2012
OMG... Like you are totally telling the truth... Grow up you sick Yanks..
vikas

Jaipur, India

#10 Mar 4, 2012
hai sexy
setup-detective

Minneapolis, MN

#11 Jul 30, 2012
If she's a skinny milf blonde its a trap, watch out
Join Free
John

Newton Center, MA

#13 Sep 11, 2012
I will love to do that because my slave wife will allow me to do it
Kati wrote:
Friend feeding husband

Taylorville, IL

#14 Sep 18, 2012
Kati wrote:
I think it is great that you have a friend who will feed your husband. So few females would care to have their husband enjoy milk from another womans breast.
John

Newton Center, MA

#15 Oct 1, 2012
Friend feeding husband wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it is great that you have a friend who will feed your husband. So few females would care to have their husband enjoy milk from another womans breast.
this is what i call true love. Not everyone are married with true love. Today people only marry for short term for sex ans money!!!!!
Cajun Nana

Bellevue, WA

#16 Nov 3, 2012
Nice story, and hats off to you. is there anyone in louisiana. i need a female to help me induce for the benifit of my husband. He is very ill, and i hope that the breastmilk will boost immune levels. must be female. the male slot is filled by my wonderful hubby.
Chuck

Perth, Australia

#17 Jan 4, 2013
Cajun Nana wrote:
Nice story, and hats off to you. is there anyone in louisiana. i need a female to help me induce for the benifit of my husband. He is very ill, and i hope that the breastmilk will boost immune levels. must be female. the male slot is filled by my wonderful hubby.
Look at buying or renting a breast pump to get you started it mite be the easy way on doing it. If it was my female friend and if her husband was sick and if needed to induce i would suck on her breasts until her breasts get very full of milk.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#18 Jan 13, 2013
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>Look at buying or renting a breast pump to get you started it mite be the easy way on doing it. If it was my female friend and if her husband was sick and if needed to induce i would suck on her breasts until her breasts get very full of milk.
Thanks Chuck, I got a breastpump, and a tens unit , but it is not the same as haveing a soft mouth. I am so excited to get things moving along, and hope th have hubby meny meny more years.
tile

Kent, WA

#19 Jan 27, 2013
can any woman produce milk even if never been pregnant?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#20 Jan 27, 2013
tile wrote:
can any woman produce milk even if never been pregnant?
Yes by all means a woman can produce milk without being pregant. I did produce milk before but was induced by mouth suction only, no breastpump, or Tens unit was used. Then after hubby got sick and landed in the hospital for a few months I dried up, and now a littler over a year later I am inducing again. problem is when my milk comes in, a pump does not help much, and and express is painful, and my poor hubby tries so hard to keep up. A second suckler would come in handy.

Since: Jan 13

Schaumburg, IL

#21 Jan 27, 2013
milky girl wrote:
<quoted text>. WOW! Very interesting...
Do u lactate?? Im also in chicago
Canadian ANR Minx

Westbank, Canada

#22 Feb 6, 2013
I am a 48 yr old woman that is very interested in ANR, so much so that I have been massaging daily for months and have found a man who loves this as much as I do. He bought me a breastpump, and I can't wait til I am feeding him. I have never had children, so this is something brand new for us. We are both married and honestly he is the ONLY guy that makes me CUM and SQUIRT like crazy fulfilling ALL my sexual desires...WOW! Right now I am producing big drops of milk, and it is starting to spray out as I massage. Can't wait for him to experience this and suckle them. When he gets his first mouthful of my MILK....ecstasy for us both. You can induce lactation ladies, it just takes time and commitment!!

**Judge me if you like, I am fulfilled for the first time in my life and your opinions of me and this situation are irrelevant, know that.

Cheers :-)

Since: Feb 13

Riverside, CA

#23 Feb 7, 2013
Cajun Nana wrote:
<quoted text> A second suckler would come in handy.
Is that so? If you are near me, I would love to help. Where are you? I'm in Southern California

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#24 Feb 8, 2013
I allowed a friend to nurse from me once. He was going through some health issues and his Dr told him breast milk would do him a world of good. so he came over and told me what was going on and asked if I would allow him to nurse. We sat up a schedule and stuck to it. I still nursed my boys and they never missed out on a thing.
Almost a year he nursed and the milk did well for him. He got better and thanked me for allowing him to recover.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Want to listen? (Mar '14) 1 min Lovescks 362
girls and women cell numbers to text or sext (Mar '12) 2 min Suckmadick 21,047
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min guysletschat 175,015
wife's underwear 2 min Paul 18
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min theissh 404,101
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 3 min shy boy 27,968
male looking for older males or females 3 min glasgoGuy29 5
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min horny31uk 300,873
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 3 min Aaronw0123 20,636
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 8 min dann 492,554