Sniffer

Heckmondwike, UK

#336 Jan 17, 2013
Yeah I so agree I love that tiny little bumhole spread wide and tongue shoved deep
assman

Bay City, MI

#337 Jan 17, 2013
Sniffer wrote:
Yeah I so agree I love that tiny little bumhole spread wide and tongue shoved deep
You know it! interested in chatting?
Sara

London, UK

#339 Jan 18, 2013
Maybe someday out there in the big wide world, I'll find the assman for me :3 better get working on my ass shaking skills ;D
adrian

Hayes, UK

#341 Jan 24, 2013
Daboywonder wrote:
I like da smell of certain women's dirty ass. Gotta b careful. Not all women have a natural smell. If a woman ass smells like shit, she's nasty. If her stinks like hot dirty ass(not shit) then she's a goddess!! My wife's ass smells good as hell. Fellas, have her wear leggings for a couple of days without showering. Then spread her cheeks thru da leggings n take a big ass whiff!! Trust me
I also have this fetish maybe we can swap panties ?
420abc

Chester, UK

#342 Jan 24, 2013
Sara wrote:
Didn't realise people even liked this lol, I usually worry and have to make sure to scrub my ass thoroughly clean cause I tend to sweat alot down there especially if I'm sitting down somewhere warm. Maybe someone one day will appreciate it! xD
also in the london area, if you'd like your arse licked then let me know ;]

“sexyslave2_1966@ yahoo.com”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#343 Jan 25, 2013
Sara wrote:
Maybe someday out there in the big wide world, I'll find the assman for me :3 better get working on my ass shaking skills ;D
wish I was there with you Sara, I'd be your assman for sure and take care of you like the Queen you should be treated like.
Mark

United States

#345 Jan 26, 2013
I love to sniff a bootyholeThats sweatyIts always been a thing i love doing im not sure why i picked up this habit ive done this since elementary school
BigBottomGirl

UK

#347 Jan 26, 2013
At first I was like o_O, but I guess I can see why guys enjoy it. I love having my ass played with normally - I just don't get it enough. Never thought about making it more taboo, hmmm!
Join Free
The Connossieur

UK

#349 Jan 28, 2013
Sara wrote:
Didn't realise people even liked this lol, I usually worry and have to make sure to scrub my ass thoroughly clean cause I tend to sweat alot down there especially if I'm sitting down somewhere warm. Maybe someone one day will appreciate it! xD
You're far from being alone, the trouble is, finding someone to share with, without worries! Warm and slippery, panties soaked with your essence- WooHoo!

“"Enjoy life and have fun".”

Since: Sep 10

Florida

#350 Jan 28, 2013
I just met a young girl name Sonia from India this past weekend at a local Club, we ended up at her place. We got busy right away, she had a few drinks and was a little wild. Anyway, once she dropped her jeans I went for her azz cheeks, wow I could smell her sweaty azz, looks so tender. I just burried my face down into her forbidden brown hole and pusse. She was bucking like a wild bull, I just kept with her, she came in a matter of minutes. I spreaded her cheeks wider to see her brown hole/sphincter, wow, so beautiful with fuzy dark wet hairs all around the rim. I put on a condom & just pounded her tight pusse for a while, then took some of her lotion put on my tool and tore her azz hole for a while, with a little pain on her face incredibly she took 3/4 of my massive d-ck up her azz, once I was ready to come, I pull out her azz and she took me on her mouth for the final clean up. We f-ck for two hours Saturday morning. I love young girl smelling azzes.
The Connossieur

UK

#351 Jan 28, 2013
What I really love is for a pretty girl to sit on my face grinding her unwashed c*ntstink into it as my tongue flickers in and out of her fundament, all the while she's jacking me off fast with her hand all slathered in her sweet pungent juices...and I can hear her moaning loudly...at the last minute she catches the gush of cum from my 7 1/2 incher. Bliss.
chinesewife

London, UK

#353 Jan 28, 2013
Until i found the discussions about backhole sniffing i was always v discreet about letting the lady know what i was doing. my ex wife had a beautiful scent from her strawberry blonde hairs n pink spincter but the only way i could get near was by pretending to massage her lowet back area.

with my new wife, she actually took the lead and administered incredible rimmings in the early days of our relationship. i love her puckered glory hole on my tongue but what we really find mutually exquisite is me licking her front place while simultaneously my nose is against her back passage. heaven! We especially like this when she is just back from work and is sweaty n has had a big no2.
Sara

London, UK

#354 Jan 28, 2013
Sounds like you people know what you want :P I'm packing in the butt department so I really like it when it gets played with, dug into, spread and played with. I'm not unclean and wash all the time but a guy who isn't afraid to get a little dirty is good ;3

“"Enjoy life and have fun".”

