Anyone have a sweaty dirty ass sniffing fetish?

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 423 Comments Last updated Tuesday
First Prev
of 22
Next Last
Xcarlyx

Grimsby, Canada

#1 Jul 4, 2011
O just love the idea of a guy sniffing my ass after a workout. When it's all nice and sweaty. Year ago I acquired this fetish whenMy ex told me wanted my thong after I worked out. When I asked him why he said that it wud smell Gud. At this point I was shocked but later when he sniffed it and licked it I.felt kinda tuned on by the thought for the next few days. Oneday when he reached home I was in there after I worked out and. When he saw me he was shocked. I bent over and pulled down my shorts so he could access my sweaty and dirty ass. I did not clean it for two days and change the thong either. It was hot when he cleaned it. Anyone interested on chatting about their fantasies leave ur yahoo on and I'll add u
assman

Mosinee, WI

#2 Jul 4, 2011
Xcarlyx wrote:
O just love the idea of a guy sniffing my ass after a workout. When it's all nice and sweaty. Year ago I acquired this fetish whenMy ex told me wanted my thong after I worked out. When I asked him why he said that it wud smell Gud. At this point I was shocked but later when he sniffed it and licked it I.felt kinda tuned on by the thought for the next few days. Oneday when he reached home I was in there after I worked out and. When he saw me he was shocked. I bent over and pulled down my shorts so he could access my sweaty and dirty ass. I did not clean it for two days and change the thong either. It was hot when he cleaned it. Anyone interested on chatting about their fantasies leave ur yahoo on and I'll add u
That's like my biggest fetish/fantasy. ME41876@yahoo
Looking forward to chatting!
Jake

Superior, WI

#3 Jul 4, 2011
Xcarlyx wrote:
O just love the idea of a guy sniffing my ass after a workout. When it's all nice and sweaty. Year ago I acquired this fetish whenMy ex told me wanted my thong after I worked out. When I asked him why he said that it wud smell Gud. At this point I was shocked but later when he sniffed it and licked it I.felt kinda tuned on by the thought for the next few days. Oneday when he reached home I was in there after I worked out and. When he saw me he was shocked. I bent over and pulled down my shorts ss. I did not clean it for two days and change the thong either. It was hot when he cleaned it. Anyone interested on chatting about their fantasies leave ur yahoo on and I'll add u
Mmmm I love a pretty girls sweaty stinky butth ole.How old r u
Shawn Jones

Rupert, WV

#5 Jul 12, 2011
Xcarlyx wrote:
Hey my email is SgtJones117@email.com think you can send me a pic of your sweaty ass. Thx
David

Silver Spring, MD

#6 Jul 13, 2011
Wow, you sound like an incredible find for a true assman. I've been lucky enough to have had a relationship where I discovered I have this fetish & the woman I was with discovered she loved being worshipped that way. Its my experience that women are shy & offput @ first but once they feel the rock-hard results of having a man truly immerse himself in her scent, they grow to crave it too. I think its all about the pheromones & the people who recognize its allure are the best lovers b/c they allow themselves to be free & tap into their primal sexuality. Please shoot me an email: davidchur77@gmail.com
2 real

Houston, TX

#7 Jul 13, 2011
Wow I wanna do more than just chat with you,.i wanna eat that dirty hole and sniff your dirty thong while I'm doing it.. My email is shashahabuddin@gmail.com... Please email me, I have tons of dirty things I wanna talk to you about.
Russ

Westminster, MD

#10 Jul 19, 2011
Xcarlyx wrote:
I think its so erotic to sniff a female's dirty panties. Lets chat clubsrwld@yahoo.com
Slinglover

Perth, UK

#12 Jul 23, 2011
When my wife gets home I'm going to bend her straight over, part her cheeks and push her string as far up her asshole as I can with my tongue. I'm then going to pull off her g-string, put the string in my mouth and give her some wet kisses. When she's feeling horny, she loves it when we taste her ass together.
One day she came home from work after wearing a white g-string all day and she had a little brown mark at the back. We sniffed it together and after a while we both got really hot and kept putting it closer and closer to our mouths. In the end she gave the mark a little lick and I shot my load instantly.
Join Free
jordna

