Jason

Columbus, GA

#75 Feb 7, 2012
You better be hiding some money away. One day you will come home and she will be gone and the bank account with her. Been there.
lovelyLady

Dallas, TX

#77 Dec 11, 2012
I want to f*** you Jester. You make me so wet. Do you have a facebook

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#79 Dec 12, 2012
My wife is a blue collar worker and has spread her legs for several of her bosses over the years. She even got a couple of the jobs by making it known that she was easy and then sealed the deal on her back.
Jester1980

Oklahoma City, OK

#80 Dec 12, 2012
lovelyLady wrote:
I want to f*** you Jester. You make me so wet. Do you have a facebook
wow, how do I make you so wet?
Jester1980

Oklahoma City, OK

#81 Dec 12, 2012
Your boss wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are right he is not here for about 9 months now. I think what you said just happened. I wish to know.
no she did not drain my bank account and run off. We are still married, and we still have our fun. She moved offices about 6 months ago to another location. The newness of banging someone new word off a while ago. She still to this day has sex with her old boss maybe once every 2 or 3 weeks, but its really to satisfy him. He keeps calling her wanting her to come over and about every 3 weeks, she tells me she gives and leaves for about 5 hours to go do him.
Jester1980

Oklahoma City, OK

#83 Dec 12, 2012
Your boss wrote:
<quoted text>do you clean her after that? taste his juices? I bit you like it
she has tried to do a cuckold, but I never cooperate. After we got her boss comfortable with me watching, she would call me over to the bed to make me watch her up close. The first time I took part so to speak, she wanted me to guide his c*ck into her p*ssy. That meant I had to grab his penis, which after a couple minutes, I finally just did it. But I had to rub it up and down her lips before it went in and it was almost like I was jerking him.
Hanaruru82

Waianae, HI

#84 Dec 12, 2012
If any one is into phoning about this, send and email. My name at yahoo dot com.
nick

Lilburn, GA

#86 Jan 31, 2013
will you tell your wife to bang me?
Join Free
John John

Springfield, IL

#87 Feb 4, 2013
My wife's boss offered to take care of her sexual needs after I died. I appreciate his offer. She will need it. My wife accepted.
MyWifeIsOpen

Antioch, TN

#88 Apr 17, 2013
curious wrote:
My wife is in her 40s, her boss in his 30s. I like the thought of her f..ing him. I see them flirt, love for her to bring him home and do a threesome!
Then why don't you approach her boss and let him know you'd like him to have sex with your wife. Fortunately, for me, my wife's boss was also a professor of mine and we became quite friendly with him and his wife. He was also one of my wife's professors. She told me about how he was over at her apartment before we met and supposedly helping her with his class and how it got to where he was sucking on her boobs. I asked her if she like it and she said she loved it. When I asked her why she didn't let him continue, she said I shouldn't be silly. She was married now. I told her I didn't care and that I would love for her to have sex with him. We were invited over to their house for dinner one Saturday night and his wife admitted to me that she knew he had had affairs with several of his students and asked me if I knew if he had had an affair with my wife. I told her what my wife had said and she asked if I would mind if he had a full-blown affair with her. I told her I would love it; that I had always wanted her to continue to have sex with other men after we married. That night at the dinner table, she asked my wife how she had liked her husband sucking her boobs. My wife looked startled, but his wife quickly stated that she was fine with it and that she would appreciate it if my wife would be one of her husband's lovers. My wife looked at me and I told her I was fine with it and suggested that they go to the bedroom and have their first penetration. She looked at her boss and he told her that he had wanted to have a continuing affair for a very long time. Without saying a word, my wife got up from the table and removed her clothes and walked toward the bedroom. The boss's wife asked her if there was anything she needed to which my wife told her, "Just child support if this goes the way I think it will." The boss's wife told her, "That goes without question." Their affair has been going on now for several years. My wife, her boss, his wife and I are happy with the arrangement. My wife even goes on business trips with him where she has sex with other men almost daily. Once they went to Spain for a month and came back both tired, sore, and excited. I stay at his place when he is gone on a business trip with my wife and sleep with his wife. And, if you're wondering, my wife does get child support and has since the birth of her first child.
Great Decision

