United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2012

Judged:

My wife is a 27 year old young hottie. Ever since she got a new pair of boobs, she likes to flaunt them everywhere. She is an assistant manager at a business and as a guy, her branch manager is freakin hot. She down plays it bc she doesn't want me to feel like she's at work checking him out all day. They have to work close everyday. Even when I'm around, he's very flirty with her and I knew he wanted to bang her. I get really horny thinking of them together and have started to mention suttle things like calling him her boyfriend and boy toy. When we have sex, I whisper in her ear and ask her if she wants another cock while I do her and she usually plays along but a couple months back I asked her if she wanted her bosses cock while she was orgasming and she whispered yes desperately. Now when we have sex, I bring ricks name up and ask her if she has thought about banging him at work and she will cum immediately. I get off on the fact that she wants to fuck him and now she knows I know and I don't have a problem with it. I encourage it and try to strategize with her about her dress attire and she started of taping flirty conversations with him and let's me listen. It has gone to as other level now and I love it
Josh

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2012

Jester1980 wrote:
My wife is a 27 year old young hottie. Ever since she got a new pair of boobs, she likes to flaunt them everywhere. She is an assistant manager at a business and as a guy, her branch manager is freakin hot. She down plays it bc she doesn't want me to feel like she's at work checking him out all day. They have to work close everyday. Even when I'm around, he's very flirty with her and I knew he wanted to bang her. I get really horny thinking of them together and have started to mention suttle things like calling him her boyfriend and boy toy. When we have sex, I whisper in her ear and ask her if she wants another cock while I do her and she usually plays along but a couple months back I asked her if she wanted her bosses cock while she was orgasming and she whispered yes desperately. Now when we have sex, I bring ricks name up and ask her if she has thought about banging him at work and she will cum immediately. I get off on the fact that she wants to fuck him and now she knows I know and I don't have a problem with it. I encourage it and try to strategize with her about her dress attire and she started of taping flirty conversations with him and let's me listen. It has gone to as other level now and I love it
If your wife does do anything with Rick will you be there to watch OR join in ? Once she does him expect her to do him alot more , then what will you do or who ?
curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2012

My wife is in her 40s, her boss in his 30s. I like the thought of her f..ing him. I see them flirt, love for her to bring him home and do a threesome!

Since: Jan 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2012

Judged:

They started to mess around a little bit after work when the employees went home. She tells me everything and I believe her. It started out with a kiss in her office and she told me he tried and she let him. I told her to lose her jacket top and just have a tank top on when they lock up to run reports so her boobs bust out at him. She recorded the conversation and they talked about the prior evening kissing and how much he liked it. He kissed her agin and felt her up but she stopped it when he tried to take her shirt off. I told her to setup her iPhone on her shelf and video the next night. I talked her into giving him a handjob on camera.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2012

Judged:

This was the first time I got to watch my wife Jerk off her boss on her phone and it was awesome. He came in and straight pulled her to him. They made out and he obviously didn't hide his boner because it was sticking straight out. She felt him down and he raised her shirt above her bra and began making out with her tits. She unzipped his pants and pulled it out and began turning his body so the camera could catch it. He is big. She seems to think he's 9 to 10 inches but she jerked him off and he came on her desk and they went home. I got to watch it on her phone as she blew me that night.

She wants to fuck him so bad but she won't do it yet. The most they have ever done is they both got naked and he laid on top of the desk while she jerked him off. Every so often she sucked his cock to get it wet again. I told her to fuck him and she teased me on camera and teased him by sitting on him while she jerk and put the tip of his penis right there on her pussy. Video is not that great but she said he thrusted and stuck it completely in and she sat up taking it out but kept rubbing her pussy on it to keep his cock lubed. When he busted, she kneeled down and took it all over her face. I want to invite him over but he still doesn't know that I know and it might be cool to have him over for dinner and act like I'm leaving the room and peep around the corner and see how they react. I love it
14u2nv

Pasadena, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2012

Judged:

Can I see a picture of your sexy wife ? She sounds like a woman that knows she wants it but will make him work for it a little more everytime. I envy you! Pics,? ericthebear@live.com
JamesV

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2012

You are a very lucky man. Invite her boss over for dinner. Pretend to receive an emergency phone call. Yell to them that you'll be back in about 235-40 hrs as you grab your things and run out the door. Come back in about 15 minutes. That will be right about the time the wife and boss are really getting things started. Just walk in and join in. I don't think the boss will mind at that particular time.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2012

14u2nv wrote:
Can I see a picture of your sexy wife ? She sounds like a woman that knows she wants it but will make him work for it a little more everytime. I envy you! Pics,? ericthebear@live.com
It's not like this happens everyday but at least 2 to 3 times a week, she sucks him off. She's probably doin it as we speak bc she had to "stay late". I'll let you know what happens later
Join Free

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2012

JamesV wrote:
You are a very lucky man. Invite her boss over for dinner. Pretend to receive an emergency phone call. Yell to them that you'll be back in about 235-40 hrs as you grab your things and run out the door. Come back in about 15 minutes. That will be right about the time the wife and boss are really getting things started. Just walk in and join in. I don't think the boss will mind at that particular time.
We are planning that but I will watch from closet doors. She doesn't want any exposure like that. I can't wait

