yourmate

Stanmore, UK

#26 Oct 18, 2012
Paki boy wrote:
<quoted text>wots your num?
what u into ? boys girls both or couples
Paki boy

UK

#27 Oct 18, 2012
yourmate wrote:
<quoted text>what u into ? boys girls both or couples
everyfyn really, love filth lol
yourmate

Stanmore, UK

#28 Oct 18, 2012
Paki boy wrote:
<quoted text> everyfyn really, love filth lol
good to hear. how old are ya and do you like white girls
Paki boy

UK

#30 Oct 18, 2012
yourmate wrote:
<quoted text>good to hear. how old are ya and do you like white girls
24, n love white girls, do u like paki girls
misty

UK

#31 Oct 18, 2012
Horny n wet
yourmate

Stanmore, UK

#33 Oct 18, 2012
Paki boy wrote:
<quoted text>24, n love white girls, do u like paki girls
like all girls mate. i like the thought of a asian fella watch me fu ck my gf. got her tit s out in the back of a cab once and it turned us both on letting the driver look. shes blonde with lovely big boobs. you ever had a white girl
Paki boy

UK

#34 Oct 18, 2012
yourmate wrote:
<quoted text>like all girls mate. i like the thought of a asian fella watch me fu ck my gf. got her tit s out in the back of a cab once and it turned us both on letting the driver look. shes blonde with lovely big boobs. you ever had a white girl
thats nyc, bet she luvly and id lv to watch dn join in wiv u likn her feet n psy, i bein wiv a white girl worshipd her n d way she dressd like a slag, i wana c a white guy hammer her, my sister n niece gt dat brown juice flowing
yourmate

Stanmore, UK

#36 Oct 18, 2012
Paki boy wrote:
<quoted text>thats nyc, bet she luvly and id lv to watch dn join in wiv u likn her feet n psy, i bein wiv a white girl worshipd her n d way she dressd like a slag, i wana c a white guy hammer her, my sister n niece gt dat brown juice flowing
got some pics of her feet in open toed heels if you want to see and let us no what u think
Join Free
Paki boy

UK

#37 Oct 18, 2012
yourmate wrote:
<quoted text>got some pics of her feet in open toed heels if you want to see and let us no what u think
id lv too, gme yr num mate pls, il suk her feet aftr she gvn u a foot job
yourmate

Stanmore, UK

#38 Oct 18, 2012
Paki boy wrote:
<quoted text>id lv too, gme yr num mate pls, il suk her feet aftr she gvn u a foot job
send me your number or email for pics mate. be worth it
20irish

Ormskirk, UK

#39 Oct 19, 2012
misty wrote:
Horny n wet
text me 07549076552
20irish

Ormskirk, UK

#40 Oct 19, 2012
Hi guys nd girls, I'm bi 20 horny looking iMessage fun 07549076552
we love it

Stanmore, UK

#41 Oct 19, 2012
20irish wrote:
Hi guys nd girls, I'm bi 20 horny looking iMessage fun 07549076552
wots your age. u want man or girl
20irish

Ormskirk, UK

#42 Oct 19, 2012
iMessage fun 07549076552 girls nd guys
20irish

Ormskirk, UK

#43 Oct 19, 2012
we love it wrote:
<quoted text>wots your age. u want man or girl
20 looking both
20irish

Ormskirk, UK

#46 Oct 19, 2012
iMessage girls and guys 07549076552
we love it

Stanmore, UK

#47 Oct 19, 2012
20irish wrote:
iMessage girls and guys 07549076552
you wanna listern to me fu ck my gf without her noing
20irish

Ormskirk, UK

#48 Oct 19, 2012
we love it wrote:
<quoted text>you wanna listern to me fu ck my gf without her noing
yeah sounds hot, call me wen u are
we love it

Stanmore, UK

#49 Oct 19, 2012
20irish wrote:
<quoted text> yeah sounds hot, call me wen u are
send a pic to my mobil i txt you on earlyer and i will ring
20irish

Ormskirk, UK

#50 Oct 19, 2012
we love it wrote:
<quoted text>send a pic to my mobil i txt you on earlyer and i will ring
I hav no credit can only iMessage on iPhone

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay sex in Birmingham (Feb '12) 2 min tyy 12,618
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min chessynostrol 347,344
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Brad 732,264
Older woman advice 2 min IOMALE 1
snapchat craic 2 min scrooge25 1
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 3 min simon23277 731,366
Real bi/lesbian snapchat names (Aug '13) 3 min Pure_Confidence 3,238
Dirty ki...k 7 min Sarah09091986 63,088
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 11 min Sonny 97,611
More from around the web