First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Becca

United States

#1 Nov 20, 2009
Are photos of nude children illegal if the aren't engaged in sex? Does anyone understand the laws? I'm not a sex offender or a creeper, just a 21yo who happens to have kept some old pics of ME from ages 14-17 as well as some from old bfs without clothes on. Plus some of me and other girls flashing the camera. I may also have some of me and my bf solo or together. I would never sell these or even show them to anyone else be it an adult or minor. Just old memories. Do I need to delete them or not?

I also have some nude photos from two summers ago when my gfs and I hiked cascades of Washington state. We went to a clothing optional hot springs and met the nicest nudist family visiting from Germany that we soaked with all afternoon. All of us took some group photos that included a 12yo boy and 16yo girl. We stayed throughout the night and big school boys came and we took photos with them. Again, obviously these photos aren't of sexual nature. Just nudes. But they do involve minors. But they were all knowingly taken. Are they "illegal" in the eyes of the law? Would I be in trouble if someone found them? I don't want to be breaking the law, but I also don't want to delete some of the best times/memories of my life. I tried to google this but couldn't find it. I found why nudist websites are allowed to post nude photos of minors (they are not sexual in nature). So I feel that my hot springs photos are ok IMO. But the ones of me and my bf, while mostvof them are just of us taking photos of our naked body, not involving a sexual activity, I guess they were intended to get the other person off, so there is some grey area.

Thanks for any help you can give!

Since: Oct 09

Dayton, OH

#2 Nov 20, 2009
Well, Hmm..you should email me the pics and I can let you know to what degree the statutes would be. (mister.smith18@yahoo)
Dr_Sex_Ed

United States

#3 Nov 20, 2009
Incognito guy wrote:
Well, Hmm..you should email me the pics and I can let you know to what degree the statutes would be.(mister.smith18@yahoo)
God, I hope child protective services gets your ISP. Get off this forum you sick b@stard.

Since: Oct 09

Dayton, OH

#4 Nov 20, 2009
Dr_Sex_Ed wrote:
<quoted text>God, I hope child protective services gets your ISP. Get off this forum you sick b@stard.
ha hey, F-off!

“"one step from paradise"”

Since: May 09

Swindon

#5 Nov 20, 2009
Becca wrote:
Are photos of nude children illegal if the aren't engaged in sex? Does anyone understand the laws? I'm not a sex offender or a creeper, just a 21yo who happens to have kept some old pics of ME from ages 14-17 as well as some from old bfs without clothes on. Plus some of me and other girls flashing the camera. I may also have some of me and my bf solo or together. I would never sell these or even show them to anyone else be it an adult or minor. Just old memories. Do I need to delete them or not?
I also have some nude photos from two summers ago when my gfs and I hiked cascades of Washington state. We went to a clothing optional hot springs and met the nicest nudist family visiting from Germany that we soaked with all afternoon. All of us took some group photos that included a 12yo boy and 16yo girl. We stayed throughout the night and big school boys came and we took photos with them. Again, obviously these photos aren't of sexual nature. Just nudes. But they do involve minors. But they were all knowingly taken. Are they "illegal" in the eyes of the law? Would I be in trouble if someone found them? I don't want to be breaking the law, but I also don't want to delete some of the best times/memories of my life. I tried to google this but couldn't find it. I found why nudist websites are allowed to post nude photos of minors (they are not sexual in nature). So I feel that my hot springs photos are ok IMO. But the ones of me and my bf, while mostvof them are just of us taking photos of our naked body, not involving a sexual activity, I guess they were intended to get the other person off, so there is some grey area.
Thanks for any help you can give!
No it's not illegal.. as you know the people involved and they're private photos, not porn. Same thing goes for the millions of parents that have pictures of their children when babies, often ones where they are nude, it's ok if family and freinds or ones of you. Anything where it's full on porn, or people you don't know, or kids that have been forced into doing it.. that is then illegal.
Abby

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Nov 20, 2009
Incognito guy wrote:
<quoted text>
ha hey, F-off!
Yes, it is illegal for anyone under 18 to be seen nude on the internet. And hey Incognito guy, please just shut the hell up. I mean, Jesus Christ, have you nothing better to do than peruse this forum all day reading fake stories about pedophilia, incest, and other such stories? I see you EVERYWHERE and every time anyone points out any moral or legal issues about a certain thread, you always come back with some snide and unintelligent comment that only continues to solidify my image of you as a middle aged creeper living in his mom's basement, jacking off with your mother's panties without a single friend in the real world.

And before you say something like "hey, if you think this forum is so bad why are you here and looking at these topics just like the rest of us?" To answer that, I come here looking for legitimate sexual advice and to answer real problems involving human sexuality unlike you and about a billion other people who just come here to get hot off of looking at lewd and fabricated stories made by freaks like you.

