First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Midget Man

Jacksonville, FL

#1 Feb 8, 2008
I don't know if this is politically incorrect or not, but here goes; I have always wnated to have sex with a beautiful blone midget woman. And I don't just mean an undersized girl/woman; I mean an official midget that means the height requirements for a midget, whatever that is. I would love to just bounce them up and down on top of me and have them ride as long as they liked. Anyone else out there ever hooked up with a midget? And no 'midget on midget' stories please; it would have to be a midget and a regular sized person. Of course, I encourage any and all midgets to respond eagerly....

“TrAsH MaN”

Since: Dec 07

Seadrift Tx

#2 Feb 9, 2008
well it would sound at first clance you have a little problem. i mean not to talk down to you but it seems you might be overlooking the big issue here. most midgets dont like to be called midgets. so if you are truely sincere in the quest for shortened gold then you would use the political correct tepm of little people. besides that does it matter if it is a female or male little person or even a dwarf?
rember there is 2 diferent medical conditions that cause them. i would recomend a little person website. yes just like all normal "dikinie" dating sites there are little person and dwarf sites.

Happy huting passionate lover of belt high nookie!
worldsexcitizen

United States

#3 Feb 20, 2008
I think that sex with a midget would be totally hot. I'd like to sit her on top and wind a rope around her, then pull the rope, like starting a lawnmower, and make her spin; something similar to a Chinese basket f**k.

Brisbane, Australia

#4 Feb 20, 2008
I'm a midget.

“TrAsH MaN”

Seadrift Tx

#5 Feb 20, 2008
Ronnnie wrote:
I'm a midget.
in your pants dont count!

Brisbane, Australia

#6 Feb 20, 2008
Dirt44 wrote:
<quoted text>
in your pants dont count!
I'm not a midget in my pants only in actual size. I only weigh 100 lbs and barely 5 foot tall.

“French Canadians wifey”

Since: Feb 08

Danville, IL

#7 Feb 20, 2008
Midget Man wrote:
I don't know if this is politically incorrect or not, but here goes; I have always wnated to have sex with a beautiful blone midget woman. And I don't just mean an undersized girl/woman; I mean an official midget that means the height requirements for a midget, whatever that is. I would love to just bounce them up and down on top of me and have them ride as long as they liked. Anyone else out there ever hooked up with a midget? And no 'midget on midget' stories please; it would have to be a midget and a regular sized person. Of course, I encourage any and all midgets to respond eagerly....
If you ever expect to get a little person woman, referring to her as a midget would not be the way to go about things.

Brisbane, Australia

#8 Feb 20, 2008
Dirt44 wrote:
well it would sound at first clance you have a little problem. i mean not to talk down to you but it seems you might be overlooking the big issue here. most midgets dont like to be called midgets. so if you are truely sincere in the quest for shortened gold then you would use the political correct tepm of little people. besides that does it matter if it is a female or male little person or even a dwarf?
rember there is 2 diferent medical conditions that cause them. i would recomend a little person website. yes just like all normal "dikinie" dating sites there are little person and dwarf sites.
Theres actually over 200 different types of dwarfism.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midget

4 ft 10 in or smaller.
Join Free

“wtf is a headline good for”

Since: Jan 08

PENRITH

#9 Feb 20, 2008
Dirt44 wrote:
ummm hello - did he say ANYWHERE that he wants a relationship with the midget b*tch? NO
He just wants a r00t with one. WHO CARES WHAT SHE THINKS, he is only gonna have sex with her.

Brisbane, Australia

#10 Feb 20, 2008
Wozz wrote:
<quoted text>
ummm hello - did he say ANYWHERE that he wants a relationship with the midget b*tch? NO
He just wants a r00t with one. WHO CARES WHAT SHE THINKS, he is only gonna have sex with her.
Women don't like be referred to as bitches or midget or sluts especially if they are any of those things.

“French Canadians wifey”

Danville, IL

#11 Feb 20, 2008
Ronnnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Women don't like be referred to as bitches or midget or sluts especially if they are any of those things.
Well said Ronnnie
tiggers406aolcom

AOL

#14 Feb 26, 2008
i would seriously like to meet a lil person male to date and get to know i am very serious about this

Brisbane, Australia

#15 Feb 26, 2008
tiggers406aolcom wrote:
i would seriously like to meet a lil person male to date and get to know i am very serious about this
A little person with a big dick? lol

“French Canadians wifey”

Danville, IL

#16 Feb 29, 2008
Ronnnie wrote:
<quoted text>
A little person with a big dick? lol
LOL!!!

“Walking Attitude”

Since: Aug 07

The Q continuum

#17 Feb 29, 2008
Lesssssseeee, shortest I've dated: 4'9", tallest I've dated: 6'3". I'm 5'9", so I guess that covers a pretty wide range..........

I am not so shallow as to be prejudice based on physical characteristics like height or skin color etc..........
tvcompany

Luton, UK

#18 Mar 31, 2008
Hi does anyone know any small people that I could speak to regarding a television show?

“Walking Attitude”

The Q continuum

#20 Mar 31, 2008
tvcompany wrote:
Hi does anyone know any small people that I could speak to regarding a television show?
The world is filled with "small" people..........
bob

Walker, LA

#21 Jun 4, 2008
little people dwarfs midget they are just like you and me love them like you love yourself

“Walking Attitude”

The Q continuum

#22 Jun 5, 2008
Q's Axiom:

The IQ of the individual is inversely proportional to the importance to them of height in a relationship.

Nuff said!
AKJ

“akj”

Since: May 08

I love my lil son..:)

#23 Jun 5, 2008
I heard they had big dic%ks. Is it true?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min tyler_welch25 696,406
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 3 min redcock109 705,370
Leicester UK gay meets (Jan '13) 3 min Tom 5,344
delhi gay sex 4 min wwwwww 3,179
hot n spicy 4 min khan69 1
M46 bristol 4 min Johnash432111 1
Dirty ki...k 4 min Harisscarf3 39,253
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 7 min daylan_bolt 328,468
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 11 min Dannyboi1987 93,264
More from around the web