Since: Sep 11

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

do girls like men with or without fore skin?
Kathy

Peoria, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

I love penis with foreskin. Men with foreskins feel more sensitivity on their penis helmet and have stronger ejaculations. Also older men with foreskins do not seem to lose their libido as circumcised men. So they have sex even when they are in their 70's
Sarah

Dronfield, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Most guys over here have a foreskin. In reality, I think most adult guys leave it retracted most of the time and I certainly find that for handjobs, BJs and sex, most of the time the skin is back out of the way. So I think there is no reason to cut it off. Unnecessary surgery on the genitals makes no sense.

On the other hand, I've also had cut guys. I know people say they lose sensitivity, but I found the guys just as responsive and they were happy with their equipment.

So, I say leave it as nature intended. But don't worry which ever model you have, it will work fine!
Big Jen

Reading, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Defiantly YES! more to play with - and torture lol
Otherguy

Basingstoke, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

First bit I liked Jen, the other.... Maybe ;)

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Big Jen wrote:
Ouch lol
Matt

Locust Grove, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Big Jen wrote:
Jenn, please tell me more. How much and how far would you torture a p&nis?
Big Jen

Reading, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Matt wrote:
<quoted text>Jenn, please tell me more. How much and how far would you torture a p&nis?
The list is endless

clothes pegs - I can get more on with a foreskin !
Pinwheel - Just love that one -especially on the head
candle wax
slaping
bully wanking
pube extraction
electrics
rod down the eye
red nails scratching
biting.
whipping.........just for now- lol
Join Free

“I love summer&Short Skirts”

Since: Oct 11

Please No k ik or anything

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Judged:

For sure with, so i can hold it with my lips and work the shaft back and forth inside of it

Since: May 12

Near London

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Definitely 'Yes'.

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Linda the lonely widow wrote:
For sure with, so i can hold it with my lips and work the shaft back and forth inside of it
Wow
Matt

Locust Grove, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Big Jen wrote:
<quoted text>
The list is endless
clothes pegs - I can get more on with a foreskin !
Pinwheel - Just love that one -especially on the head
candle wax
slaping
bully wanking
pube extraction
electrics
rod down the eye
red nails scratching
biting.
whipping.........just for now- lol
What if you had no limits and were allowed to do absoluty anything?
Big Jen

Reading, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Matt wrote:
<quoted text> What if you had no limits and were allowed to do absoluty anything?
I'm not a sadist believe it or not so my limits would stop at a beg for mercy. I would never injury anyone permanently. Although I've used all these instruments I still consider myself a learner when it comes to tormenting the old man and the two swingers!
Matt

Locust Grove, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Big Jen wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a sadist believe it or not so my limits would stop at a beg for mercy. I would never injury anyone permanently. Although I've used all these instruments I still consider myself a learner when it comes to tormenting the old man and the two swingers!
I am hoping to loose them someday.
Otherguy

Basingstoke, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

We should talk Jen, we live close to each other :)
4rdq

Christchurch, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

indybiker69 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you're generalizing too much. If you are a girl, how would you know what it feels like? I'm circumcised and close to 70 and still have a very strong libido and my "head" is still really sensitive.
Not every man your age is as lucky as you are. I am in my mid 60s, and a great deal of what I feel when my wife and I pay our respects to each other, I feel thanks to tender moving bits I would lack if my body conformed to New Zealand obstetric practice when I was born.
dan

Cottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

My foreskin is very long & women love it like that :;)
Tom

Dublin, Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

dan wrote:
My foreskin is very long & women love it like that :;)
Hi, I didn't have sex for such a long time until last night. I met up with a girl many, many years younger than me and felt so excited when she agreed "to give me a treat" as she said.
When she saw that my foreskin extended about an inch from my penis, she started laughing and said she never saw a guy like me before. She eventually allowed me en**r her but she could not get a or**sm and made me pull out. As I did I just c*m* on her thigh, but didnt shoot out, only flowed. She laughed at this again and said that there was no possibility of a girl giving me a second offering. At my age, I suppose I should be forgetting about getting it on (68). Do girls not like long foreskins and also guys that just flow, rather than shoot, when they c*m?
Jen

Dublin, Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, I didn't have sex for such a long time until last night. I met up with a girl many, many years younger than me and felt so excited when she agreed "to give me a treat" as she said.
When she saw that my foreskin extended about an inch from my penis, she started laughing and said she never saw a guy like me before. She eventually allowed me en**r her but she could not get a or**sm and made me pull out. As I did I just c*m* on her thigh, but didnt shoot out, only flowed. She laughed at this again and said that there was no possibility of a girl giving me a second offering. At my age, I suppose I should be forgetting about getting it on (68). Do girls not like long foreskins and also guys that just flow, rather than shoot, when they c*m?
I answered this pathetic email from this old boy, as he lives in my town. You should get real and pack your little skin tag away, as it does not do anything for us girls. How did you manage to even get it in as it must be quite soft with so much skin hanging around. How did a young female agree to have sex with you, as she should know that an old guy like you could not get it on and satisfy her? RETIRE!!!!!!!
Anonymous

Wisconsin Rapids, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

I have all ways liked a penis with foreskin.When I was 10 yrs.old my Uncle let me play with his penis and he had a lot of foreskin to move back and forth over his knob.At first I would give my Uncle handjobs,but I wanted to have him in my mouth so one day as I was giving him a HJ when I knew it was time for him to blow his load I put the head of his penis in my mouth and he blew his load all in my sucking mouth.Giving blow jobs is my most favorite thing to do to a mans penis.Foreskin seems to give a penis a better taste.I like to pull back the foreskin from over the penis head and smell how good a mans penis can smell.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

4725 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 1 min Young_teen15 132,111
Any guys want to talk dirty all night long? (Apr '12) 2 min All yours 838
Snapchat nudes anyone can leave there username (Dec '12) 2 min kinkyhotstuff 13,778
Searching for a female. 2 min Dontstressthatlol 1
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min Hunter 434,282
Lesbian snapchat (Oct '13) 3 min Lezbian 2,643
dave's bar and grill,is now open. (Feb '13) 3 min Kindle Fire 22,186
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min Ticker69 329,407
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 6 min Gregn30 240,153
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 18 min pussylover 2,021
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Human Sexuality People Search