I honestly hope none of you honestly believe pedophilia is okay. It NEVER is. You could take a little girl who may have the brains and moral fiber to become humanity's savior but when creeps like you take action and actually sexually molest these girls, none of that will matter and they will grow up to be emotionally scarred for the rest of their lives. And the same thing goes for pictures that are taken of small underaged girls. One of those little girls that you jack off to could have a brain like Einstein but thanks to you and people like you they spend their time having their brains warped into thinking posing in slutty pictures is okay.

So Incognito Guy, and ALL of you creepers out there, get your hand off your dick, go make some real friends, and leave those girls alone!
Roderick

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Nov 20, 2009
mr_hard wrote:
would be a shame these photos to be deleted.
Wow...did you read Abby's comment at all? I guess only us St. Louisans have any moral fiber at all.
BobbyBomber

Spokane, WA

#9 Nov 20, 2009
Abby wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it is illegal for anyone under 18 to be seen nude on the internet. And hey Incognito guy, please just shut the hell up. I mean, Jesus Christ, have you nothing better to do than peruse this forum all day reading fake stories about pedophilia, incest, and other such stories? I see you EVERYWHERE and every time anyone points out any moral or legal issues about a certain thread, you always come back with some snide and unintelligent comment that only continues to solidify my image of you as a middle aged creeper living in his mom's basement, jacking off with your mother's panties without a single friend in the real world.
And before you say something like "hey, if you think this forum is so bad why are you here and looking at these topics just like the rest of us?" To answer that, I come here looking for legitimate sexual advice and to answer real problems involving human sexuality unlike you and about a billion other people who just come here to get hot off of looking at lewd and fabricated stories made by freaks like you.
I honestly hope none of you honestly believe pedophilia is okay. It NEVER is. You could take a little girl who may have the brains and moral fiber to become humanity's savior but when creeps like you take action and actually sexually molest these girls, none of that will matter and they will grow up to be emotionally scarred for the rest of their lives. And the same thing goes for pictures that are taken of small underaged girls. One of those little girls that you jack off to could have a brain like Einstein but thanks to you and people like you they spend their time having their brains warped into thinking posing in slutty pictures is okay.
So Incognito Guy, and ALL of you creepers out there, get your hand off your dick, go make some real friends, and leave those girls alone!
Abby, IDK if you're right. I think Becca (the OP) didn't mean nudes on the internet, she meant in her own personal collection (computer, phone, real photos, etc). Plus you can see nudes of under 18 on the internet. I've seen them. Nudes, not porn. Kind of weird. Cute teen nudist girls (and boys and adults) just doing normal stuff. Nice to look at. Wasn't sure if I was supposed to get horny or not. I did. Weird. But I digress.

I think a lot of us 20somethings still have nudes and pics/vids of us having sex when we were minors, but don't know what to do with them.

IDK what would happen if police found them. IDK if they're legal or not. Certainly not porn to me tho since I've already seen the people in them since they were me and my old gfs. And I certainly have no desire to let others see them. So not porn or illegal in my eyes.

And i have no desire to see any nude minors ever again since I no longer am one.
Join Free
Steven

United States

#11 Nov 22, 2009
Ya I don't think nude pics of minors are illegal if they aren't sexual. Idk what sexual means tho. If a chick is posing with hand outside pussycat is that ok but inside not ok? Or is it ok as long as she isn't with another person? Idk. But pretty sure if a minor is just standing there naked posing it's ok.

Since: Jan 09

Atlanta, GA

#12 Nov 23, 2009
When in doubt, hit DELETE !! Then, shut up about it !! The more you talk about the pics, the more tempted you will be to share them and then you could be arrested. There have been cases of teens "sexting" nude pics and arrested for child pron !! WISE UP !!!
Becca

Brea, CA

#13 Nov 24, 2009
HONESTLY does anyone know??? Are the any lawyers, cops, judges, cps workers, pedos, etc here? Gueses are nice but aren't helping.

Since: Jan 07

Northeast, Ohio

#14 Nov 24, 2009
Its not illegal for you to have them (as long as they are of you), or even for you to have taken them.
You shouldn't send them around though. I've seen articles where high school kids have gotten busted for distribution of child porn - even when its of themselves.

So while its really tempting to ask to see them, you shouldn't send them. If you want to share with someone do so directly not over a network.
Hotboy101

Shiloh, NJ

#15 Nov 24, 2009
Abby wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it is illegal for anyone under 18 to be seen nude on the internet. And hey Incognito guy, please just shut the hell up. I mean, Jesus Christ, have you nothing better to do than peruse this forum all day reading fake stories about pedophilia, incest, and other such stories? I see you EVERYWHERE and every time anyone points out any moral or legal issues about a certain thread, you
always come back with some snide and
unintelligent comment that only continues to
solidify my image of you as a middle aged
creeper living in his mom's basement, jacking
off with your mother's panties without a
single friend in the real world.
And before you say something like "hey, if you think this forum is so bad why are you here and looking at these topics just like the rest of us?" To answer that, I come here
looking for legitimate sexual advice and to answer real problems involving human
sexuality unlike you and about a billion other
people who just come here to get hot off
of looking at lewd and fabricated stories
made by freaks like you.