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2012

JamesV wrote:
She asked him over for dinner and he asked if I knew anything and she said no way in hell lol. He will be here Saturday night. I will get an emergency call and have to leave for a while. I'll slip in through the back door to our room and get in the closet and watch it all. I really want to see her fuck him so I'll have to work on her and get her to do it. I know she wants to. Hell she blew him tonight in the car outside their office lol.
14u2nv

Pasadena, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2012

Any more updates this week did everything go as planned for dinner at your place?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2012

14u2nv wrote:
Any more updates this week did everything go as planned for dinner at your place?
Now I'm off to bed, I wish I would have filmed it though. That would have been better jerkoff material than the at work bj's.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2012

Im very jealous Jester. I have fantasies of my wife with another guy but nothing serious has ever happened. I think shes pretty sexy and encourage her to dress provocatively when we go out. He does loosen up and guys do hit on her but she backs off before it goes too far.

Best of luck with yours!
Art
HornyRachel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2012

Art Guy wrote:
Im very jealous Jester. I have fantasies of my wife with another guy but nothing serious has ever happened. I think shes pretty sexy and encourage her to dress provocatively when we go out. He does loosen up and guys do hit on her but she backs off before it goes too far.
Best of luck with yours!
Art
I often take my thrills to far and should try to see if my husband would like to be included

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2012

HornyRachel wrote:
<quoted text>I often take my thrills to far and should try to see if my husband would like to be included
I'd approach that carefully Rachel. If he's the jealous type it could ruin all of your fun. But if he's interested it could be great for the both of you.(Unfortunately I'm not speaking from experience here :(

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2012

After focusing on the task at hand today, I teased my wife all night last night and today. She wanted to have sex last night and I only put the tip in and wouldn't let her orgasm. The whole time, I ran her through stories of banging her boss and telling her how it would feel and she was so wet and horny. He came over tonight and just left a little bit ago. We ate dinner and drank a lot. I had an emergency supposedly come up and when I left I whispered in my wife's ear that I caught her boss staring at her boobs all night and that his member would feel so good inside her tookie. She smiled and got excited as I exited the door and I drove off. I parked down the street and walked back into our back bedroom, got in the closet and waited for about 10 minutes. I heard her moaning in the kitchen and she later said he was eating her out.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2012

When they got to the bedroom, she undressed him and she was in her thongs. She was blowing him right there on my bed. He told her to stop and said he wanted to put his hard rock in her. She didn't even hesitate, her panties were off and her legs were spread so fast. There was no pushback, his penis slid right in and she came within the first 3 or 4 thrust. She lasted 10 seconds. They banged for about 10 minutes and he busted all over her and my pillow. She layed there and played with his goo for a while scooping it up and putting it her mouth. I was so stoked I came all over my closet door after jacking off to him banging her. If you haven't tried anything like this, you need to. My heart was seriously in my stomach when I first saw them getting naked, and it was such a thrill. It being a secret from him is even better. I would go get sloppy seconds but she is passed out right now. The wine + a big thick penis + multiple orgasms was to much lol. I loved it!!!!
HornyRachel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2012

Art Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd approach that carefully Rachel. If he's the jealous type it could ruin all of your fun. But if he's interested it could be great for the both of you.(Unfortunately I'm not speaking from experience here :(
I love being bad. And I love not getting caught

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2012

HornyRachel wrote:
<quoted text> I love being bad. And I love not getting caught
Well maybe you shouldn't include him then. Do you like the risk of almost getting caught? Like flirting in a bar when he's not watching?
HornyRachel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2012

Judged:

Art Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well maybe you shouldn't include him then. Do you like the risk of almost getting caught? Like flirting in a bar when he's not watching?
No, I like let one of my old friends go out with me and my husband one night and we took one of my husbands drunk friends home. My husband couldn't drive bbc he was drunk, so my old friend drove and I sat in the passenger seat. My husband had to take his friend into his apartment up three flights of stairs so I knew he would be gone for a bit. Once he was out of the car, my old friend started talking about my boob job. I told him he could feel. Once he put his hands on them I got so horny. He lifted my shirt over my bra so he could get a better feel. I noticed he had a huge boner so I massaged it for him in my car. Once he was about to blow, I put my mouth on it and swallowed so there was no mess. Husband came back, went home and kissed him goodnight :)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 7 min isa 25,087
Dirty Panty addiction. 7 min robewat 4
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 7 min Aaron 470,723
Girls ! What Color Panties are you wearing today? (Sep '09) 7 min trophygirl 49,113
Kent gay meet ups (Nov '12) 8 min JAYJ 10,910
mistress looking for hairy skype slave 8 min Chrisnorthxx 22
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 8 min Michaelhimself 276,847
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 9 min Raulskate8 376,499
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 13 min Cadetcharisma 159,075
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 16 min Villeslugger 12,343
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••