Anyone have a sweaty dirty ass sniffi...
david

UK

#499 Aug 31, 2013
I was in the services today and there was a long queue for mcdonalds and I was stood behind this really hot girl in tight leggings after about a minute of staring at her bum she bent down to get something out of her bag so I was straight down nose againts her bum and sniffed really hard and what a smell I was greeted with it was really sweaty and strong smelling in anal pheremones with a hint of poo mixed in I had a massive hard on and im ashamed to say I premiturely ejeculated in my pants and all over the smell of a girls stinky ass.
Lennard

France

#500 Sep 3, 2013
HQXXX24 dot COM is a palace of pleasure, a network full of hot babes partaking in, softcore, hardcore and fetish type of sexual acts, or so the introductory pages depict for the advertisement of showing shyness will not be an issue here. Bringing over 450 models that do it outdoors, indoors, through masturbation and penetration that says orgasms will be abundant.
Aileen

France

#501 Sep 3, 2013
HQXXX24 dot COM is a palace of pleasure, a network full of hot babes partaking in, softcore, hardcore and fetish type of sexual acts, or so the introductory pages depict for the advertisement of showing shyness will not be an issue here. Bringing over 450 models that do it outdoors, indoors, through masturbation and penetration that says orgasms will be abundant.
Steve

UK

#502 Sep 5, 2013
I have always loved bums and I really get orr on sniffing and licking them. I have sniffed 41 womens bums and two mens bum. I sniffed the men during a couple of bisexual threesomes. I have licked 39 girls bums and two mens bums I have also licked 42 fannies and two cocks and two sets of balls. I can honestly say that every bum has had a scent some strong and some faint but they do all smell. I recently sniffed a really fit 19 year old bum she had a bum to die for but it even smelt strong throug her legging and knickers and really strong bare. When I said it had a smell she did not believe me so I swiped her arse crack with my fingers and let her sniff for herself and then explained that all girls bums have a scent and most men love to sniff that smell. She asked if she was the smelliest I had sniffed and I had to admit to her that she was in the top five smelliest I had sniffed but that she had given me the hardest hard on I had ever had. I have to admt I think she had done a poo and had not wiped all that well and mixed with ass sweat and stail pee from her fanny it was just how I like girls to smell. She also had a good fanny stain in her knickers buf best of all she had a skid mark. That 19 year old is my hero I love natural smell not baby wiped and perfumed.
NHMom

Gilmanton, NH

#505 Sep 6, 2013
My husband loves to smell my butt dirty. Sometimes to the point of not wiping to get my panties dirty for him. I am a curvy women, and it does turn me on to have him come home and put his face in my butt and tell me my big butt stinks and he loves the smell. This morning, I pooped, then came back in to bed, and sat on his face. when he was done licking, he was so hard and horny, the sex was awesome.
Henrey

UK

#506 Sep 7, 2013
I sniffed a girls bum for the first time yesterday and was totally shocked that it smelt of sweat and to be honest faint poo before that I always thought girls bums smelt lovely and it was impossible for a girl to leave skid marks in her knickers but how wrong was I. I was also shocked that the smell of a girls stinky ass turned me on. Now every time I see a fit girls ass I really need to sniff it. I do have a really tiny cock and I wonder if being an ass sniffer is because im insecure about my 3 inch hard cock.
mark ass sniffer

UK

#507 Sep 7, 2013
NHMom wrote:
My husband loves to smell my butt dirty. Sometimes to the point of not wiping to get my panties dirty for him. I am a curvy women, and it does turn me on to have him come home and put his face in my butt and tell me my big butt stinks and he loves the smell. This morning, I pooped, then came back in to bed, and sat on his face. when he was done licking, he was so hard and horny, the sex was awesome.
Hi I like the natural smell of a womans ass I mean sweat and anal pheremones not poo. Please let me sniff your intimate scent go on live a little and share that ass scent
Steve

UK

#508 Sep 7, 2013
Hi my name is Steve and I have a ass scent fetish. I am looking for women in the north of england that enjoy getting their asses sniffed either through clothing or bare. If interested please reply and I will give my details
Join Free

“"Enjoy life and have fun".”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#510 Sep 7, 2013
mark ass sniffer wrote:
<quoted text> Hi I like the natural smell of a womans ass I mean sweat and anal pheremones not poo. Please let me sniff your intimate scent go on live a little and share that ass scent
Agree, just natural smell, not poo
mark ass sniffer

UK

#511 Sep 7, 2013
Xcarlyx wrote:
O just love the idea of a guy sniffing my ass after a workout. When it's all nice and sweaty. Year ago I acquired this fetish whenMy ex told me wanted my thong after I worked out. When I asked him why he said that it wud smell Gud. At this point I was shocked but later when he sniffed it and licked it I.felt kinda tuned on by the thought for the next few days. Oneday when he reached home I was in there after I worked out and. When he saw me he was shocked. I bent over and pulled down my shorts so he could access my sweaty and dirty ass. I did not clean it for two days and change the thong either. It was hot when he cleaned it. Anyone interested on chatting about their fantasies leave ur yahoo on and I'll add u
How much does your ass smell on a scale of 1-10. If I had to guess I would say 10 because I think you have the smelliest womens arse ever and it totally stinks.
mark ass sniffer