I honestly hope none of you honestly believe pedophilia is okay. It NEVER is. You could take a little girl who may have the brains and moral fiber to become humanity's savior but when creeps like you take action and actually sexually molest these girls, none of that will matter and they will grow up to be emotionally scarred for the rest of their lives.
And the same thing goes for pictures that
are taken of small underaged girls. One of
those little girls that you jack off to could
have a brain like Einstein but thanks to you
and people like you they spend their time
having their brains warped into thinking
posing in slutty pictures is okay.
So Incognito Guy, and ALL of you creepers out there, get your hand off your dick, go make some real friends, and leave those girls alone!
Amen I completely agree!
Dolores Novak

San Juan, Philippines

#16 Nov 26, 2009
Anyone wants to share her ass pics with me? Of of my ass pic is below.
http://lh3.ggpht.com/_V_RufUk90eA/SuA4UClWB3I...
If you want more, contact me at dolores_12@hotmail.com or dolores1@yorku.ca
seymour

New Zealand

#17 Nov 26, 2009
Abby, thank you for reading the Riot Act to one particular creep that trolls through here. And by extension to all the creeps to are a serious blemish on HS.

Never send pictures. Never ask for pictures. If you receive unwanted pics, treat them as evil spam and delete ASAP.

Being nude in the great outdoors is OK. Being nude around families at a beach or hot springs is fine. But in all cases, leave the cameras and camera phones in your backpack.

When, as a teenager, you discover and explore the body of the opposite sex, that's a fact of life. Hormones and all that. But leave cameras out of the process. Would you want a digicam snapshot of your pussy, taken by your BF during horseplay during your junior year of HS, to make the rounds of your community when you were 40 or 50?? BTW, when I see such pictures, I assume the BF is to blame and hate him for it.

Never give out contact details. It is regrettable that Topix often reveals our cities of residence.

We all need to be alert to anything that looks like grooming. Never assume that the person getting attention is over 18.
seymour

New Zealand

#18 Nov 26, 2009
Becca wrote:
Thanks for any help you can give!
Miss Becca, the only ethical nude pictures of yourself are ones you take yourself, on a camera you own and control forever. Don't do this until you are past your 21st birthday. Frankly, I would prefer you wait until you are 30.

When you lie naked on a beach, when you go skinny dipping with friends, there should be no cameras running. Ever.

I warmly support single sex nude recreation. Both sexes together is OK when everybody is at least 21 and there's plenty of women. But no photographic record of such experiences should exist. They will end up on the internet as masturbation fodder for men who cannot relate normally to the opposite sex.
WTF

Spokane, WA

#19 Nov 27, 2009
seymour wrote:
<quoted text>
Miss Becca, the only ethical nude pictures of yourself are ones you take yourself, on a camera you own and control forever. Don't do this until you are past your 21st birthday. Frankly, I would prefer you wait until you are 30.
When you lie naked on a beach, when you go skinny dipping with friends, there should be no cameras running. Ever.
I warmly support single sex nude recreation. Both sexes together is OK when everybody is at least 21 and there's plenty of women. But no photographic record of such experiences should exist. They will end up on the internet as masturbation fodder for men who cannot relate normally to the opposite sex.
Prude!
seymour

New Zealand

#20 Nov 29, 2009
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
Prude!
I don't mind if a woman past her 30th birthday takes all her clothes off, takes pictures of herself with a remote control device, looks straight into the camera, and uploads those pictures to a website she owns, that can't be accessed by viewers under 21. I would not object if she took videos of herself doing this, adding a voiceover saying "I am woman. This is my kitty, the source of my power. Watch me pet it. See me open the curtains. This is how I make it stick out its tongue." and more of that nature. It is a fully adult woman's prerogative to share her lady bits with all of humanity if she wishes. On terms she totally controls.

This is well beyond many women's comfort zone, and beyond quite a few male comfort zones. Am I really a prude?
sai

UK

#21 Nov 29, 2009
Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!!
bob

Independence, OH

#22 Nov 29, 2009
are you all ill in the head ( not trying tobe mean ) if YOU are the only one seeing them and they are of YOU then its fine

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sniffing ex gfs worn panties while wanking 1 min Gregg 15
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 1 min Jon 492,165
Snapchat nudes (Nov '12) 2 min Suckysucjdgdd 91,653
Boys describe the underwear you have on 2 min dadstevie 82
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min tybrow99 403,722
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min spermlover98 174,740
free phonesex numbers (Jul '12) 2 min amjad 49,736
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min germanteen1234 300,428
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 4 min connor 20,525
•••

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••