For John

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2009

Places in the area include Aria Day Spa in Brockton, Bellisamo in Norwood, and Massage RX in Easton. All are clean and respectable, and fun to visit.
Trippa

Canton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2009

The man is right about the locations, but trouble with RX is very little privacy.
el negro

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2009

Hi Everyone I got something big who want it. 12 by 21/2 .......
24tg6jg

Somerdale, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2009

Where in NJ do they give happy ending massage
Rick

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2009

Happy ending massage is definitely NOT prostitution. There is no penetration into her. Whats the difference between a rub on your body, arms, fingers and the penis. If she did it as a special favor and no extra charge is negotiated then it definitely isnt. Now if you feel like tipping the masseuse extra that is just fine and dandy showing your appreciation.
Tee

Mount Vernon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2010

angel wrote:
<quoted text>hey swti, i don't think i'm allowed to give my phone no. But i advertise in the Cape Times, Health & Beauty, see "caring touch..."
still doing the massage service
Jerry

Maybrook, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2010

I went 10 times last year & 7 had happy endings. Asian girls every time.
oralguy

Shirley, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2010

For John wrote:
Places in the area include Aria Day Spa in Brockton, Bellisamo in Norwood, and Massage RX in Easton. All are clean and respectable, and fun to visit.
You shmuck,why not just tell the local LE they'd love an easy bust! There are other ways to let the guy know.
Join Free
karl

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2010

They're really two quite different techniques, and as we all know, prostitutes often use the term 'massage'in order to try to evade the law when advertising their services; but the root of the matter is that 'conventional'/Swedish massage is intended to relax the mind as well as the muscles, whilst erotic massage stimulates the erogenous zones of the body, and can therefore lead to sexual foreplay or/and full sexual activity (the relaxation may of course follow after one or both partners are exhausted!)lol.
Both techniques are valid, from a practical point of view, but should be regarded as quite different experiences.However, I recognize both the 'legal' problem, as well as the 'human nature' one ie that the so-called 'happy ending'may very well be unintentional!The professional masseur also has a potential problem of 'unethical conduct'- which may get her/him struck off their professional Register (similar to medical practitioners)so they have to be cautious over such matters, and usually forms part of their training.(Potential blackmail/'undercover' media attention should also be considered by the Professional body worker/healer etc.)
taco lover

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2011

Rick wrote:
Happy ending massage is definitely NOT prostitution. There is no penetration into her. Whats the difference between a rub on your body, arms, fingers and the penis. If she did it as a special favor and no extra charge is negotiated then it definitely isnt. Now if you feel like tipping the masseuse extra that is just fine and dandy showing your appreciation.
It is in that you are paying someone in exchange for sexual gratification. There does not have to be penetration for a prostitution charge to be brought on.
creamydreams69

Palm Desert, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2011

angel wrote:
i'm a qualified massage therapist & i offer "handjobs" too when i feel comfortable with it. I have many regular clients & they all treat me with respect. I also enjoy my work & am interested in discussions around this topic.
I've gone into good-looking massage parlors hopeful for a happy ending like that. It is so frustrating to lie there while oiled hands go up and down on "him" and release my splashing cream without being able to fondle, touch or see my "masseuse" naked. I gave up on that. And would just rather bump into another sex-loving female at a party or dance hall. However, twice a masseuse here or there has offered the full naked ride and of course, being already highly aroused, I presented her my credit card. The problem is no kissing is allowed, and that's a very important part for me.

“Tired of being alone!!”

Since: Mar 11

Massillon Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2011

ell bell wrote:
i guess the gov mostly being rep the past few years means they're all about morals and reps are mostly christain and they dont aprove of prostitution..buttt it would deffinatly help them out economically and clean out come jail cells for more important criminals..

It because they don't have moral and they can't get the money they won't legalize it same with marijuana..no money for them!! Doesn't make her/him a prostitute to give happy endings

“Tired of being alone!!”

Since: Mar 11

Massillon Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2011

Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a true conservative, not to be confused with "neo-cons" which are a group of self-righteous, holier-than-thou, judgemental, stuffed shirts, who buy into mainstream religion which is based mostly on druid cultist paganism but tries to disguise itself behind a curtain they call Christianity.
Don't get me started..........
And you are 1 of those deviants who have no moral...don't get me started...morals don't make a conservative...because he said his opinion and you being immoral made it into being a conservative thing!!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2011

Skeptic wrote:
Is it prostitution? Not exactly......just part of the massage.....
Actually it is. You are paying for sexual gratification. In most states a hand job is still a "sex act"
Drew

Worcester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2011

I would like a real deep tissue massage with a possible happy ending. Although I'm not sure if someone would come to my house and do so. I'm in Athol... which is close to nowhere. Anybody has a contact in this part of the state... please let me know. If good, it would be a regular thing. My email is s i m 2 3 w h o o a @ y a h o o dot com

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2011

backpage
daybreaker101

Worcester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

MASSAGE RX
Drew wrote:
I would like a real deep tissue massage with a possible happy ending. Although I'm not sure if someone would come to my house and do so. I'm in Athol... which is close to nowhere. Anybody has a contact in this part of the state... please let me know. If good, it would be a regular thing. My email is s i m 2 3 w h o o a @ y a h o o dot com
jim

Manchester, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

TeenBabe wrote:
Nope! Sucking on or playing with boy's dicks is not sex, according to former President Bill Clinton.
is like to lick your ass and suck on your slit
Anonymous

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Hey you guys out there that think a happy ending is not prostitution, it is not taught in any massage school and if someone happens to be practicing with a license or certificate and you do this you will be revoked, initiating sexual fluids ivy any means is sex lol.. I have had my same location in Quincy, MA for going in 17 years and all one will get is an awesome Shiatsu treatment for healing a persons of their actual issues, like imbalanced Liver, Heart issues all of which reflect on your body, but not on the groin.
By practicing this type of 'work' shows that the practitioner is not legitimate hence prostitute!
Rick wrote:
Anonymous

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Hey you guys out there that think a happy ending is not prostitution, it is not taught in any massage school and if someone happens to be practicing with a license or certificate and you do this you will be revoked, initiating sexual fluids in any way means sex lol.
. I have had my same location i for going on 17 years and all one will get is an awesome Shiatsu treatment for healing a persons of their actual issues, like imbalanced Liver, Heart issues all of which reflect on your body,
Non on the groin. In fact depletion of body fluids for sport is actually as unhealthy a practice as one could indulge in.
Grow up.
I am sure I will be deemed inappropriate and removed by the moderator....cause a lie only likes its own.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of41
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

4539 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Plympton 1 min Phoenix 1
Snapchat usernames ;) (Jan '13) 2 min ghoooul 34,033
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 2 min bordersguy33 227,641
Ladies - How many of you have a BIG hairy bush? (Feb '11) 2 min justHIMM 994
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min melb-hotty-69 422,312
Wives who are spanked for punishment (Oct '10) 2 min sexecutioner 343
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min M9horny 313,966
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Robbie_mi 123,469
Need nude female snapchat (Dec '13) 17 min Nakedsolo 6,291