UK

#513 Sep 7, 2013
david wrote:
I was in the services today and there was a long queue for mcdonalds and I was stood behind this really hot girl in tight leggings after about a minute of staring at her bum she bent down to get something out of her bag so I was straight down nose againts her bum and sniffed really hard and what a smell I was greeted with it was really sweaty and strong smelling in anal pheremones with a hint of poo mixed in I had a massive hard on and im ashamed to say I premiturely ejeculated in my pants and all over the smell of a girls stinky ass.
You sad pervert be a real man and ask a woman to let you sniff her arse dont just sniff a fit girls shitter in the street dude. GET A LIFE YOU LOOSER AND DONT SHOOT YOUR LOAD AGAIN IN THD STREET.

“sexyslave2_1966@ yahoo.com”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#514 Sep 8, 2013
NHMom wrote:
your husband is a lucky man to have such a wonderful wife like you. I would so love to have this happen to me <sigh>
jdkllk

Europe

#516 Sep 20, 2013
i dont get how u people do oral with shit smell coming off ur butts, even more lick it! Buttholes should be WASHED with soap and water and then wiped after taking a shit. Cut ur finger nails, if ur worried about poo in them.
jdkllk

Europe

#517 Sep 20, 2013
that said, i love the smell of a woman's sweaty unwashed a s s hole (not s h it smell) i always fantasize about girls rubbing their fingers in their assses and then putting the finger in my nose to smell, or me smelling a girls a s shole directly and then sucking her as s juices out after a hot day.

“sexyslave2_1966@ yahoo.com”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#518 Sep 20, 2013
jdkllk wrote:
i dont get how u people do oral with shit smell coming off ur butts, even more lick it! Buttholes should be WASHED with soap and water and then wiped after taking a shit. Cut ur finger nails, if ur worried about poo in them.
I would so love to clean my fingernails of a womans shit with my mouth and teeth...oh yeah!!!!
Eric

Saint Paul, MN

#519 Sep 23, 2013
You noticed none of the women on here actually go further than telling a quick story. Even the "on yahoo/msn" messages don't follow up with anything.:(
Steve

UK

#520 Sep 23, 2013
My daughter in law is 21 and really fit with a perfect size 10 figure and shd wears skin tight jeans. I have known for some time that she gets skid marks in her panties at least 6 days out of 7. The other night she came in really pissed and fell asleep on the sofa so I took the opertunity to sniff her bum and fanny through her jeans and she smelled strongly of ass sweat mixed with bum smell. I undid her jeans and put my hand down the back of her panties and fingered her bum as deeply as I could then I sucked it clean I did this another 20 times. The next day she was walking stragely and she kept scratching her ass so I started laughing and asked if she had been shagged in the ass and she said no but it felt like she had. I did have to laugh at her having a tender little shitty ass hole and I do mean shitty she is a real skid mark queen what a dirty bitch. WIPE YOUR ARSE YOU LAZY SHITTY ARSED BITCH.
Kyle

London, UK

#526 Sep 30, 2013
Message Kyle gerald facebook if u want to fetish
Steve

UK

#528 Oct 18, 2013
Just sniffed my 50th bum and I must say I think all girls have a bum scent even really fit ones and part of that bum scent is a faint smell of poo I say bring it on I love sniffing girls bum and vaginas because I love the smell of shit and fish but who does not.
pheromone freak

Tampa, FL

#529 Oct 19, 2013
Xcarlyx wrote:
O just love the idea of a guy sniffing my ass after a workout. When it's all nice and sweaty. Year ago I acquired this fetish whenMy ex told me wanted my thong after I worked out. When I asked him why he said that it wud smell Gud. At this point I was shocked but later when he sniffed it and licked it I.felt kinda tuned on by the thought for the next few days. Oneday when he reached home I was in there after I worked out and. When he saw me he was shocked. I bent over and pulled down my shorts so he could access my sweaty and dirty ass. I did not clean it for two days and change the thong either. It was hot when he cleaned it. Anyone interested on chatting about their fantasies leave ur yahoo on and I'll add u
I love the musty smell of a woman's hot sweaty unwashed ass. nothing turns me on more. I could live off smelling ass for sex....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 1 min danny 69,962
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min Princeronns 965,078
First Time you got fingered (Dec '11) 1 min Mrw 1,668
Gay-Bi skype fun 1 min njsoxfan10 51,860
Ladies do you wear tights with or without panti... 1 min Tilo1973 95
Dose everyone have naughty pics of there other ... 1 min Bored 7
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 2 min erect93 131,749
Dirty ki...k (Feb '15) 2 min harmit46 212,723
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min undead13 475,301
More from around the web