Antioch, TN

#89 Aug 19, 2013
Josh wrote:
<quoted text>
If your wife does do anything with Rick will you be there to watch OR join in ? Once she does him expect her to do him alot more , then what will you do or who ?
My wife let her boss do her 35 years ago for a one-time fling. I encouraged it. He's been doing her on average about three times a week for the past 35 years. I think it's wonderful and so does his wife. She says he comes home far less stressed than he would if he didn't have my wife to do before he heads for home and she appreciates it. My wife's 55 now and shows no signs of slowing down with her boss. I'd be happy if he deposited a load in her the day before her last on earth. They have a wonderful relationship and it has helped our marriage tremendously. She gets it whenever she wants it. If I'm not available, her boss always is.
Gemini

Henderson, NV

#90 Oct 15, 2013
I love this thread!!! I hope I find a hot girl like your wife to work for me!
Linda

Swindon, UK

#91 Oct 18, 2013
Just do your boss :
olly

United States

#92 Nov 28, 2013
My wife started a new job at an office and said the guy training her was kind of an asshole, and was giving her a hard time showing her how to do her new job. So when she was getting ready for work the next morning she asked how her outfit looked and said too much clothes.. I told her to lose the undershirt and just wear the low v-neck sweater and to let her big beautiful cleavage show. She thought I was playing but I insisted I was serious.. I told her all guys love tits, maybe he was miserable at home and giving him a little show would lighten up his attitude. Sure enough, when she came home she said he was like a totally different man and he was by her side all day making sure she understood everything. It got me so hard thinking about some other guy looking down my wife's tits, that we skipped dinner and fucked for the next 3 hours! She asked me why I got so horny by her showing her body off, and I admitted that I have always had this fantasy of watching her fuck another guy, and watching or at least her giving me details afterwards.. I thought she might get upset but instead it turned her on also.. I'm trying to go slow with this, but I'm slowly trying to convince her to go have some drinks or dinner after work. They've already started going to lunch together, she says it's innocent.. but she has started dressing a lot sexier for work lately.. I think I started something and hope it goes where I want it too.. I'm getting hard just writing about this..:)
Walt

Sebring, FL

#93 Jan 1, 2014
I'm amazed it took that long, once she began getting excited about you talking about it. Good luck with that.
Walt

Sebring, FL

#94 Jan 1, 2014
I'm amazed it took long, once she became excited when you gave her permission.
Husband

Sebring, FL

#95 Feb 2, 2014
My wife is a year older than yours. She had sex with 8 guys before we married and three others - with my approval - until taking her current job.
Her boss began coming on to her in subtle ways a month after she started working there. She asked me what I thought about having sex where she worked. I said that would be exciting unless their frequent closeness might result in some romantic entanglement. She said it wouldn't.
And, just the next work day, She didn't back away when his hand touch hers. She brushed against him at the office's copying machine. She smiled when he put an arm around her shoulder.
With those messages, he invited her to lunch. When she sat alongside him in his car in the company's parking lot, he turned to her and asked if she would consider going with him to his apartment for a "salad" instead of the restaurant where he usually ate.
She said that would be okay if it wasn't too much trouble.
They didn't get around to lunch at his place. When he closed the door behind him, she stood near him in the living room and stared until he began kissing her full on the mouth. He was hard before their clothing fell to the floor. Her fingers enwrapped his member. She kneeled and took it into her lips. He sat her on his couch and kneeled between her thighs.
His dickhead entered her and and her heels pounded his buttocks. They have been having sex at least once a week for the past eight months, since that first time. I asked her to have him over to our house where I could watch, but she has been reluctant so far to tell him that I'm aware of their couplings.

Since: Apr 12

Romford, UK

#96 Feb 2, 2014
Hot post Jester! Be great if your wife took a regular black lover to cuckold you good

Since: Apr 12

Romford, UK

#97 Feb 2, 2014
Olly: Good luck with things lets hope it works out. Be great if your wife takes a lover or gets had by her co-workers
Josh

Brooklyn, NY

#98 Feb 11, 2014
John John wrote:
My wife's boss offered to take care of her sexual needs after I died. I appreciate his offer. She will need it. My wife accepted.
I bet ur still around & her boss has been pleasing her even though ur still around and will be .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min horny 598,431
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Lufbra 253,323
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 3 min SexNow 41,928
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min Vers 545,180
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 4 min Paul 61,361
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min Alcadeias30 417,287
Master looking submissive females. 5 min Jai 1
More from around the web