Since: Sep 10

Florida

#355 Jan 28, 2013
The Connossieur wrote:
What I really love is for a pretty girl to sit on my face grinding her unwashed c*ntstink into it as my tongue flickers in and out of her fundament, all the while she's jacking me off fast with her hand all slathered in her sweet pungent juices...and I can hear her moaning loudly...at the last minute she catches the gush of cum from my 7 1/2 incher. Bliss.
Agree with you,I love the strong smell of my girls azz, but my girls have to used their two hands, to slow me down when I'm entering her azzhole
The Connossieur

UK

#356 Jan 28, 2013
Sara wrote:
Sounds like you people know what you want :P I'm packing in the butt department so I really like it when it gets played with, dug into, spread and played with. I'm not unclean and wash all the time but a guy who isn't afraid to get a little dirty is good ;3
I like the thought of you being a London girl Sara, perhaps we've passed in the street and I've admired your arse from afar, wishing I could sink my teeth into it, finger your bumhole, spread your cheeks wide and plunge in, inhaling the hot scent of your sex below me...
Sara

London, UK

#357 Jan 28, 2013
The Connossieur wrote:
<quoted text>
I like the thought of you being a London girl Sara, perhaps we've passed in the street and I've admired your arse from afar, wishing I could sink my teeth into it, finger your bumhole, spread your cheeks wide and plunge in, inhaling the hot scent of your sex below me...
Well feel free to admire away, I certainly won't mind. And hey feel free I'm not gonna complain If you do, I'm the one who said it, just give me a bit of warning and ill make sure to wear something nice just for you ;) oh what would you do, drag me somewhere private before bending me over, or stop me in the street or on the bus and have your wicked way right in public I wonder :o
420abc

Wrexham, UK

#358 Jan 28, 2013
Seriously sara, if you're in the london area i could show you a thing or two. No girl has ever complained about my ass play.. ive converted some into arse play loving freaks. The dirtier the better.. wouldnt mind being your ass man ;) tell me what you want and its done !
Sara

London, UK

#359 Jan 28, 2013
Ooh naughty ;) I dunno just the idea of someone starting off all nice and sensual, massaging before getting wild ravaging me and having their way :o mmmmhhh >.<
The Connossieur

UK

#360 Jan 29, 2013
Sara wrote:
Ooh naughty ;) I dunno just the idea of someone starting off all nice and sensual, massaging before getting wild ravaging me and having their way :o mmmmhhh >.<
A light meal before hand in a relaxed little bistro perhaps, then scented candles, washing you down in a bath filled with rose petals, massage with oils, then your hands tied behind your back, cheeks splayed, everything exposed, opened for my pleasure...

Or perhaps if you like it rough...my hand up your skirt on the crowded and steamy Victoria line, finding its way into your creamy knickers, you follow me out of the station before I force you up some piss-stinking alleyway, pinning you up against the wall, my fingers digging into your round peachy arse, f*cking you very hard, through your knickers, which I've torn open at the gusset...
eddie torres

United States

#361 Jan 31, 2013
I also enjoy this fetish :-) my first girlfriend didnt mind but my second one madd me feel kinda bad for it n acussed me of being authistic eventually she gave in n started throwing her dirty g strings at me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min twinkyx121 603,837
posting female skype names (Feb '13) 4 min creative4ever 7,402
chat 4 min luke 15
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Mar '14) 4 min littlejazzzz 77,027
Need nude female snapchat (Dec '13) 4 min Musaholics_Anon 12,477
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min westmidsguy 637,866
dave's bar and grill,is now open. (Feb '13) 5 min Dman 27,831
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min nkrk1999 282,008
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 5 min Chad025 460,010
More from around the web