United States

#15 Aug 11, 2011
Jordanlooysen@gmail.com I LOVE THE SMELL OF ASS. Would be great to smell yours. Hitmeup
tanboi

Athens, GA

#16 Aug 11, 2011
I'm hooked on sniffing thongs and panties of unsuspecting women! the rush i get is unreal knowing i'm sniffing and licking something so personal without them knowing about it. I also love sniffing and licking toilet seats where hot women have mounted their beautiful butts and done their "business". the seats smell so good!!!
Fdr

Denver, CO

#17 Aug 11, 2011
tanboi wrote:
I'm hooked on sniffing thongs and panties of unsuspecting women! the rush i get is unreal knowing i'm sniffing and licking something so personal without them knowing about it. I also love sniffing and licking toilet seats where hot women have mounted their beautiful butts and done their "business". the seats smell so good!!!
Amazing how hard I get thinking of a beautiful ass!o!w!
panties sniffer 356

Didcot, UK

#18 Aug 11, 2011
Fdr if you have any stories of sniffing freinds older teen sisters panties post them on my topic called

who steals their freinds older sisters. worn dirty crusty panties
jacob

Tempe, AZ

#19 Aug 12, 2011
man i wish i could sniff a butt but it feels like a shameful thing. my wife doesnt understand. and im afraid of what a hooker will think of me if i would to do it with her. why is it frowned upon instead of being understood?

Since: Aug 11

UK

#20 Aug 13, 2011
I'm so glad this topic has been refreshed - the thrill & sheer pleasure of a sweaty ass scent still remains a minority sport. Why? The world still has yet to awake to the incredible & addictive smell of that particular smell that a woman unwittingly carries around all day. Like Jacob says there can be an issue with asking for it ESP to a hooker. I've now just learnt to tell a woman straight - usually with humour if I can. We who have discovered how great it is will probably remain having to deal with shocked faces but it's well worth it.
sean

UK

#21 Aug 13, 2011
Does any of u girls fart a lot

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#22 Aug 13, 2011
nomad100 wrote:
I'm so glad this topic has been refreshed - the thrill & sheer pleasure of a sweaty ass scent still remains a minority sport. Why? The world still has yet to awake to the incredible & addictive smell of that particular smell that a woman unwittingly carries around all day. Like Jacob says there can be an issue with asking for it ESP to a hooker. I've now just learnt to tell a woman straight - usually with humour if I can. We who have discovered how great it is will probably remain having to deal with shocked faces but it's well worth it.
..........I agree 150 % in everything you
have said here !!!.......Thank You..........MrX
jason

Towson, MD

#23 Aug 14, 2011
what does a butt hole smell like?
Amazing

Milford, CT

#24 Aug 26, 2011
What you described would be the hottest thing ever. It has to come without asking, or its weak.
love man ass

Springfield, MA

#25 Sep 10, 2011
its the animal in us, dont worry ,

i love to sneak in sweaty work van or trucks and lick the vinyl seat before he comes back to the truck

got caught a couple times tho

worth it!
Don

Cleveland, OH

#26 Sep 28, 2011
Just so wish I could find a woman with a stinky ass that loves to have it smelled and lovez to smear her ass smell all over my face. The ultimate turn-on for me.

Don
Ohio

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 22
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
do you like older men? (Feb '14) 3 min Steve 38 uk 4,407
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 3 min Lovegirls100 12,695
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min snapshot_81 277,607
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min Zackboyy 377,512
Looking for horny guys to talk to I'm a horny g... (Jun '11) 4 min Xxxkikk 1,593
What's the craziest thing you've stick up your ... (Dec '08) 5 min Kalabar444 10,374
anybody masturbating right now? (Nov '08) 5 min horny 77,453
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min Boy Here 159,641
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 10 min alejandro 471,369
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••